It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interconnected Sun Part One

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The Interconnected Sun Part One

www.thunderbolts.info

Recently, the Time History of Events and Macroscale Interactions during Substorms (THEMIS) satellites detected "space tornadoes", vortices of electrified plasma rotating faster than 1,600,000 kilometers per hour. These helical storms of electromagnetic energy were found approximately 64,000 kilometers from Earth. The five THEMIS satellites, together with Earth-based stations, verified their connection with the ionosphere.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
this is an interesting alternative to man made global warming
that the sun is electrically connected to all the planets and moons and there are space weathers that effect the earth out side of just sun light

my theory on the electric earth can be found here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.thunderbolts.info
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Eh. This just proves that the Sun can do useful work energy. It does not prove the electrical universe theory. It just means that nuclear bombs can do more than explode.

Who's surprised to find weather on the sun though? It's just a big fat hot Jupiter with a nuclear powered core. Makes sense. If you want to learn how to get power from it though, that's another story.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm kind of sad this topic did not take off.

I'd love to hear about methods to utilize this. I mean, pouring iron into these tornadoes would generate unfathomable magnetic power.

top topics

join