It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Sweden is being destroyed ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

You don't think that has anything to do with the failure of assimilation with the rest of the culture and people caused by the government?

Come on. It's people like you that make people like the immigrants not to want to live where you live, therefore they all live together at the same place.

Don't you see that you're causing what you dislike? Make a change and start with yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Some issues in Europe are too deep to be understood by Americans. Migration problem of Europe is not the same with America.
Besides, Scandinavian countries are still an example how many different cultures can live together.
What americans should think is their health insurance issues. Many of friends who are doing their phd there are coming home even to go to dentist. Minority americans exploit the majority americans. You can take some example from scandinavians, how for example health issue can be little bit more humanist. But the americans think that Obama is bringing communism when he tries to improve little bit health insurance thing. How more pathetic can americans be?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
It's not about race, skin color, religion or nationality.
When you have thousands of uneducated, poor, superstitious, and violent old world people move into a more progressive, advanced society- you will have problems.

If you take a cup of dirty water and mix it into a cup of clean water, the quality of the water is going to go down, period.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlighteneddante

If you take a cup of dirty water and mix it into a cup of clean water, the quality of the water is going to go down, period.

This is one of the most uneducated statement I read for while, period.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

I understand what you are saying but i dont think its that easy to just come and live in Sweden, these people are been brought, they let them in with permit or pass maybe just few ilegal, now they are lots of type of imigrants but those who you call pirates, mercenaries and animals i dont know, i thought pirates where those who rob at sea? mercenaries are those you get paid in a armed conlict? animals...they much better than we all are.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

if you want to talk cultural background and ancestory without being racist i can say this much ,

i knew a couple of swedes during my days there , people who could by ease show 400 years of lineage,

80% of the swedes i knew where second or third generation immigrants,

heck even the swedish monarcy is german and french ,not many "blue" blooded swedes around.

facts are facts,

dont let 100 years of liberal immigration distort your roots.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zyril
reply to post by Mr Poopra

So, you don't think there is a chance that the cultural boundaries can be wiped out and that we all can live in harmony, together?

Personally, I don't care whether my doctor was born in Sweden, Pakistan or the USA. As long as he is an educated doctor I wouldn't mind. People are complaining about immigrants taking their jobs, but I hate the fact that I everyday see well educated people from the middle-east driving the bus when I get to work instead of some none-educated swede who's living on the money he/she gets from the government.

Hope you get what I mean.

I absolutely agree with you, but it's because we have expanded our mind and understanding of humanity and religion. We don't think in terms of "us" and "them" anymore. I don't care what religion or nationality people are as long as they are the best at what they do. The problem with radical Islam is that it is not a religion of tolerance and assimilation. It's a religion of war, conquest, conversion, and oppression by force.

The Muslims want to build a mosque near the World Trade Center and we are actually debating it. Some people (including Bloomberg and Obama) want it built! That's naivety at it's finest. Try going to Tehran or Saudi Arabia and demanding a huge Christian Church be built in the capital. See how far you get. They don't want to coexist, they want to spread THEIR beliefs and crush all opposing viewpoints.

As Thomas Jefferson said, "But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." The problem is when a religion claims to be the "right" one and imposes these beliefs by force. Such a religion, IMO, must be eradicated.

The problem at hand is the entitlement spending we've grown people accustomed to. Not working, ignoring education, having tons of kids and being unable to support them, then being rewarded for their behavior with free money from the gov. In a way it has been plain extortion. We pay them, and they in turn don't commit crimes to get money. This rewarding of bad behavior will come back to bite us when this money goes dry. Expect riots the size of which have never existed since the inception of the Earth. Murder, theft, rioting, looting, etc...people will provide for themselves by whatever means necessary. The poor vastly outnumber the middle class and up. It will be absolute anarchy and it's all our fault.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well. In Sweden we try to not make any difference on whether you are muslim, jew or christian. Most of us don't believe at all. But there are groups, just like the group behind that video that clearly are racist groups. I still think the video has a very subtle but yet racist message.

And by the way, Zlatan is not a muslim. His father is a muslim, but he's mother is a christian. Just to clarify..

I agree that any religious difference is largely irrelevant, and I don't really go in for that sort of thing.

But, that video appeared to be showing some problems with some immigrant communities that happened to be from largely Muslim countries ( of course, that political party was playing up the fact that they were Muslim ).

So is there a problem in Sweden with some immigrants ( Muslim or otherwise, it's not important ) failing to assimilate, and causing some social and economic problems ?

I mean, is everything in that video completely misrepresented ?
Are areas like Trollhättan, Södertälje and Rosengård really not that bad ?

Because I've heard from some other reports about issues in Norway, Denmark and Finland surrounding mass immigration from some communities and cultures, and the reports are not entirely complimentary.

I never knew that about Ibrahimović... I just assumed that because his family is from Bosnia and he has a Muslim surname, that he was a Muslim.
( He scored for Barça tonight in the Spanish Supercopa ).

It just goes to show, that one shouldn't make too many assumptions.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

the metaphor is clear

you have one and you mix with an other ,

cant be simpler in description

dont be naive,

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

O really?
I know what he means.
I mean, this was the most uneducated, racist statement.
Watching too much American Tv and eating pop-corn?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

You don't think that has anything to do with the failure of assimilation with the rest of the culture and people caused by the government?

Come on. It's people like you that make people like the immigrants not to want to live where you live, therefore they all live together at the same place.

Don't you see that you're causing what you dislike? Make a change and start with yourself.

I DON'T want the immigrants period! Legal or otherwise! This crap didn't fly 100 years ago and the country that "allowed" them entry stayed as it had culturally....as it should!

I don't want to "make a change" unless its showing them the exit.

Borders, Language, Culture. Take any of these three out and the other two will likewise fall.

This "everybody love everybody/ kum bay ya" crap is ethnically and culturally suicidal.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
This is a nice movie for the OP and for its supporters:
www.imdb.com...
It shows your country's future in 50 years.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by deccal

i remember the days when you could sleep and ride the tube back and forth after a hard nights "workin´"

nah , the ship sank way before i left , or i was so blind of the truth i didnt see what realy was happening,.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

These words are exactly what I expected from someone who lives in Texas.
You have no clue about the world, and its new shape. You can continue to execute your criminals in electric chair.
The movie I recommended above is also for you, but I warn you, it is "too" complex.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sorry didnt get your "joke". My english is poor.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by deccal

O really?
I know what he means.
I mean, this was the most uneducated, racist statement.
Watching too much American Tv and eating pop-corn?

Really? You've never heard of "a few rotten apples spoiling the bunch"?

How about a party where 50 people are having a great time and all it takes is two drunk fools to get the police there? There is nothing racist about saying groups bad people, no matter the number or background, will ruin an area where most people are decent, law abiding citizens. Check your local ghetto for more info.

[edit on 8/14/2010 by Mr Poopra]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You are living in a small nutshell. The world has changed. You can not bring it back other than Adolf Hitler technique. Love it or hate it, but you have no right to say no to the immigrants.
And the most important thing: where do you get the right to say good and bad apples about people? Is this Texas Chainsaw Massacre style?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by deccal]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

sorry but there arent that many "jewish" quaters around sweden but "projects" can be found,

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565

if you want to talk cultural background and ancestory without being racist i can say this much ,

i knew a couple of swedes during my days there , people who could by ease show 400 years of lineage,

80% of the swedes i knew where second or third generation immigrants,

heck even the swedish monarcy is german and french ,not many "blue" blooded swedes around.

facts are facts,

dont let 100 years of liberal immigration distort your roots.

The difference's are:

1. They are all European.

2. They are mostly Christian or (nowadays) indigenous pagan.

3. They have VERY similar culture.

Muslims and easterners in general have NONE of these qualities. They are outlanders. If they want to visit, fine. Just don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

[edit on 14/8/10 by felonius]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Look, eveything what Cornelius Tacitus wrote about Teutons was wrong. Did you ever think that everything you adored so much was based only to a cluster of lies?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join