It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are out there... and we need to stop trying to talk to them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I agree that we should take better care of the earth. I worry though if the reason they want to come is to feed. I dont think they need our resources.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld

Originally posted by jazabel51
reply to post by wonderworld

ok mr. hawkins CHILL, you are not the boss of the universe. quite frankly you sounding more and more like you are becoming mentally impaired. we all heard you the first and the 100thx alright already. besides if you know anything else on the topic you know we are all one big alien race family-i know that just thru my post graduate education...and you are a bona fide scientist PHD. so lets all fasten our seat belts for the unavoidable cosmic journey we are all already on!! bon voyage!!

wow I just caught this post. Please dont call me mr. hawkins and to chill,, I dont like hawkins he's a atheist. I only agree about not communicating with these entities, they are not good. Me and Hawkins agree on that alone, nothing more!

"I don't like hawkins he's a atheist." This is a little narrow minded, don't you think?

You need a better reason not to like someone or calling yourself a Christian is a misnomer.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hawking knows about as much about the alien threat as Oprah,

Hes more worried about drinking thickened liquids then colonizing space.

Colonizing space? Is he insane? This rock of ours isnt going anywhere and we need to clean it up so we can exist here until the idea of colonizing space is a realistic affair and not the dream of a madman in a wheelchair.

Just my 50 cents

<< 3  4  5   >>

join