It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer - Part of the Holy Trinity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by 1of144k

i don't get it.
what exactly were you wrong about?
and how does the new thread clarify it?

At the end of the thread I come up with
The Father - Our Sun
The Son - Us - "We" are the Sons
The Holy Spirit - Mother Earth

I explain how we're evolving from the terrestrial to celestial level.

I also tell how Lucifer is our brother, although I'm looking into the possibility that he may be our father. Wouldn't that be the ultimate mind screw?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 1of144k

oh, i apologize.
i don't know how i missed that.
i was pretty tired yesterday, i guess.

well, that's the same conclusion i get, too, as far as our Mother.
and i do think Lucifer is family, too.
closer than we may think.

have you ever considered Jesus may also be Lucifer?
he's been connected with Michael and Michael and Lucifer, well, you read my earlier post, right?

i have written something else recently about this. i'll have to find it. first i have to take my mom to the dentist then i'll come back and find it. you might find it interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
okay, here's a post of mine from another ATS thread:

the "morning star" as Venus is often called (or at least half of the time!) is a GOOD thing because it is a reward from Jesus, himself:

Revelation 2:26-28
And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.
And I will give him the morning star.

whomever gets the morning star is going to have power over the nations - the gentiles, i suppose, but it could just mean the people of earth, in general.

if Lucifer is "satan," then Jesus is "satan"

Revelation 22:16
I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

and Peter, who SAW with his own eyes, the light of GOD transfiguring Jesus on the mount, later writes:

2 Peter 1:16-21
(16) For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.
(17) For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
(18) And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.
(19) We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:
(20) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
(21) For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

calling Jesus the day star.
it is the day star's light that we are waiting for.

it is interesting to note that Peter mentions 'cunningly designed fables' when he starts this mention of the day star.

that's exactly what all the propaganda about Lucifer is - cunningly designed fables!

what i find nonsensical is the justification often given about Lucifer bringing the light, that Lucifer's light is FALSE light.
what is FALSE light?
either it is light or it is darkness.
there's no false light, or false darkness for that matter, mentioned anywhere in the bible.

from only what is written in the bible, no reading between the lines, extrapolation, or elaboration, the only LOGICAL conclusion about Lucifer is that Lucifer is Jesus Christ.

Venus is synonymous with love, in most mythologies and such.
GOD is love, according to the bible.

another strike against the fables of religious men, that unfortunately dominate the thoughts of both the religious and non-religious alike. well, most of them, i should say.

the rest is new right now:

the stigma attached to Lucifer, about being cast down or out of heaven, is not valid, either.

look at the following verses.

He that cometh from above is above all: he that is of the earth is earthly, and speaketh of the earth: he that cometh from heaven is above all.
(John 3:31)

(John the Baptist, referring to Jesus)

And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. (John 8:23)

(Jesus, referring to himself)

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.) (Ephesians 4:7-10)

(Paul, writing about Jesus)

what goes up must FIRST come down

now, look at THIS verse:

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
(Philippians 2:5-11)

Jesus, when in heaven, "thought it not robbery to be equal with God"
and so came down as a man, and now "God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name."

now, how could it be okay for one to not think it robbery to be equal with GOD, but not for another?
it says that GOD is no respecter of persons. therefore this doesn't follow - at least as far as human theology asserts that it was wrong for Lucifer to want to be like GOD, even above GOD, but okay for Jesus to want the same thing - and then Jesus got it! Jesus got what Lucifer was condemned for wanting.

surely Jesus knew what would result at the end of his mission - that he'd get the first chair!

even the verses in Isaiah point to Jesus being this same one - Jesus did go down to the grave, the pit. but he was NOT buried with the others because his body didn't remain. it was transformed into pure light/energy!

How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.
But thou art cast out of thy grave like an abominable branch, and as the raiment of those that are slain, thrust through with a sword, that go down to the stones of the pit; as a carcase trodden under feet.
Thou shalt not be joined with them in burial, because thou hast destroyed thy land, and slain thy people: the seed of evildoers shall never be renowned.
(Isaiah 14:12-20)

like a branch?
remember "I will send my servant, the BRANCH."

the sons of the morning are the sons of GOD.

as far as never being renowned, the seed of evildoers - Jesus was from the line of David in which also was Coniah:

As I live, saith the LORD, though Coniah the son of Jehoiakim king of Judah were the signet upon my right hand, yet would I pluck thee thence; And I will give thee into the hand of them that seek thy life, and into the hand of them whose face thou fearest, even into the hand of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, and into the hand of the Chaldeans. And I will cast thee out, and thy mother that bare thee, into another country, where ye were not born; and there shall ye die. But to the land whereunto they desire to return, thither shall they not return. Is this man Coniah a despised broken idol? is he a vessel wherein is no pleasure? wherefore are they cast out, he and his seed, and are cast into a land which they know not? O earth, earth, earth, hear the word of the LORD. Thus saith the LORD, Write ye this man childless, a man that shall not prosper in his days: for no man of his seed shall prosper, sitting upon the throne of David, and ruling any more in Judah. (Jeremiah 22:24-30)

we think of the word 'renown' as meaning famous or well-known. but in the days when Isaiah wrote, it meant something more, slightly different, more along the lines of "called out" to be famous, to be proclaimed, pronounced, decreed.

from Strong's:

H7121
קרא
qârâ'
kaw-raw'
A primitive root (rather identical with H7122 through the idea of accosting a person met); to call out to (that is, properly address by name, but used in a wide variety of applications): - bewray [self], that are bidden, call (for, forth, self, upon), cry (unto), (be) famous, guest, invite, mention, (give) name, preach, (make) proclaim (-ation), pronounce, publish, read, renowned, say.

most of the time that it is used in the OT, it means something like 'giving a name to.'

Now, Jesus did get a name that was above all other names, but that was from above, not down here, below.

so, as a man, the cursed things apply. as Christ, the blessings apply.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

okay, here's a post of mine from another ATS thread:

Nice read...

You may be correct that Jesus is Lucifer. I feel society has driven us to believe accordingly to it's perceptions of Lucifer.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

okay, here's a post of mine from another

But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. Wherefore he saith, When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men. (Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth? He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)

What if this is a bubble world? The firmament is the limits. Then to ascend, you would have to descend. The morning star is the sun of hollow earth. It's a morning star to us because it's below. It may be a day star to those in the center. That could possibly make the morning star the creator father. We're given a bubble world along with morning star and it's creative powers after proving ourselves. Alice In Wonderland...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join