It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Earth, Nature & Space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi There!

For nearly two years now I have followed this board as people have posted amazing pictures of our Planet Earth, and sparing a few comments here and there I havn't realy contributed anything back.

Here I have found several videos, all in HD which cover Earth, Nature & Space and illustrate just how beautiful our environments are, and the need to do what we can to protect it. We have all seen ghastly images of islands of garbage in the ocean, we all know how many species are becoming extinct because of our involvement in thyeir habitats, and I'm sure most of you are awaer just how much Space Junk is floating around up there.

I would encourage everyone to post the videos they find most provoking on here, for the communit to see.

If you like watching this type of thing, then the best footage you could possible watch in my opinion is the BBC series Life, Planet Earth & Blue Planet. All of these are best viewed on Bluray but clips can be found in HD on Youtube as well. They are brilliant!

Is this what we have to look forward to...

I just want to say a big thankyou to CrucioSiegeTank, the one who put together all of these beautiful videos and layed some very tranquil, trance, and drum beat music over them, all of which produce a great effect.

Enjoy!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just to show the opposite side of Nature, and how we need balance to strive for equilibrium:

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Dang... that's a lot to take in... I will definitely be watching all of these in due time...

Thank you for compiling all of this and bringing it to ATS.

Will watch tommorow.

-Sol

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hey! You are the only person to reply in two days thanks for that!

I thought you were new here because I have never seen your side-profile before, but just checked your profile and realised you are realy up on your metaphysics threads! I'l be sure to check some of those out.

Im sure you can realise the need for balance and how one cannot exist without the other (as your mini-profile illustrates). Thats why I always like watching storms, it just means everythings normal on the Earth front!

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This is the first time I have seen this thread - thank you for all the great vids - I will flag and come by and watch some more. Nature is so amazing - my reason for being a photographer.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d40c15325f9.jpg[/atsimg]

May all your sunsets bring joy to your heart and soul!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Glad you like it! There are some better ones out there, but as I say the best footage I have ever seen is from the Planet Earth Series. If I can find some of them clips I will be sure to post

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Below are all clips taken from the BBC Planet Earth Series and they are all in HD and only a couple of minutes long. If you are interested in these types of clips then I would highly recommend these first, then consider buying the DVDs:

^Probably the best video to watch first!^

Below is not from this series, just a nice video to watch:

new topics

top topics

join