It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witness Egypt's Glory!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
wait. the girl peeing on the pyramid was actually aired on television?

wow. the stupidity of egyptology just jumped into the "unreal" zone.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

... famed work and career of Dr. Zahi Hawass
... glorious endeavour on the History Channel.
... ambassador and an asset to his country.
... enlightened us all as to the glory
.. witness the below videos to understand his greatness.

wow, talk about putting someone on a pedestal...

God is great, Beer is good and Dr. Hawass is just a man.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by ByteChanger]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Have a glance at this,

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I happen to like this show, and that girl that urinated should have WENT before going up into the chambers, she showed NO self control, or at least left when she had the urge to go. I understand his reaction to what she did, he holds these ruins in awe and reverence, I'd LOVE to learn from him, that man is a storehouse of information, and I think he wants people that have the same reverence for Egypt's past as he has

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Zawass is number one!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

DEREK!!!! lol so funny

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
NEW EPISODE IS ON YOUTUBE! omg brb watching

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

No 1 on TPTBs sucker list more like....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Ok. I watched the first 6 episodes, and I have to admit. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I see some people saying he is rough on his workers. I have to agree. That guy that was being carried out with the dangling leg for instance... "He'll be fine"... Off we go..

It's too bad we don't get to see the newly acquired land and house the displaced people get. He makes it sound like they are getting a really nice new house and a nice chunk of land... I would have liked to have seen an example.

Anyway, yeah, he is doing some great things for Egypt and I do commend him for it.

So, just out of curiosity... Who is everyone's favorite character on the show? Besides the Dr. himself.

Personally, I like Zoey from Canada. I think that other girl made a bad decision by leaving. Although I can understand her frustration at the turn of events. For example, it appears Zoey has become the Doctors favorite. What is with that anyway!? One minute she is peeing on the pyramid and the next she is running around side by side with the doctor...

Oh, and did anyone notice the hair style change to pony tails during this? Too funny...

Anyway, thanks for posting and reminding me about the series. I forgot to watch it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wake up for Gods sake! anyone who believes the Pyramids are 5,000 years old is not to be trusted imo..
Ps hes making assumptions about the people who lived in Egypt 3,000 years before Christ an thats all well an good but it doesn't have anything to do about who built the Sphinx an Pyramids imo!

[edit on 21-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

First off, you must be taking the &!$$ otherwise you must be stressful to talk to IRL, I wouldn't have a clue where I stood and I'm usually great with sarcasm.

Second, Omar Shariff stating that Hawass is a great actor, "better actor than me"? Lol that was hilarious. He's an Egyptologist, wtf has acting got to do with anything unless he's lying through his teeth.

Personal beliefs aside, why would they ever turn that into what it is? The whole show seems to be a joke, satire. I don't understand it. The acting is terrible and the girl 'peeing IN the pyramid, not on it' seemed to be totally pointless. WHY SHOW THAT? IT HAD NO RELEVANCE TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND.

It seems like they are making a joke of Egyptology, Egypt and the legacy of the pyramids, if he does actually love Egypt and not just the control his position gives him, WHY would he ever agree to this?

If I had never heard of Hawass before, this would have assured me he was a arrogant prat.

P.s. The little girl in Rajaten's avatar is;

a) NOT scantilly clad, in fact she is more than totally covered up with the mask around the eyes and the combat suit she's wearing.

And b) Is off a film. Kick-Ass. Get a Grip.

EMM

[edit on 22-8-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
very happy to have found this website, i need to know the dimensions of a three sided pyramid with a height of 3'9". Math is not my forte. Figured i could find someone who knows in here

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
New episode

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
New episode

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Went to Egypt and was blown away but everything!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join