It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we take for granted.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Granted -The cognitive process of supposing.

Enlighten me.

Is there a commonality, as cognitive beings, to what we suppose? Is there an assumption we share? Are we embedded with similar expectations? I invite you to divulge what you suppose.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Sharing was the currency before money,and the ones who appreciate what they have most and the one's who share what they have are the people who have the least.I have noticed this more so in some poorer countries where families tend to be closer and help each other.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
---

[edit on 13-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I hope you know that trading is A LOT different then sharing.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

No i didnt ,i'm not sure i understood the thread completely,i am a little confused today

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I am a deeply self involved individual and yet my life is centered around the care and well being of others. I do not value the money in my pocket, the cloths on my back, the food in my belly nor the roof over my head. I work. I work. I work. I suppose there is more to life than this. Is there?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by MsAmen]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAmen

Don't take for granted your time...because we have so little of it...Make use of it doing things you love, and that make you happy...

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
We take for granted that we are rational creatures yet more often than not this supposed rationality is overpowered by collective blindness.

top topics

join