It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Obama really insane - HAARP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Is that terrible weapon Haarp being used to make everyone bow down to Obama?
Is it being used to destroy crops & everything else just serendipity?
Crops, livestock, animals, land & people have been devastated throughout the world. Food shortages are expected WORLD-WIDE. The jet stream splitting in two is extremely unusual.

www.channel4.com...
1,600 people have died, and around two million are thought to be homeless following the floods, the worst in the area for 80 years.
The stream has split in two. One arm has gone north, another south. The patch in the middle is Russia's drought. A circulating pattern of air has been sitting over Russia for far longer than normal, causing the extreme temperatures and wildfires they've had there.
But what's happening over Pakistan is even stranger. The southern arm of the Jet stream has looped down so far it has crossed over the Himalayas into north western Pakistan. Experts at the Met Office tell me this is very unusual.

en.rian.ru...
Russia has recently seen the longest unprecedented heat wave for at least one thousand years, the head of the Russian Meteorological Center said on Monday.

www.ubalert.com...
TOKYO -- The Fire and Disaster Management Agency reported on Tuesday that a total of 21,032 people have been taken to hospitals in Japan since May 31 due to heatstroke, and 98 of them passed away shortly after admission.

www.whittierdailynews.com...
The fruits and vegetables, the tomatoes and a lot of the citrus and things like raspberries are not ripening up because it's not getting hot long enough," she said, adding that some fruit could taste less sweet because less sun means less sugar content.

Read more: Temperatures continue well below average in Southern California - Whittier Daily News www.whittierdailynews.com...
"The fruits and vegetables, the tomatoes and a lot of the citrus and things like raspberries are not ripening up because it's not getting hot long enough," she said, adding that some fruit could taste less sweet because less sun means less sugar content.

Read more: Temperatures continue well below average in Southern California - Whittier Daily News www.whittierdailynews.comhttp...: May be record cold summer.
www.whittierdailynews.com...
Crops affected

www.google.com...
The period from May to July was the hottest on record in the northeast and southeast regions of the United States. US weather records go back to 1895.

www.guardian.co.uk...
A severe drought is causing increasing hunger across the Eastern Sahel in west Africa, affecting 10 million people in four countries. In Niger, the worst-affected country, 7.1 million are hungry, with nearly half considered highly food insecure because of the loss of livestock and crops coupled with a surge in prices.
(this article covers most of the world)

--
There is also the event of 2 plane crashes in Alaska near Anchorage involving people who may have been opposed to HAARP being used.
www.examiner.com...
Flying a practice mission in preparation for a performance at the Arctic Thunder Air show at JB Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska, one of the best workhorses of the military crashed, killing all four of its crew members. (C-17)

www.cnn.com...
Senator Stevens plane

--
Hey - sure looks good on paper!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Obama is just playing dress up.

His ego keeps him busy.

The horrors occurring are simply being executed.

Obama is just a well paid puppet and is clueless.

Nice post. Great resources.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Really?

I mean REALLY?

More of this blame HAARP on everything wrong with the world crap...

Things HAARP is said to be able to do, without any evidence that it can do this:

Fight off Alien Invaders
Control people's minds
Change the Weather and Climate
Cause Earth Quakes and Tsunamis
Cause Volcanic Eruptions
Power Outages/ EMP

etc

And what connection does OBAMA have to any of this? The HAARP project began in 1993.

Oh but I guess it has one extra power I forgot to mention... it will make us all bow down to our new Fuhrer, Caesar Obama

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I guess there were no natural disasters before HAARP was created right?

You're way off track

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
"People who may have been opposed to HAARP". Well I guess they might have been opposed to a few things but are you talking about Ted Stevens? Are you kidding?

The Gakona facility originally was established by the U.S. Air Force and the Office of Naval Research as an over-the-horizon radar station, part of the Distant Early Warning System for monitoring Soviet aircraft and missiles. When the Cold War ended, the military scrubbed the radar facility, and with the help of Alaska Senator Ted Stevens, chair of the defense appropriations subcommittee, won the federal funds to begin transforming it into an ionospheric lab.

cryptome.quintessenz.at...

When attempting to connect dots your dots should make some sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The answer to that is, depends on what insanity meter you use.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the problem is people don't know what HAARP is or does.
We tie it in with Tesla technologies. The whole thing is ripe
for conspiracy.

Some say the Norway blue spiral was HAARP technology (I did). Then it
went further and some said it was responsible for the Haiti earthquake. (In
my mind that would be ULF sent into the earth, not UHF into the atmosphere).

The technology reminds us of space-ray guns...and some say the
facility is for defense from ET's.

If you want to know what the government say about HAARP, it is here...

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

...for me personally, it is hard to trust a government that accounts for nearly
one-half of the world's defense spending. Especially when they use
the misnomer, defense.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

God bless you. I thought I was the #1 lunatic on this forum. I guess I have things to learn.

Congrats. And I mean really.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by VrilOrder

yes, the meter is probably of the insane scale, but you never know.

i doubt it could do the things some people claim, but the true potential of anything seems to come about during the most in opportune times.

we won't know for some time.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Well if you subscribe to the scalar electromagnetic theory - what was left out of the hertz-maxwell equations, then it becomes rapidly clear that scalar electromagnetics being the framework of quantumn information are able to manipulate pretty much anything, anyway in this vibrating perceptive matrix we call life. Higgs boson god particle my ass.

edit for comma

[edit on 14/8/10 by GhostR1der]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yes, but HAARP is definitely not scalar technology.

HAARP is very conventional high powered (beamed) high frequency radio transmissions.

Next we will be hearing that HAARP causes indigestion in Antarctic penguins, and flatulence in Amazon Butterflies.
HAARP is also the cause of punctures on the freeway, pimples, and burnt toast.

Absolutely anything bad that happens at all, anywhere, is all due to HAARP according to the tin foil hatters.

new topics

top topics

join