It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support for WikiLeaks Evaporates as New Release of War Documents Looms

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

The White House is against him. The Pentagon is against him. American public opinion is against him.

If he was American, or if wikileaks was hosted in the USA, those things might matter.

He isn't, they aren't, and it doesn't.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Certainly. So where are the leaks from the Russian or Chinese army? How about corruption leaks from the governments of countries like, Turkey or Brazil. Are they large enough?

That's a better question, for which I don't have an answer.

Apparently only America is killing civillians and doing bad things. I guess they are just more corrupt than everyone else, according to Wikileaks.

US troops are the by far the most widespread across the world, mostly uninvited, so it's easier to talk about those cases.

Non-US cases are widely reported by the US, no need for Wikileaks in those cases.

These guys have an agenda, and it's the typical sort of globalist brainwashing. America bad, third world country good.

I don't remember seeing a globalist agenda for "America bad, third world country good".

Two legs bad, four legs good.

That I don't understand.

If we just get rid of America and Israel and other hyper nationalistic countries we will all join together in peace and harmony and the world government will bless us with their enlightened rule.

I can tell you that my dislike for US political decisions started when a large number of US ships entered the Tagus river and pointed their cannons to the Portuguese parliament.

Nobody likes that type of action against their own country, specially after regaining our freedom from a 48 years long dictatorship.

Do all countries have skeletons in their closet? Sure they do, Portugal also have some, and you can see at least one supposed corruption (or at least a suspicious action) case from Portugal in Wikileaks, but it's natural that the country that has its fingers in most pies will be the more likely target for "leaks", specially when there are many people from that country that are not happy with the way things are run.

When that happens, the real killing begins. Mark my words.

Done. I am making a list of all predictions I find.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Certainly. So where are the leaks from the Russian or Chinese army? How about corruption leaks from the governments of countries like, Turkey or Brazil. Are they large enough?

That's a better question, for which I don't have an answer.

Here:

Russia.
China.
Turkey
Brazil

And 198 others.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Baloney

Unfortunantly, there are still Neanderthals living among us that beleive all this nonsense that Fox news spews.

Stop slandering Neanderthals! I am sure even they are smarter than to believe Faux News.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join