It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biblical Deaths: How Many Did God Kill? How Many Did Satan Kill?

page: 49
<< 46  47  48   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
The real First Creator is unknowable, and unfathomable. In fact, the human mind has not a hint of who or what it is.

What makes you believe that there is any such thing as a "First Creator"?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

The real First Creator is unknowable, and unfathomable. In fact, the human mind has not a hint of who or what it is.

What makes you believe that there is any such thing as a "First Creator"?

Well, intelligent design is seen in just about everything that is Nature, and Space, so some sort of intelligent being had to be "First," don't you think? And anyway, that is what the Creator is called in the Pleiades, and they are far about about more intelligent than humans are, and a great deal higher in Spiritual Vibrations. How do I know this? From speaking with a few of them a few years ago, I had some questions, and they were answered for me. Only humans make men into Gods, and only humans name their Gods. Earth is in a low vibration, at least until the "Event."

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well, intelligent design is seen in just about everything that is Nature, and Space, so some sort of intelligent being had to be "First," don't you think?

Absolutely not.

And anyway, that is what the Creator is called in the Pleiades, and they are far about about more intelligent than humans are, and a great deal higher in Spiritual Vibrations. How do I know this? From speaking with a few of them a few years ago, I had some questions, and they were answered for me. Only humans make men into Gods, and only humans name their Gods. Earth is in a low vibration, at least until the "Event."

How did you get in touch with those in the Pleiades? What is "the Event"?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A better question is, how many did man kill and just use God and the Devil as a crutch for doing it?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

How did you get in touch with those in the Pleiades? What is "the Event"?

I didn't. They got in touch with me. I would tell you more, but I know what would happen, so you will just have to wonder. The "Event" is a dramatic change on every human being, a chance to Ascend to a Higher Level of Conciousness. All will not make it, some will make it, then fall back, and some will go even farther up the scale. This is a very old process, and has been working like this for a few million years now.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The "Event" is a dramatic change on every human being, a chance to Ascend to a Higher Level of Conciousness. All will not make it, some will make it, then fall back, and some will go even farther up the scale. This is a very old process, and has been working like this for a few million years now.

Interesting. So you believe this is true because this was explained to you, in the form of a revelation. Do you think there would be a way to demonstrate this as true to someone who didn't receive the revelation?

top topics

<< 46  47  48   >>

join