It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the world situation right now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i think we should all make the big picture here. like in a video game about the future we have a couple of superpowers right now. usa used to be the pinacle of the world. a "heaven" but right now the people who stand in the shadows that control america wanted to control its people,to make them slaves: fluoride,soy,no net freedom,vaccines,sicknesses,disinfo,corruption,trend and fashion setting,setting what media start to like and follow. something happend,america used to keep the people happy and waelthy,to attack other countryes and to prosper. but instead of keeping the people happy and conquering other countryes they turned on theyr own population.
but people proved to be too smart! americans learned to eat healthy,to save money,to stop trusting the government,to protect theyr families,to opose,and to stop being decieved by faulthy promises. but the government continues to act ignorant and to think you americans will stay in apathy, they try to close one site after another,to end all conspiracyes,the g20 was in canada,and 1000 innocent people got thrown into jail for a day treated like animals while before that the armed anarchists werent even dealt with,the police just rolled theyr windows and goed away.

but when america decided to bug theyr nose against iran well they hit the wall.
i dont think iran is a match for america,but when russia started selling stuff to them and opening reactors,and even turkey started helping them...well usa is pretty much screwed. but atleast your corrupted leaders lurking in the shadows finnaly hited a wall.
1 the muslims are dangerous and strong,they are in every country and most of them are radical and want to convert or kill you even if they dont say it
2 the jews...without americas help theyr in for a wild night since other countryes join iran
3 russia and china....you never know when they will reise and take over everything
4 and europe...is just europe,its probably controled by the same powerfull people who control america.
so there are only two options.
* live in a illuminati controlled world where rockerfellers and bilderbergs drink wine while you starve
* or live in a muslim world where things probably are going to be alot better
both options clearly suck,and we should move to a nice place like new zealand,if the immigration wasnt so frikkin hard!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Stillalive]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
the world situacion right now

situacion ?????

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Or we could opt for choice 3 which is to not give into hypberbole, stand up for what we individually believe, live moral lives, and all just learn to get along in spite of our differences.

Though option 4 - worldwide keg party also has some intriguing possibilities.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I beg to argue that the world situation seems to be spelling. Almost everybody relies on spell checkers these days.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I believe I will cast my for the world wide keg party! In the end, if we all just tipped a couple frosty pints together, perhaps we could work everything out..

top topics

join