It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Proof of explosions in WTC 7!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I know this has been a topic before but there's a lot to search through and I'm not sure if these videos were put up or not.So before you skip by you should really check out these videos first.

The debunkers will tell you "there's no evidence of explosives".If this were true then there wouldn't be all these people that think otherwise.Why would people think there were explosives?Maybe because there was.

Barry Jennings who worked in building 7 was trapped by an explosion for several hours.And he was walking over dead people in the lobby...Dead people in the lobby???Where did these dead people come from?Building 7 the building that no plane hit and had little fires was claimed to have fallen(like a controlled demolition)from fire!How is this possible?If fire could take out steel and concrete buildings like a controlled demo then wtf do we need demolition companies for?Call any demolition expert and ask them if fire can do this.They will laugh in your face.

Proof of explosions..Listen to what Barry Jennings says!
www.youtube.com...

Barry was stepping over bodies in the lobby of building 7.An explosion knocked him back into the 8th floor.The landing below him blew away.Barry was trapped for several hours.
www.youtube.com...

Explosions heard from building 7.
www.youtube.com...

Isn't this evidence?

Why didn't Nist test for explosives?Especially when witnesses reported them??

Nist lies!
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Dutch Controlled Demolition expert says building 7 was a controlled demo!
www.youtube.com...

Experts say no way!
www.youtube.com...

Firemen want answers!
www.youtube.com...

And a lot of people think 9/11 was an inside job.

Former FBI believes 9/11 was an inside job!
www.youtube.com...

9/11 commission says they were "setup to fail".
www.youtube.com...

Pakistani ISI General Hamid Gul says "9/11 was an Inside Job"!
www.youtube.com...

Egyptian General believes 9/11 Was An Inside Job, "Part of New World Order's Plan"
www.youtube.com...

So are these people just imagining things?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i agree, something odd did happen, remember back in 1993? The first bombing, well the hole site was closed and well it does open the door to some ???

Now will we ever know the truth, and if the truth does lead to the possibility that TPTB did this and let it happen, for in times past they have let it happen or swept the info, and swept the waring sings under the rug, then what?

What can we the people of the USA do? that is the question that relay needs answers to, what can we do if it is true.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by bekod]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Yeah, pretty much so. Or lying, or taken out of context or trying to get some attention.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I think the question is 'What can each individual do?'

The thinking that follows the line 'What can we Americans do?' is a non-question really, because 'we Americans' is intangible. This kind of thinking leads to non-action because it is hypothetical based on an intangible. This thinking suggests the interlocuteur is waiting passibely for the intangible 'we Americans' to act before he/she acts. Intangibles don't act, however, so nothing will be done.

When one starts to ask oneself the question 'What can I do?', the question is dealing with a tangible, and therefore a real answer is possible and all sorts of possibilities open up - something really can be done by each person who asks themselves that question.

I believe it is vital that we ask ourselves the right questions in this situation for anything to change.

So, with the greatest respect and no criticism intended, the better question for you would be 'What can I do?' - or even, 'What am I going to do?'

We are many, they are few. If we all ask ourselves this, millions of people, in millions of ways, CAN effectively bring these gansters down.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Edited to remove double post.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I agree that it seems to be an inside job....

but any minute now, the same people that always go for the OS will show up and start the debate...

unfortunately, the actual evidence has all been covered up and there isn't likely to be a new investigation in the near future

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Barry Jennings was not trapped in WTC 7 for several hours but for an hour and a half. He was accompanied by Michael Hess.

Barry Jennings subsequently repudiated his account of stepping over bodies in the lobby :-

www.youtube.com...

Michael Hess did not see bodies in the lobby and nor did any other person.

If an explosion or explosions heard by Barry Jennings at 10 to 10.30 am were demolition charges would that not be the most extraordinary controlled demolition ever when collapse did not ensue for 7 hours !?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Barry Jennings made a new video trying to change the fact he said he was stepping over bodies.

Who knows why he tried to change his statement,maybe he was threatened?But you can't change the fact that he said those things.

You debunkers will try anything...weak

Why would Barry Jennings do an interview with Loose change creators??He knows the creators think it's an inside job so why would Barry go to them of all people???

"When the explosion happen..it threw us back"-Barry Jennings

"There was an explosion the landing gave away..I was left hanging..I had to climb back up.Firemen came and went twice"-Barry Jennings

"I was trapped in there for several hours..all this time..I'm hearing all kinds of explosions"-Barry Jennings
www.youtube.com... 5:09 in.

"Fire fighter that took us down told us Do not look down..I said why he said do not look down..."And..we were stepping over people..and you know you can feel when you are stepping over people"-Barry Jennings was in the lobby
www.youtube.com...

Debunkers caught lying again!!

[edit on 13-8-2010 by XxiTzYoMasterxX]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
He's lying because he says Barry Jennings changed his story? And yet you admit that this is true. Strange.

I imagine you have evidence that Jennings was threatened. Otherwise people might think you're just making it up.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Noone cares what people say later, retractions are always made for reasons, because someone told them it was a good idea.

You think that remembering something far later is gonna be more accurate, more truthful ?

Must be nice to live in your world of complete trust in official fabrication...however since you lot always start posting away, i do not think you know what trust is.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
So every time someone retracts something we should disbelieve them? That seems to be your logic.

And actually some of Barry's recollections gradually began to take a more favourable "truther"-type line as time passed. Particularly with regard to the explosions. So presumably you would exercise the same logic and believe his original ideas on that too?

As for your last paragraph, I don't understand it. but from what I can glean from it, I completely disagree. It's much more comforting for you to live in a world where everything is preordained. Where there is a grand narrative and closure and resolution are possible. Read some Jung.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
LOL read some Jung, it appears you haven't read any at all,

What i am saying is its YOU that think things are pre-ordained, it is evident...

You just can't bring yourself to think that someone who lives near you could have been behind this event can you.

I mean this with all honesty, I certainly feel sad for people who cannot see that they are being lied to about this event...because of one reason, it means that there are alot of people who are super easy to control, and that makes them dangerous.

Be prepared to be led some more, its about time for another shocking event, of which certainly you can be glued to your TV for all the latest updates.

Personally i question everything because i see obvious lies, and i do not like being lied to.

Too all those who can possibly say that those buildings look like they are "collapsing" i give this question....

Why do they vanish into total powder, look at the vortex and shape of the smoke, amazing INCREDIBLE FORCE and destruction is happening, The entire two towers just EXPLODE into NOTHING.... and building seven just suddenly falls like its legs were chopped off.

Are you beyond insane, ask yourself what kind of brainwashing you have to believe these buildings completely annihilated themselves because of some areas of damage, some of the toughest buildings ever,

I guarantee you fly planes into any other buildings ANY building and this will not happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yeah, pretty much so. Or lying, or taken out of context or trying to get some attention.

Prove it.
second line.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The destruction of the WTC had to do with it being outdated, almost immediately after being built, due to the asbestos, and the costs for removing. This was the fastest, easiest, cheapest way, to bring them down. You would have had to close wall street for months, years, to tear them down manually. It would have cost a fortune. So instead of spending that forture, you create this disaster, solving a few problems, and then cashing in all that money you didn't spend, to take advantage of civil liberties, and fueling bogus wars, and throwing more countries into financial turmoil.

It was well played.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I don't think things are preordained at all.

You on the other hand think there's a room somewhere with some nasty men in it deciding the fate of the world. You even think they're about to do something else.

Just think, what if someone like John McClain could get into that room. He could end all the bad stuff forever!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Unfortunately, there are nast men sitting in some rooms planning out the worlds destruction, and how to enslave the common person. I thought we all knew this, its called governments. I just thought thats what they do, since they start clandestine operations to not look like war, then commence actual war. Not to mention the destroying our crops by modifying the genes, and destroying our oceans by not acting swiftly to clean up big oil messes. So people do sit in rooms who have control over the masses.

edit add: I read the article your signature came from, and well, you ever hear of a thing called flash paper? Plus, unless you are the author of the guardian news article, I'd say you are copyrighting.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I admitted Barry changed his story but it doesn't change the fact he said it.

Why do you suppose Barry went to the creators of loose change knowing they thought 9/11 was an inside job,and would show his interview as such?Out of all the news stations and media Barry chose the creators of Loose Change.Why the creators of Loose Change people????Doesn't that tell you Barry's thoughts on 9/11?He obviously thought it was an inside job folks.

Barry Jennings, a former New York Housing Authority Emergency Coordinator and key 9/11 witness, died of undisclosed causes at the age of 53 back in September 2008.

Barry Jennings died, two days before the release of the NIST Final Report on the collapse of WTC7. Jennings was Deputy Director of Emergency Services Department for the New York City Housing Authority. On September 11th, 2001, he saw and heard explosions BEFORE the Twin Towers fell, while attempting to evacuate the WTC 7 Command Center with NYC Corporation Counsel Michael Hess. Jennings publicly shared his experiences with a reporter on the day of 9/11/01, as well as in a lengthy 2007 video interview with Dylan Avery, a small clip of which was then released; subsequently his job was threatened and he asked that the taped interview not be included in Loose Change Final Cut..

However, after an interview with Jennings was broadcast by the BBC in their program The Third Tower ostensibly refuting what he had previously stated to Avery, Avery felt compelled to release the full original video interview to show the distortions made by the BBC. The cause of Jennings' death has not been made public, and a private investigator hired by Avery to discover the cause and circumstances surrounding his death refused to proceed with his investigation. In spite of the significance of Jennings' position with NYC on 9/11 and his controversial eyewitness testimony regarding the collapse of WTC7, the media has not investigated or reported on his death, nor reported on his statements.

It's obvious Barry was threatened so he made a new video but it was too late because the damage was done.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
The destruction of the WTC had to do with it being outdated, almost immediately after being built, due to the asbestos, and the costs for removing.

So all of the buildings had to go, despite asbestos only having been used in one tower, and even then only on the first 40 floors?

You see, asbestos was banned in New York City while WTC1 & 2 were being constructed (and so couldn't have been used in WTC7): www.nytimes.com...

On top of that, the PANYNJ themselves estimated that an asbestos cleanup of ALL of their buildings (that is, the WTC complex, various airports, seaports, bridges, tunnels, as well as various real estate around New York) would cost them $600 million.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by roboe

Im telling you, that this is my opinion as to why they destroyed them. If I owned 7 buildings, and the tallest two were losing tennants and not making money, and I had to replace billions of dollars worth of stuff, and decided I wanted to demolish them, this is how I would have done it, exactly how they did. They saved a boat load of money. I'm telling you its my opinion, but I beleive that was part of the mindset. So yea, destroy the whole complex, that lot is worth more than the TOWERS BEING THERE>

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
It look to me like a plane clearly goes through the shot at :26 seconds -

Even in slow motion this craft is flying at a very high rate of speed. It's a bird of prey alright.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

Sorry I accidentally posted this in the wrong thread, still relevant perhaps so I'll leave it up. Mea culpa.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join