It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: THE NEW THREAT, Terrorist Vegitable Gardens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A entire town's crops are killed, and the irrigation is destroyed.

NOT ONE PERSON ARRESTED. Reason given, an israeli water company was now drawing from the same aquifer, so it's now their water... all of it.

American's with the Christian Peacemaker Team who were there, including the ones filming, couldn't believe what their tax dollars were paying for. One can be heard asking troopers as they walk by "Why are you terrorizing this village?", but he is ignored.

An IDF troop comes into town, and starts destroying an years crop for the people of the town.

This garden would provide not only enough food to feed the entire town, when mixed with the goats they already raised, it would also supply enough for them to take to other towns and sell for money or trade for supplies.

I guess when NetanYAHOO said he was putting them on a diet, he meant it.

They want these people to be dependent on the israeli government, so they can be controlled.

When the women try to figure out why they are destroying their food when they've done nothing wrong, American bought tear gas is launched their way.

They even bring in heavy machinery to take away the donated hoses and water tanks so they cannot rebuild.

Israel receives 3 MILLION US TAX DOLLARS a day which not only pays for the bullets to kill women and children, but also pays the storm trooper to do it.

This isn't what I work 10 of 40 hours a week to fund with my tax money.

And here is another one a few days later.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Jeanius]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm speechless...

Peoples in thoses country are barbarians, period.

Im radical but i think the solution is to STOP sending money and food and water and our troops to keep the peace, STOP all humanitary help and let them kill themself.

Its the only way that third-world countrys can evolve and enter the 21st century.

We have far enough problems in my own country and we can use those ressources for ourselfs.

Anyway with all the corruption out there, 80% of money and goods for humanitary aid end in the pocket of the so called elite far before helping the population.

This is not racism its realism

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't understand why the world lets Israel get away with behaving the way they do.

Milking everyones guilt over the holocaust is getting old, there have been many more people killed in other wars, and even the witch burnings. Yet as soon as someone speaks out against them, it's considered a hate crime.

It's getting ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

"I don't understand why the world lets Israel get away with behaving the way they do."

Unquote,

Who is this 'world' you are referring to, if not each indiivdual in it? I think the more relevant question we all have to ask ourselves is 'Why am I letting Israel get away with this?'

Questions like the one above are very common but serve no real purpose, because 'the world' is an abstract, an intangible, which therefore can't make decisions and can't act.

If we each start to take responsibility for our own non-action in the face of so many of these things which we abhor, and rather ask ourselves why we are letting them happen, and what we (as an individual) can do about it, then things can and will start to change in a million ways as each one finds the answer to their question and acts upon it.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I guess I am referring more to the different governments, the UN.

It's sad that we, as individuals feel so helpless in this type of situation. I have heard about non Israeli Jewish people denouncing the behaviour of the Israeli government, but anyone else who is not Jewish can't even speak up, it is considered anti-Semitism, a hate crime. At least in Canada, anyways. Punishable by jail. Even though it's the actions of the government there that people are hating.

You're right. As individuals we should be trying to figure out who to write to, and how to word things in such a way that we don't end up in jail, for speaking up. It's not hate for the people there, it's hate for the government's way of governing. Although sadly, I don't think anything is going to change.

new topics

top topics

join