It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Gets Testy Over Crazy Representative's 'Terror Babies' Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Anderson Cooper Gets Testy Over Crazy Representative's 'Terror Babies' Theory

gawker.com

"Terror Baby" mania is sweeping the U.S.! This crazy meme is the far-right's latest line of attack against the evil 14th Amendment. Now, the argument's champion, Texas Rep. Louis Gohmert was on Anderson Cooper. They shouted a lot about it.

Have you guys been following this "Terror Babies" meme? It's the crazy cousin of the "Anchor Babies" thing that somehow has become the most important political story of the month. Basically, the idea is that terrorists are going to use the 14th Amendment
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I for one, would like to welcome our next Boogey Man.
And He is called Terror Babies.

I can't believe that this man, who is a representative, can come onto Anderson Cooper and just start to run his mouth like a charlie manson wannabe.

And when Anderson tried to get some facts out of the guy he just started screaming louder than an angry Rumplestiltskin with a bad case of terror baby tourettes followed by apoplectic rage and st vitus dance.

Freaking unbelievable.

gawker.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Terror babies... Meh... I recall reading a book or watching a movie, or maybe it was the real deal. That Soviet spies had infiltrated the US and became citizens and had kids, I think it was right after WW II. They were just here, collecting information and turning it in. Well they got married had Kids... Legally there Americans now. However it all blow up because the Kid tried to apply for the US Air force Aced my... I think it was a movie. But it’s not too farfetched to think that disenfranchised Muslim youth 1st generation Americans could in fact blow a shopping mall up... You have seen it in Europe... Hell we have seen Born and raised over 100 years do it here like McVeigh.... So yea its possible... I still think they need to go with Anchor Babies though and close out that loop hole.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Why not.
You think this has not been thought of.
Well the Goths and Visigoths didn't need it to over run Rome.
Always the need to protect the Illuminati so lets go with it.
Clue in Anderson Cooper what its all about.
Illuminati with a capital i, give him some homework.
ED: There is one thing of supreme action by a government
and that is to protect itself. This is what it all comes down to.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think it's a load of hoarse crap.

What's next colombians and brazilians are going to immigrate to the USA and have nothing but female children and overrun the country with hot Colombian and Brazilian women?

Sounds like an awesome future. But chances of that happening are very low.

Just like Terror Babies. Honestly I'm more scared of fundamentalist christians having kids.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
LOL, well that video was good for a laugh. Basically the congressman's argument is:

There are people who take trips to the United States just to have kids so that their kids can be US Citizens. Since the terrorists are obviously smarter than tourists, they have to be doing the same thing and setting up rings of future terrorists with American citizenship so that they can bomb us 20 years from now without worrying about getting a visa

Well, I counter with this. I have a list on my computer that I wrote up of 100 ways to terrorize the United States citizens both locally and abroad using ubiquitous items. Since the terrorists are obviously smarter than me, they must be working on some if not all of these ideas, right?

I agree with Cooper on this one.. this is just a theory the congressman came up with as a way to force the 14th ammendment to be changed. Political games and nothing more.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
14th ammendment terror babies

It is big news and not just isolated with Anderson Cooper.

I think there have been numerous al queda recruits that were
citizens so in order to stop the trend the law makers act as they
know how.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Let's see if I understand where this enlightened politician is coming from:
Anchor baby = Terror baby
Hispanic immigrant = Terrorist
That about sums it up - 'cept it works for other immigrant babies with similar complexions as well.

Sounds like more ignorance we are bound to DENY!

gj

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Is it me or are things becoming so outrageous that it's becoming laughable? The Matrix has become so obvious, so assinine...I mean people HAVE to see that it's a joke..not real? I mean COME ON, this is ridiculous!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

What's next colombians and brazilians are going to immigrate to the USA and have nothing but female children and overrun the country with hot Colombian and Brazilian women?

You made me laugh out loud!
Thanks I needed a good laugh!

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Grey580.....

I don't understand.....

What's a "terror baby"?

Is that an exploding baby or something?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
You know, both parties have loud mouthed nut jobs like this guy Louis Gohmert. He has a history of saying crazy things. I not think anyone takes him seriously but, the thing about people like this is the other side will quote them like crazy and paint an entire party with the same brush. Its these idiots that give the mudslingers ammo and make politics so much more foolish.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The crying and screaming at all hours of the night, the endless drooling, defecating and chewing on everything, the berserker like inability to succumb to any form of reason or appeasement in a never ending onslaught designed to deprive you of sleep and money.

Yes terror babies are real, and even as we speak millions of babies are terrorizing people around the nation.

How do they get away with it? They manage to look cute doing all these heinous and uncivilized acts, with colorful ribbons in their hair, cute little matching color coordinated outfits and accessories sporting lovable cartoon characters and paisley and pastels. Mimicking and mocking us as they do, trying to pass themselves off just like us.

They aren’t just like us though they are drooling fanatics.

It’s about time someone spoke out against babies! Their reign of tyranny does not stop there either, as they then reach adolescent and their teen years, striking at us financially to a greater and greater extent to that inevitable awful moment when they utter the immortal words “Dad are you sitting down?” and then it starts all over again.

We must stop this lunacy!

We must act finally to end the reign of terror babies once and for all!

If not us, then who, and if not now then when?

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
All babies are terrors when they first come home from the hospital! If the little ones just knew what grown ups had in store for them.

Yep, Anderson had a bad night, bet they don't invite that guy back again - I saw it and couldn't even make out what was being said for the ranting.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by grey580

Grey580.....

I don't understand.....

What's a "terror baby"?

Is that an exploding baby or something?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

The terror of 911 compels us to eliminate the flow of American
citizens to our enemies side.
Thus emigrant families that say back in WWII days were Germans
the baby born in America that is Constitutionally a US citizen must
be denied such right to become an enemy in sheep's clothing.

Yeah kind of dumb, an enemy is an enemy wherever he come from.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

Just like Terror Babies. Honestly I'm more scared of fundamentalist christians having kids.

Now there's a statement that requires a response!

Me too!!

As surrealism becomes more real and the ideologies of fools ceases to be questioned; that's why I say..........

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

and to echo the words of HST "it can't get to weird for me"

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The mayor of new york seems to fear the Muslim backlash vote
if he denies the 911 Mosque to be a proper fitting in our society.
Even Obama favors the 911 Mosque.
Sure we have no fear of that religious sect.

new topics

top topics

join