It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hi Im a whistleblower!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
During the 911 attacks, I was active duty stationed at the Groton, CT Submarine base.

On September 11th there was a bomb threat at the sub base. MP's Surrounded an abandoned vehicle that had Arabic writing all over it in the barracks parking lot. Inside of the vehicle they found a bunch of gun powder, fertilizer, and plane tickets. We were told the owner had been detained and the events were to remain classified in the interest of national security.Nothing else was ever told about what really was going on.

On October 11th I was transferred to Norfolk, VA on board the USS Jacksonville SSN-699. while on watch, a diver was spotted near a ship in the water. Warning shots were fired, and then the order was given to fire into the water! A seal team was dispatched into the water, while us watchmen were told to evacuate or posts. We were told that a suspect had been detained, and that this was to remain secret, and we were told not to speak to anyone regarding this event. That evening a whistle blower contacted local news. The news company contacted base security, and within three hours a press release stated that it was only a MANATEE in the water, and nothing to be concerned about.

The thing is Manatees don't swim that far north! It was cold! Manatees only survive in warm waters.

There was something going on for sure, and I would be willing to take a lie detector test to verify this!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Oh yeah, I'm a 29 year old ex navy PO

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Not that I am discrediting your story but they have found Manatees as far north as Rhode Island before.

What exactly are you blowing teh whstle on anyway? That there was more to 9/11 then we were lead to believe and that the military lied about a diver in the water near a military vessel?

Again, no offense meant at all but you could be deaf and already have heard that whistly go off years ago.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hanjis

Hello hanjis! Welcome to ats and thank you for your service! The more whistles going off the better, I say!
Just don't go drinking and hot tubbing, could be a bad combination.(Simmons)

Look forward to your input, be well....

spec

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hanjis

Welcome to ATS .

Question : How does a vehicle , with Arabic writing all over it , packed with explosives , manage to gain entry to a military installation to begin with ?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by okbmd]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by hanjis

Welcome to ATS .

Question : How does a van , with Arabic writing all over it , packed with explosives , manage to gain entry to a military installation to begin with ?

Smells like a staged event, doesnt it?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by hanjis

Welcome to ATS .

Question : How does a van , with Arabic writing all over it , packed with explosives , manage to gain entry to a military installation to begin with ?

Smells like a staged event, doesnt it?

Either that or its no true

OP, we need more information on what you are actually talking about. Its pretty vagua, and what exactly are you blowing the whistle on?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
By the way

Why do all the whistleblowers end up here?

Wouldnt it be a hell of a lot smarter to go to a freelance journalist or media group?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

the events were to remain classified in the interest of national security

With all due respect, if you are indeed who you claim, it would be very easy to find out who you are with the given information.

What is the penalty for revealing classified info?

Relevent:

2001 - please email if you have more info on this deployment

Deployed to the Mediterranean with the (unknown) battle group. The ship made stops in (unknown). The ship earned the Battle E.

-E-

[edit on 13-8-2010 by MysterE]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

He said that the driver had been detained, I'm guessing the driver and van came into the base separate.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
First of all this is clearly BS
The OP violated OPSEC plus violated National Security...IF this was true, esp since he said he was TOLD not to speak about it?
Clearly, he's off his happy pills dont take this as truth

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hey OP just curious, what part of Norfolk was this?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanjis
During the 911 attacks, I was active duty stationed at the Groton, CT Submarine base.

On September 11th there was a bomb threat at the sub base. MP's Surrounded an abandoned vehicle that had Arabic writing all over it in the barracks parking lot. Inside of the vehicle they found a bunch of gun powder, fertilizer, and plane tickets. We were told the owner had been detained and the events were to remain classified in the interest of national security.Nothing else was ever told about what really was going on.

On October 11th I was transferred to Norfolk, VA on board the USS Jacksonville SSN-699. while on watch, a diver was spotted near a ship in the water. Warning shots were fired, and then the order was given to fire into the water! A seal team was dispatched into the water, while us watchmen were told to evacuate or posts. We were told that a suspect had been detained, and that this was to remain secret, and we were told not to speak to anyone regarding this event. That evening a whistle blower contacted local news. The news company contacted base security, and within three hours a press release stated that it was only a MANATEE in the water, and nothing to be concerned about.

The thing is Manatees don't swim that far north! It was cold! Manatees only survive in warm waters.

There was something going on for sure, and I would be willing to take a lie detector test to verify this!

You just stated that you were transferred to Norfolk on the 11th of
Nov. to the Jacksonville. How many people were transferred on the
same day to the same ship? You just gave yourself away bigtime. And
your IP address? I would think that the PTB are already checking you out,
but I don't see what you are blowing a whistle about. Are you trying to
deceive everyone or are you really on to something that you think is
really important? And why tell a forum like this? I know the Navy can have
very boring days at times, but this?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

" Smells like a staged event, doesnt it? "

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck ...

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kyle43

He said the MPs surrounded an "abandoned" vehicle which was in the parking lot . He also says he was told the owner had been detained .

This doesn't necessarily mean that the owner was the driver . If the vehicle was "abandoned" , the owner could have been detained at a different location .

Not enough info to make any calls on this yet .

I'm just curious as to how this vehicle managed to gain entry to the installation to start with .

I smell sushi .

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hanjis

Also , I don't understand why the watchmen were told to evacuate their posts , if there was a possible security breach in progress ?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can anyone explain why this was moved from Introductions to the Gray Area ?

This is a new member , registered today , with only two posts and now this has thread status ?

Why hasn't a Mod been along to welcome this member with the rules , etc ?

My god , there are conspiracies everywhere !

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
if it is all true then you have taken a big risk and are probably detained or being questioned as i type this sentence.
if you were told not to say anything but did not sign any type of non disclosure then increasing everyone's knowledge of this would be your safest bet.
thanks for this info but i wish we could know more.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by listerofsmeg]

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
lol what a crock of #

new topics

top topics

join