It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stop Alien Abductions

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
How to Stop Alien Abductions

I have been saying this in many posts but now I wanted to help people out and write a thread on it. I have two methods that are known to work and I hope they will work for those that get taken in the night with out there consent.

I for one like to think I have never been abducted I would have to say I’m 80% sure I never have so I really never had the chance to try these out and I really don’t want the chance to. Just the image of the “Grays” scare the (bleep) out of me.

First, I heard this from a source and he says it has helped him get out of a lot of bad situations with the “Grays”. He says when you feel the presence of them or have the felling they are coming for you, you are to erase your mind and let it go completely blank. He says it changes your brain waves to a pattern the grays cant lock onto to and mind control you on to their ships. And if you think about it it makes since.

What’s the first think you do when you know you’re about to get abducted. You get scared (bleep) less and your brain waves spike to a patter the grays are very familiar with locking onto. Turn the tables on them and chill out, let your mind go blank to reduce your brain waves to a very low pattern to make it harder for them to lock on to you. What’s the worst that can happen if you try this, you get abducted? Lol jokes aside I think it’s worth a try.

Second method is a thought screen cap. It kind of goes hand and hand with blocking or reducing your brain waves being admitted from your head. It’s a cap with straps (I guess the grays have a hard time with the straps) that you put on your head before you go to bed and is thought to have great successes as a another source has told me. The cap on the outside is made of leather and the inside is filled with eight sheets of 3M Velostat to insulate the brain waves from emitting from your head. Here is a website that show you how to make that cap for free. www.stopabductions.com...

Also another question to those that have been abducted. have any of you thought to put camaras in your bedroom to catch these crimes in action or do the batterys die before you can catch anything on tape? just wondering.

If anyone has any other ideas on how to stop alien abductions please let us know so we can help the members here who get abducted to stop there nightmare and fears of going to sleep.

Good Luck and hope it works for you!

Here is some more Info that i pulled for the website above

Possible alien weaknesses (grays only)

Reliance on telepathy

When the alien's telepathic powers are neutralized by the "thought screen helmet" they do not attempt to abduct their victims. Without their telepathic power they cannot render their victims passive.

Vitamin C to kill implanted alien-hybrid embryos

One woman who now wears a thought screen helmet along with her husband reports that she killed four alien-hybrid fetuses in a row by taking a gram of vitamin C every hour for weeks. She used her alarm clock at night to awaken her. She reported that she could no longer feel the fetuses moving and the aliens were very angry at the deaths of the alien-hybrids they implanted in her. The aliens did remove a dead alien-hybrid fetus before implanting a live one at another time. This was before she started wearing a thought screen helmet.

These events confirm the findings of Professor David Jacobs who says in his book, The Threat, that the main purpose of alien abductions is to create a new race of alien-human hybrids who are now starting to inhabit the earth. Unfortunately these adult alien-human hybrids come in pairs and forcedly remove helmets from abductees. However, the thought screen helmet still works for people who are only abducted by the creators of these alien-human hybrids.

Nutrient absorbing skin of grays

It was reported in The Threat that the grays sit in a vat of nutrients and absorb it through their skin. They do not eat as humans do. The grays nutrient absorbing skin may be a weakness as substances of strong odors or material sprayed on their skin may be absorbed directly into their body.

Perfumes

Several abductees report that aliens do not like perfume. One abductee claims that they stopped an abduction by exposing strong cheap perfume to aliens.

Incense from White Sage

An abductee in Virginia claims that incense created by burning dried white sage caused the aliens to leave. She stated in 2008, "There must be something in the smell that makes them unable to stay."

Another abductee in the UK also stated the same year that: "I have tried white sage myself and it works. It's a native American spiritual cleansing incense. It's a horrific smell and it is very clingy and creates a lot of smoke. The incense can be purchased in tied bundles which you light on the end stick.

It works on aliens as it sticks to their skin. The smell stays on human skin for at least two days. That is even when you have a shower. It (the smell) is difficult to get rid of."

[edit on 13-8-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If there are aliens that do abduct people. Im pretty sure they can undo some straps from a brain cap or whatever you call it..... Afterall they travel through space and are way more advanced then we are.... Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good thread.

I don't know what to think about the abduction phenomenon myself. I mean there's way too many accounts for it be just crazy people, or bad dreams alone. There's so many cases that at least seem credible on the surface. To me they do anyway. But I'm not sure what to think. I have never been taken by aliens. I do believe that there are aliens visiting us though. Just a belief. I don't have any facts or proof.

I have also often wondered why those that get periodically taken don't just set up suverylance. If someone actually got the footage of these alien guys taking someone, it would be the biggest groundbreaking story ever. If they're afraid of the limelight then they can always just send it anonymously or something. So I would like to know why these victims haven't been able to catch the aliens in the act too.
If I were being taken I would find every possible resource to catch them.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Good thread.

I don't know what to think about the abduction phenomenon myself. I mean there's way too many accounts for it be just crazy people, or bad dreams alone. There's so many cases that at least seem credible on the surface. To me they do anyway. But I'm not sure what to think. I have never been taken by aliens. I do believe that there are aliens visiting us though. Just a belief. I don't have any facts or proof.

I have also often wondered why those that get periodically taken don't just set up suverylance. If someone actually got the footage of these alien guys taking someone, it would be the biggest groundbreaking story ever. If they're afraid of the limelight then they can always just send it anonymously or something. So I would like to know why these victims haven't been able to catch the aliens in the act too.
If I were being taken I would find every possible resource to catch them.

I agree, if i was getting abducted i would be doing the same. you never know, people could be doing it but the camaras could be getting shut off because of the UFO interferance. just a thought. You would think of all the Abduction cases at least one person would have it on film but they dont. It puts a big hole in the idea of getting abducted to me.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Sadly, though aliens are able to summon infinte energy, cross unimaginable distances and who know what all, they never developed strap undoing technology. This could save the Earth. Put a big strap around the planet!
Same goes for tinfoil! Not the cheap kind, the heavy duty kind.
Just trying to help!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by Reign02

Sadly, though aliens are able to summon infinte energy, cross unimaginable distances and who know what all, they never developed strap undoing technology. This could save the Earth. Put a big strap around the planet!
Same goes for tinfoil! Not the cheap kind, the heavy duty kind.
Just trying to help!

If your just going to mock what i have to say then there is no room for you in this thread. There ability to not undo straps is based on there limited physical abilitys. Im just fallowing what the website says and what has helped people. I hope one day you feel the fear these people face everyday.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I know this may be a very unpopular suggestion, but therapy and medication may help prevent alien abductions.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
I know this may be a very unpopular suggestion, but therapy and medication may help prevent alien abductions.

Lets not shut all doors eather. This could also very well be the case. I also belive Sleep parallelizes could explain alot of cases to. Im open for any of it

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Yeah, but how do get the aliens to take medication and go to therapy?
i hear their medical plan sucks.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

I hope one day you feel the fear these people face everyday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How thoughtful of you! Thanks!
Sorry if humor disturbs you!
No matter how sincere you might be, your post does contain some, uh, obvious contradiction even if you don't realize that.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by camaro68ss

I hope one day you feel the fear these people face everyday.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How thoughtful of you! Thanks!
Sorry if humor disturbs you!
No matter how sincere you might be, your post does contain some, uh, obvious contradiction even if you don't realize that.

Im sorry just blow up. i take it back.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sure medication and therapy would probably help a lot of the victims, but what if the abduction phenomenon is in fact real? We don't know that it isn't. We're discussing the issue because not 1 victim has been able to prove their abduction. That isn't to say that they're automatically crazy. How would you know?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Do you think maybe, just maybe... The aliens abduct a couple of people from each race and then bring them back after all other humans on earth have been doomed?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I mean there's way too many accounts for it be just crazy people, or bad dreams alone.

Why is that? The validity of a claim is not dependent on the number of people making it. There are far more people suffering from other mental illnesses/disorders than claim to have been abducted by aliens. In the United States, 2.4 million suffer from schizophrenia, 5.7 million from bi-polar disorder, 14 million from major depressive disorder (source). Are we to assume these people are not suffering a mental disorder simply because there are so many of them?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I mean there's way too many accounts for it be just crazy people, or bad dreams alone.

Why is that? The validity of a claim is not dependent on the number of people making it. There are far more people suffering from other mental illnesses/disorders than claim to have been abducted by aliens. In the United States, 2.4 million suffer from schizophrenia, 5.7 million from bi-polar disorder, 14 million from major depressive disorder (source). Are we to assume these people are not suffering a mental disorder simply because there are so many of them?

Why is that? Because that is the impression I get.

If you don't believe in anything then that's the way you are. You can't teach others to think the way you do though. The fact is, many people have beliefs. If you only believe in what you can prove then you're a different personality type.
Personally, I don't know whether or not alien abduction exists. I just won't rule it out until proven. I just listen or read all I can about it.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I agree its posible, another question is why do these people get relief when they practice the above things i have talked about. All we have is questions. i will never rule out that this all could be mental but i will not rule out that this really could be happening.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Please show me some proof that they are unable to do so? and that they can summon infinite energy....... You are spreading disinfo that you don't know is real or fake.......

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I agree its posible, another question is why do these people get relief when they practice the above things i have talked about. All we have is questions. i will never rule out that this all could be mental but i will not rule out that this really could be happening.

That's how I feel as well. The fact is that no one knows so there's nothing wrong with discussing it as if it is in fact a reality. Just to question or ponder why things are the way they are.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I agree its posible, another question is why do these people get relief when they practice the above things i have talked about.

It may be that such techniques have a therapeutic or placebo effect.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Please show me some proof that they are unable to do so? and that they can summon infinite energy....... You are spreading disinfo that you don't know is real or fake.......

Im sorry but thats all the world has right now is what we know and hear from other people. the moment there is any proof is the moment we know they are real. Im sorry you feel im spreading disinfomation but im going off what others have told me. thats all i can give you. its up to you to deside whats real or fake.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join