It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama closes curtain on transparency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
oh please...that curtain of transparency is only showing you what the government allow you to see. transparent? i dont think so...just a cover to keep people happy making them think they know wots going on behind closed doors.

I'm with you. I definitely think high-level politics is a complete charade.

Which is why I don't need to use Obama as a punching bag. By doing so - - I'm playing their game.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Transparency in government? what a great idea! it could be te hottest reality show ever! imagine tuning in to watch your government make key decisions that lay out your and your children's futures in your own living room! Imagine watching Obama's real life drama of everyday life as the 1st black president and all the while technically you are helping your country's economy at the same time.... could you imagine the revenue generated by advertisements during such a program? well until the president lives in a glass house dont throw stones at the white house! peace

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
How could anyone believe someone who's platform was a big piece of nothing?

Change.. change what? im not telling
Hope... hope for what? i'm not telling

Some people are so brain dead for actually supporting a big piece of nothing.

There's only one hope
thehill.com...

Let's see what happens!

I agree. How could otherwise intelligent people be taken in by this nothing, this artificial candidate created by an ad agency? He was never qualified for the job.

What frightens me is that the Tea Party/ Libertarian candidates will split the Conservative vote, ensuring Dem victories.

How much damage has Obama done in 18 months?
The thought of Obama having a Dem majority for 4 years makes me want to hurl.

And then there's the problem of unqualified candidates going up against incumbents: Sharon Angle in Nevada practically ensures Reid will win.

The only way Reid will lose is if masses of people come out to vote AGAINST Reid.

We will see.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

It is rumored that the year of the last presidential elections, in 2008, the Bilderberg Group met in Chantilly, VA, a suburb of D.C., and that Hillary Clinton and Obama were both in attendance. I believe he was handpicked by TPTB and is their puppet. I also believe he had no true idea of what he was getting himself into until he went to his first presidential briefing. Something was revealed to him in that meeting that shook him to the core. I'll never forget the look on his face when he emerged from that meeting. It truly did look as if he had aged 10 years in one day.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaiagirl
I also believe he had no true idea of what he was getting himself into until he went to his first presidential briefing. Something was revealed to him in that meeting that shook him to the core. I'll never forget the look on his face when he emerged from that meeting. It truly did look as if he had aged 10 years in one day.

Yes - - so why beat him up? How in any way is that productive?

The man behind the curtain says: I present you your punching bag - - go for it.

It is not where I choose to put my focus or energy - - because it is an intentional decoy.

Better to focus on how the puzzle pictures fit the bigger picture. A picture that has been forming long before Obama was even born.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Its a dam shame they way everybody tought change was to come!
I hope things take a turn for the better

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by piddles
why can't any of you republicans use a news source that isn't biased?

if I just read everything on this website, I would think the US was falling apart, too.

oh and the best part, surprise surprise, I can't find another news source reporting this.

why does this seem to happen every time there's another obama thread?

because none of you have half a brain to double check your own sources.

great job.

Any chance you can enlighten us as to which news sources you or the Democrats use to get their straight unbiased facts.

If a story is not found in your unbiased list of sources, does that mean it didn't happen, or could it be that they don't want the story to see the light of day?

An example - Fox News and Van Jones!!!

As far as Obama's standing with the American people goes, I'm going to find a nice shady spot under a tree to wait out the next 2 1/2 months and see what the folks have to say, in November, about Mr. Obama's performance after only 2 years. Don't care what the MSM, Fox, any print media says, or even what is being posted on ATS. I'm only interested in what the American voters have to say.

It should be interesting, to say the least.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Oldnslo]

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by djvexd
reply to post by rangersdad

BLACK OBSIDIAN!? Obsidian IS black! You had to throw in the word black to emphasize your hatred for the African-American community! Hatemonger! Racist! Just kidding
See how easy that is? Be mindful of your words
especially with race-baiting Obamabots afoot.

Djvexed, "Obamabots" that's good. I call them OO's (Obama Operatives). The OO's are people who defend Obama no matter what. Totally in the tank for Obama. There are plenty of OO's on ATS. You would think that after 18 months, the kool-aid would have worn off -- not for all.

It may be that the OO's are paid to defend Obama online. Maybe they're being paid out of the "Stimulus" money. Would not surprise me at all.

SeaWind

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

Sorry to be rude, but people who think the next election will solve things just seem like they were born yesterday. Remember, in 2008 the "change" candidate was elected. Except he lied in some cases, in other cases he finessed the words so that everyone heard what they wanted to hear.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Anybody that thinks that Obama is the saviour should really switch off their tv sets and look out of their window.

With a growing number of people losing their homes due to being saturated in debt and more and more financial pressures being placed upon each citizen not to mention the wars around the world that Obama seems to have his hand in. It is easy to see that our world is changing and is certainly not what it seems to be. I am sorry to say this but 'false prophet' is an apt name for this man.

Obama will be known for his actions for waking the sheeple, and its about time to.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join