It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama closes curtain on transparency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

"obamanation" small o.

Abomination is certainly more accurate which is what i'm sure is in the minds of those who know the truth. Zombiefied, dumbed down, fatten up and ready for the kill. I new and saw this coming even when the election of (mr. obama) was taking place. The whole world has been and is certainly now the NWO. "Eyes that 'cannot see' nor 'ears that do not hear". See and hear what? THE TRUTH (!!!)

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I read nearly six months ago that at that time the Obama administration had already turned down MORE freedom of information requests that the Bush Administration in both terms.

Is this true?

And is it because his campaign talk was a lie or because people believed him and inundated him with far more than they did with Bush?

Unless you had all the figures and what they related to it would be too hard to tell.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I wasn't aware that we had any transparency with this bunch of reprobates. Sorry, just had to rant for a moment.

Transparency has always been a joke. If there were any transparency at all, I wouldn't be filing my college history books away under 'fables'. Just my .02

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

"And that is why the USA is the worst place in the world to live
Your whole country is controlled by business and money the poeple that make disicions dont make them anymore they are handed objectives to follow and they are also told what laws to change for the protection of the business sector and the rich, if I lived in the USA I would move to Canada in a heart beat all the USA is good for is Nothing, Warmongers tyrants and a currupt legal system.

Some land of the free your constitution is as good as toilet paper and your president is a terrorist !"

And I think that most Americans deep down know this to be true and we so very ashamed that we have allowed this to happen. We are now slaves and unable to right the ship. We have a police state emerging in full view now. We ARE warmongers. Corporations DO run the show. Our president IS aiding and abetting the plutocracy and warmongers, so calling him a terrorist IS an intellectual argument that can be made.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Maybe something good will come of 2012.... After all of the speculation.....

The end of Obamanation!!!

Right, and you think the lunatic, ignorant theocrats will be any better? The rest of the world will ultimately declare war on us. All of Europe is eyeing what is happening here. They see the ignorant, fat, evangelical "Christian" cult is now only second in power to the Plutocrats. They know if the theocrats get full reins of power they will start a war with Iran to speed up their dream of Revelations. The Plutocrats will likely be pushing for it -- so much money to be made! For the safety of the rest of the world, China et all will need to to take us out one way or another. Europe will sit on its hands, playing the role of Switzerland en masse, knowing the America that exists today is not worth saving and is a threat to them as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seridium

you act like your country is any different than ours. I hope this works out better for you than for us.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
New. World. Order.
Hidden. Global. Agenda.
Powerful. Secretive. Elite.

--Do you think anything would be different if McCain and Palin were in office? If anything, Obama took one for the team to sit in on this term, this point in history. WHOEVER would sit in this hot seat during this time period was going to get bashed as if he/she caused all of the problems in the world, he/she knew that they would be the lightning rod, that they would get blamed for EVERYTHING under the sun.

Have you seen how much the man has already aged? I'm sure he set out to accomplish a lot more, but really... No one person can fix as many WOES as he inherited when he took the office. Yet, in trying to do his best, he's crucified by armchair quarterbacks on threads like this.

Where does a new President begin? Economic collapse, perhaps? Millions without healthcare, maybe? Not ONE but TWO wars, hmmm. Greedy bankers flaunting their ill-gotten booty?

The Presidency lost its real power with the assassination of JFK. That event illustrated in a bloody way what would happen to anyone who tried to reveal the things Kennedy had lined-up for public disclosure. Eisenhower warned us during his Farewell Address, about the military industrial complex. Nazis brought over to our country via Project Paperclip at the end of WWII gained elite positions of power in NASA and private businesses. When new high technology was "privatized" in order to lose government accountability, these Nazis suddenly found themselves with lots of money, lots of technology and lots of influence that transcended our government.

The sad part is that THAT is only part of the true power structure. My point: You're blaming one man who is trying to change the world and unable to do so, and he didn't realize (nor do most of us) how little power the President of the US *really* has. It's the kind of thing you wouldn't know until you sat in the BIG CHAIR and got that first Top Secret briefing, the one that tells you what's really going on and what you CAN and (more importantly) canNOT do.

Meanwhile, all of us are pointing fingers, armchair quarterbacking and caught up in the circus... All the while these global elites are drinking their $1000 cognac, smoking their $1000 cigars and throwing $7,000,000 birthday parties for their children.

It is hard to see the picture when you are part of the frame.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
really i didnt even know he ever opened it?
Transparent ? Like looking through a cinder-block can be considered transparent?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

Thank You GhostLancer.

Finally an intelligent well thought out post.

I do believe basically that MJ12 (or similar) are in charge and the PNAC are in over drive currently. I have my own reasons for believing why the acceleration - but that's a different subject.

Honestly - I believe the last truly elected president was Eisenhower.

I remember Obama's face after he was elected and came back from his "elected president briefing". You might even say it was a face of Shock. He aged 10 years almost over night.

I believe he was "elected" because of his natural charm. I believe TPTB - learned a lot in how Clinton was a "people's president".

I do believe Obama wants to do the right thing and tries within the limits he is afforded.

He seems to be methodical to me. He seems to take his time - study an issue - and only when he is ready and satisfied - does he present it or act on it. Personally I don't want any world leader acting from his "gut feeling".

He's definitely not Jumping when voters say Jump.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Being a rock hound I know obsidian can be sliced thin and show a myriad of interesting designs.
Not to dis Obama but if he was sliced it would remain opake.
His lack of power allows the idiots to rule the White House.
Guess who pays the bills?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I am sure obama had good intentions just as he became president. A day ro so later in news he had a scared look on his face, that made the papers, front page in most. I bet the FED gave him the talk..do as we say or go the way of JFK...thats what i think.
JFK did want to eliminate the federal reserve...why do you think he is dead* them and possibly the military undustrial complex..i lean more towards corporations shooting JFK.
I think they kow the economy is going downhill fast soon, and they dont want the public to know to much, so the FEDS at the federal reserve, can keep making thier steel formt he poor profits till it collpases, or have more than enough money to survive while we end up rioting. Obama is a puppet, just as ronald reagan was, when he was preisdent, ontop the qhite house, the president of CHASE bank tol him to hurry up...imagine that. a CEO telling the president of the united states to hurry up. 2008 the ex CEO of AIG i think it was, tall older guy, balding head, glasses, loks like a lurch creep, was given the key to the federal reserve, and even though 70% of the public said NO to the $700 billion bailout, him and the FED worked around it, getting our money anyways..the thieves they are.
Well,. theirs your answer, at least to me, why obama has closed the doors on transparency..CEO's threatened to kill him and his family if they were not allowed to get richer, and the public really knew that we know what their doing.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Back inthe 1940, and 50,s and 60's, the rich were paying 90% of taxes. Through the 70's they dont pay as much, the taxes were all dumped on us, the citizens. CEO's muscled their way into cngress, getting massive kickbacks at our expense.
No one it seems, really fought back, the majoirty of us anyways. the one thing big business fears, is our right to vote* we can vote them out, without reseorting to violence. The problem is, wall street being in congress is forcing us too. they have already shown they will simply ratify, re write, work around a matter when we say NO...then threaten mmartial law on us. that kinda holding a child from behind, with his arm twisted against his back so he cant fight, to take his candy bar* thats whats going on, to me.
Lamens terms..thier pulling the black hooded sack over our heads*

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vapor

Since the Wikileaks incident was a significant blow to our national security, Obama has no other choice but to order a media blackout.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Maybe something good will come of 2012.... After all of the speculation.....

The end of Obamanation!!!

MOTF!

There is no Obamanation. Obama is simply a cog in the machine of fascism. Whats going on today is not on track to stop by 2012. The best we can hope for is a dramatic slowing down for New Hampshire (with the Free State Project having some success there) while it gets worse everywhere else. A 2012 Republican party simply means guaranteed more wars. A 2012 Obama leadership simply means guaranteed more wars.

Obama never spoke words of peace while campaigning. He sounded like quite a violent person the entire time and it was simply complete stupidity that people thought otherwise. He mentioned he wanted to eventually withdraw from Iraq and I repeatedly would say to other people he had no plans to bring the troops home.

That is why Ron Pauls donors were:
#1 US Army
#2 US Navy
#3 Us Air Force

While without having to look it can be assumed Obama got most of his money from lawyers, lobbyists, bankers, and the typical pro-fascism crowd.

Governments around the world are very much headed toward financial self-destruction very rapidly. It will be ugly and hopefully not too violent.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hard to miss something that hasn't existed in 220 plus years. But Obama is held to a higher standard right? The 43 guys before him it wasn't a concern to you guys. It was just American Exceptionalism at it's best right?

Why doesn't that surprise me?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come Clean
Hard to miss something that hasn't existed in 220 plus years. But Obama is held to a higher standard right? The 43 guys before him it wasn't a concern to you guys. It was just American Exceptionalism at it's best right?

Why doesn't that surprise me?

Why would it surprise anyone - I intentionally avoided the "race issue" - - because I don't consider it of any importance - - other then historical.

Would I expect more or less or anything different - - - from the Purple People Eater?

NO

The President is the President. That's it.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Obama; transparency

When has the federal government allowed transparency?

The Republicrats 2 parties 1 goal. Destruction of the Republic.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This all boils down to Project Paperclip and Operation Mockingbird.

Right after WWII we brought on board a whole slew of former NAZI's. I have seen it mentioned already that they were part of NASA. They also formed the CIA, as they had the largest dossier on the Soviets that you could imagine.

Shortly after this, we see the modern era of the US take shape, with the modern MSM starting to form. These MSM outlets were formed by former NAZI's and NAZI sympathizers.

Then in the 50's we see the CIA launch Operation Mockingbird, whereby the CIA would take full control of national media for the purpose of controlling public opinion and mindset. Ever since, our pop culture has been designed by the CIA, to steer us towards whatever it is they are trying to achieve.

Obama's presidency will go down as atrocious in the annals of history. But this is irrelevant, as he has no control over anything. It is all controlled by groups of people that were brought together by former NAZI's shortly after WWII ended.

The creeping facism is obvious. THis threads discussion about a lack of transparency is just one example.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

I for one would like to know why he cannot be pulled down now? Hasn't there been enough stuff on this c---------- president to impeach or get him pulled into question?

It would be a sad day on earth if a movement began in that direction when our last president committed greater atrocities and walked away unscathed. They both should go down, but Bush and his people should be first.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

I'm sure he set out to accomplish a lot more, but really... No one person can fix as many WOES as he inherited when he took the office. Yet, in trying to do his best, he's crucified by armchair quarterbacks on threads like this. Where does a new President begin? Economic collapse, perhaps? Millions without healthcare, maybe? Not ONE but TWO wars, hmmm. Greedy bankers flaunting their ill-gotten booty? The Presidency lost its real power with the assassination of JFK

GhostLancer, I believe you are putting a little bit too much faith in the idea that Obama set out to fix America. If you look at his career, some of his actions as senator, his comments before, during, and after his campaign, it suggests (at least in my opinion), that this man was groomed for this and he knew that he was. That does not add up to a U.S. president who's intentions are to work in the best interest of the people.

However, I think you are absolutely correct in your assessment about JFK's presidency. I believe he was the last president who truly tried to run this country his own way and down a path that would have a positive outcome. It's been dark days ever since for the U.S....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join