It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISGRACE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This forum went down the tube. Ever since we lost our secret society experts i haven's seen a good topic.

There is nothing useful but a bunch of cretins arguing about mind blowing bull#.

Can someone stand up and tell me something about the Illuminati? No. Those who could are now long gone.

Shame.

[Edited on 13-3-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What, like those of us in these "Secret Societies" aren't expert enough?

--bring back FreeMason--

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The Illuminati many people talk about today is usually considered what the non-laymen call the Seers of Bavaria. It is well know that this is Adam Weishaupt version of the Illuminati which had started in the year 1776. Those higher up in the Illuminati would want you to believe that this is the origion of the group, but it isn't. It is merely a split faction within the real Illuminati, also known as the Babylonian Brotherhood. The Illuminati is the ranks past 33rd rank in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, and 10th rank in the York Rite. After that the groups can be endless and nameless. The reason Adam Weishaupt had started another cell of plotters is because he saw the big picture. He saw that the Illuminati itself was too vast and controlled by other factions and leaders to be of an effective force in all places deemed neccasry. He was more or less an outcast, or a deserter who wanted more than the group would offer. So I understand some of this stuff, I wouldn't consider myself an expert though.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Why would I stand up and tell you about the Illuminati? I got better things to do.

And you wouldn't believe me if i told you. You have to read for yourself, in books written by their own hand, published by their own publishing houses. You have been taught to be skeptical since you were a child. This did not happen by acident. You have been taught to reject as impossible what 33d degree Freemasons state as fact.

Why do you not find out for yourself?

What I can do for you is provide an index of books written by 33d degree Freemasons that lay it all out for you. Everything you have ever heard about Freemasonry and the New World Order can be found in books written by 33d degree Freemasons. And it ain't pretty.

It's a spreadsheet in Corel Quattro Pro format. The books cost about $300 if you can find them used.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Abraham Virtue and others.

I know more about secret societies than all of you combined. And when i said we lost our secret society experts you thought i ment freemason?

This is what i'm talking about, morons, this board is full of morons.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:42 AM
link   
tyler why not use your freedom of speech to start some quality threads then? And share some of that knowledge with us

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Why dont you browse and compare old pages of this section and when you done visit
forums.abovetopsecret.com...
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OK Tyler

What kind of questions do you have? I and my family have been unfortunate enough to have some involvement. I don't know much except for some of the things we were told and experienced. We lived in Baton Rouge at the time and a man entered our lives who was involved and it disrupted and uprooted our entire family and we've never been the same since. So I just wonder exactly what it is you wanna know? I'll be glad to answer any questions you might have....but then I think, will he believe me? And then I'm paranoid enough to think if I start discussing this again someone will knock on my door or send us a letter or weird things will start happening AGAIN so really it's a catch 22...But I'll try to answer you if you want.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   
For the sake of your security I'll PM you.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That'll work I guess. But if they are watching then they'll see it whether I email, PM, or post, after all they are "the all seeing eye"

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:20 AM
link   
You don't have to worry about that. I've been trying to get their attention for a year at least. Hence the name of my site - comeonover. Never heard from them.

comeonover.topcities.com...
right click save as

You're sceard to hear a knock on your door i on the other hand would really love that.

ps in case you're wondering i don't wish to join them, if i did i would have done that a while ago.

[Edited on 14-3-2003 by Tyler]

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite

--bring back FreeMason--

You are Mr. Free Mason. I find it odd that you would say such a thing.

If anyone disagrees with my observation, simply compare the posts of the two usernames, Hammerite and FreeMason. You will quickly understand they are both the same person.

On to the topic at hand.

I must agree with Mr. Tyler. While I do not have the luxury of knowing what this forum "used to be", it seems general quality of content has degraded over the past three months. I find I rarely post anymore for this very reason.

Mr. Tyler, perhaps you would like to begin an intellectual discussion on the most accepted theories of the secret societies. Myself being a former researcher on the topic, and past contributor to a popular rumor service (Rumor Mill News, now a shell of its former glory, left because of the antisemitism growing rampant), I would perhaps have some small contribution.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith

--bring back FreeMason--

If anyone disagrees with my observation, simply compare the posts of the two usernames, Hammerite and FreeMason. You will quickly understand they are both the same person.

On to the topic at hand.

I must agree with Mr. Tyler. While I do not have the luxury of knowing what this forum "used to be", it seems general quality of content has degraded over the past three months. I find I rarely post anymore for this very reason.

Mr. Tyler, perhaps you would like to begin an intellectual discussion on the most accepted theories of the secret societies. Myself being a former researcher on the topic, and past contributor to a popular rumor service (Rumor Mill News, now a shell of its former glory, left because of the antisemitism growing rampant), I would perhaps have some small contribution.

Intellectual discussion Smith. Looking for the punch line. Can�t find it anywhere!

you would not know the meaning of the words, Ooh and while i am on the sublect Anti-Semitism is two words.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Winston Smith

--bring back FreeMason--

*Claps hands*
OHH MARIA
I think you nailed him. Hey Bob can you compare his IP with freemason's?

Anyway, Mr.Smith i'll find something to talk about in the next few days hopefully.

arc

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I must say I had my suspicions but hadn't noticed FM guilt of such blatent chauvanism before his ban.

Shame if they do turn out to be the same person as I was hoping I could have a debate with FM if and when he returned.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 08:55 AM
link   
ok, interesting info ha?
Well tyler i�m very curious about what do u know about egypt, is something that i really want see being post from u. (i�ll tell u then why)
maybe u have more knowledge than anyone here does, u might have spend more time, effort and thinking on it, i don�t disagree at all, but u might understand that if u want ppl posting intersesting things u have to show them what�s interesting, then u will see the master being pass by the pupil, because the pupil starts with the knowledge of a master
, and the master started with much less than the pupil, so it�s growing, if u keep saying Truth stuff, ppl will search
and learn, i know that u also want info back, is normal
u also wanna know things that u don�t, but tyler, ignorance has to be fight!
and as u said NWO is already there from 100�s, or now or never, don�t give up like that, ppl has to start to believe slowly, think about fight club, how he "destroys himself" to be free, destroy every concept given by society, from when u are small till u grow up, names, history, ways to feel, etc etc etc,
ppl doesn�t question that never, they take it as fact always, and that is the main problem we must fight, ppl must have their own opinions, concepts of life and so on, if u are from a political party, or u like one of those legends like che guevara, or Bob marley, lenin or whatever, u agree with what they say, and stuff but
it�s never what u want for all of us, u know what i mean? i can�t just agree with a politician with everything he says because i already know that is just crap to keep us busy while all this is going on everyday,
but another ppl, looks at them like real leaders, ppl that has responsabilites and that they have control, that�s what u have to show to ppl, don�t just criticize them because of their lack of insecurity or ignorance, everyone here knows than someone else more about a matter, i know that for sure, but loosing all hope in ppl that seeks the secret more than normal ppl does is just
the last thing to do....
If there is no way to avoid what is gonna happen at least make as much noise as u can, tyler i bet that if u go on TV PROGRAM OF THEM (
) to answers Why we live like this? what happen to get this situation? what is the reason for this?
They will flip out with your info, i read your website time ago, before reading this forum, u have interesting stuff meaning "magic and forbidden info", ppl as humans,
and product of the daily brainwash from the elites, they start to believe in no sense things more than ever, and the closest thing to the truth they will just take and ridiculize it as much as possible...

Someone said that the truth is more hard to believe in
than any story of science fiction,
Truth btw

P.S: I don�t need to talk about illuminati, just give it a name, at the end is an amount of elitists*aliens*whatever- that wants to control
with inmunity, for me it�s enough to know to stop a normal life, and start to talk with the ppl about what�s coming, fighting blowing up stuff
never is gonna work, they have technology and personel for stop us, and even worst they will use the freedom fighters as a "terrorist thread" (like
they are doing now), for the media opinion then , instead of being ppl that wants to get rid of this... we will be the "terrorists" and another
reason to help them for make the U.N the only goverment allowed on this earth.
Just keep cool and take care

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:03 AM
link   
A TV show? I'll write to one of those 'Letters to the Editor' columns. Maybe Times or Telegraph, or Guardian perhaps i haven't decided yet.

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Yeah, I thought he was freemason too. The fact that pretty much all his posts are about bloody Freemasonry kinda gives it away...

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tyler
*Claps hands*
OHH MARIA
I think you nailed him. Hey Bob can you compare his IP with freemason's?

Anyway, Mr.Smith i'll find something to talk about in the next few days hopefully.

If you compare the style of writing, the volume of daily posts, and the topics covered between the two persona's, you will come to only one conclusion:

Hammerite and FreeMason are the same person.

One of three possibilities exist: the actual person originally signed-up as FreeMason has been allowed back (under a new name), any ban on a specific IP has been lifted, or Mr. Free Mason has discovered an alternate IP which is not banned by the forum staff.

I suspect he has been allowed back.

I'm looking forward to your new topic, Mr. Tyler.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join