It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Muslim Brotherhood Project Plans Stealth Invasion of The West.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

i fear future the eventual threat that islam's political side has to western democracies, but i'm sorry man... the first thing i thought when i read this was "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion." I think you're being dooped.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
And while we're blindly fearing Muslims, someone craftier will sneak in while we're not looking. Bigger fish to fry, bro.

Thank you for going along with my point, and blindly choosing the 2nd extreme of the argument; completely ignoring political issues we will have to face within our life time. Neither ignoring the issues nor making them out to be a doomsday justification for a 2nd holocaust will fix it. I doubt you even read the links, which include big news stories such as riots. I'm trying to not be, but I'm seriously amazed you'll ignore BBC, interviews (Straight from Muslims mouths, with one muslim reading a defense paper from the pentagon and saying its not a Jihad, but some other Muslim term, which while they're different, it sounds to be a war of ideas not dissimilar from the "STealth invasion" accusation of the Muslim Brotherhood), intelligence community publications, European and American sources alike, court cases, documented cases of riots, statistics, and politician's statements.

i fear future the eventual threat that islam's political side has to western democracies, but i'm sorry man... the first thing i thought when i read this was "the Protocols of the Elders of Zion." I think you're being dooped.

Yes. BBC is being dooped. The intelligence community is being dooped. All of the people I linked to are being dooped. The footnotes of the wiki article (Certified, known, qualified journalists) are being dooped. The girls who are being forced into marriage, then abused, raped, and faced with honor killings for when they divorce are being dooped.

None of these problems exist.
edit on 8-10-2010 by someguy38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

And to think just a few years ago so many people thought this was completely out of the questions with no possibility of happening. Look around people, it's HAPPENING.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

You have a right to your opinion, and I'm sorry that you are getting bashed by those who refuse to contemplate the possibilities of the extremist Islamists.

“Cordoba,” in Islamic symbolic terms, means Islamic rule in the West. It does not mean “coexistence,” unless coexistence is interpreted as referring to Islamic rule.

"Burn The Armada" was the goal of such Islamic extremists when they built the first mosque in Spain, as history tells, either asking Muslim soldiers to attack Spain as a take over or burn the ships (and die!) they were transported on.

Cordoba implies the conversion to Islam, or the forcible duty to pay the Islamic rulers to avoid the conversion.

All of this is not off-base as to what you have laid out in your OP when we are talking about extremists.

I'm still not making the modern-day connection of conquest with other religions lately?

Blind eyes around here...you should see the concessions already being made here in the US for the more extreme (not moderate) Muslims.

Great outline, OP, about extremists and precautions.

edit on 26-9-2012 by watchesfromwall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Somebody watches Glenn Beck! I'm on to you. Of course, to know this means I must listen to Glenn Beck occasionally myself. I don't know why I do because I usually get irritated and talk back to the radio before flipping the station.

ETA: Oops! I just noticed how old the OP is. Well- this changes things. This means Glenn Beck probably got his info. from the same place the OP did.

edit on 26-9-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

The early public warnings have come from ATS again.

The lights are starting to go on within law enforcement and parts of the federal government that are starting to realize what's happening. Some of those have been frozen out under pressure by more than 50 Muslim Brotherhood infiltrated organizations operating in the U.S.. They are pressuring to have any discussion on this subject verboten, and all records of any investigation or communication expunged. These guys are following the game plan of the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf.

Think it's not happening? Open your eyes, look at the attacks on the 1st Amendment that are now occurring and where they are coming from.

Passivity will kill us. We must be prepared to counter their efforts with equal force and ferocity if necessary. This IS a fight for the very soul of America and her people. Future generations of Americans will either be free because we put up the good fight today or subjugated because we sat on our hands!

From the 'net on this subject, author unknown...but on point.
edit on 28-9-2012 by Tworide because: addtional post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join