It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROV captures 'Floornado' near BP Deepwater well head

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just caught this video not but ten minutes ago. It is from the Ocean Intervention ROV 2, at the site of the Deepwater well disaster. It captured what we call in the 'up to the minute ROV thread' a "floornado. www.abovetopsecret.com... (see page 187).

I thought this to be an incredible video and just really mind blowing, so I thought it warranted a new thread.

If I had to guess what it is, it appears to be seeping from the black areas under the 'floornado' on the seafloor. It it very intense before it stops. If I had to make a guess i would say maybe methane bubbles seeping at a high rate of speed interacted with the sand and current to create this effect.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
weird footage! reminds me honestly of when i was a kid and i'd watch the tub drain after a bath.

or the whirlpool scenes in movies.....

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Very interesting video... Definately something causing an upward vortex... or is it a downward 'suck' ??

I wonder how many other Floornados are going on as we speak...?

Amazing how the whol incident has just 'washed away' both in the media and here on ATS..

Regards

PurpleDOG UK

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

What are those cables running right beside it and what is that eye/circle thing? Looks man-made to me, like maybe there was 2 rovers, and one was making a tornado from it's exhaust.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Really? I swear if y'all saw a dog walking down there y'all would call bs and say something is up.

Currents, Currents, Currents. That is the answer to the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaakin

What are those cables running right beside it and what is that eye/circle thing? Looks man-made to me, like maybe there was 2 rovers, and one was making a tornado from it's exhaust.

I dont trust a word of the official story, but I have to agree.

It does appear that this is some form of ejection from the 2nd ROV that this is filmed from, be it from the props or sediment blown out in the drilling process, or whatever they are doing we cant see.

Im a qualified divemaster & while this sort of thing isnt unseen, even near a turbulent coastline, they never last this long.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cajun Raptor
Really? I swear if y'all saw a dog walking down there y'all would call bs and say something is up.

well cajun, i thank you for that answer

"move along people! next exhibit: METHANE LAKES!!!"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
something is clearly going out ! not in.
Methane bubbles (small ones) or another gaz maybe...
I guess they are monitoring this thing very closely, because they were 2 ROV (one for the video and the second one close to the tornado.

Do you have also a copy from the second ROV ?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
There is no other ROV near this one, except for the ROV (Ocean Intervention ROV 1) in front of this one, in the distance.

Here is Part 2, captured just minutes ago:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have been watching BP ROV Operations camera feeds since right after they began providing coverage from the bottom of the sea floor. I feel qualified to make the following remarks not just because of how long I have been monitoring but because of what I have seen, reported and found credible evidence to support.

While this is not news to most, what should be really big news to everyone is the fact that the exact video link provided shows a BP ROV arm injecting something into the sea floor bed. Or that is how it appears to the uninformed.

Well, its not the sea floor bed. What appears to be the sea floor is actually the top crust layer that belongs to the huge blob that BP and the Navy Subs are watching. In fact, in the video you can see a small dim light from another BP ROV in the center of the viewing camera image at a far distance. That is other end of this particular blob. It is massive and it is believed to be consuming all the oil in the water. What it is transforming into is the real mystery that BP is not talking about.

This BP ROV light from that distance is the other end of this huge blob that no one wants to talk about, because of course even if you showed them the blob right in front of everyone's eyes, there will always be that large segment of ATS that could watch this video for the rest of their lives and wouldn't have the intelligence to even look let alone study what BP ROV is actually doing and to what. They cant see the forest for the trees.

BP ROV in this video link is observing as they have been since it was really a very small blob organism that exhibits some unusual properties. Since I know no one would believe me, I will close by stating that it really is sad to be shown exactly what BP is doing under the water and to know that the so called normal viewers wont even study what BP is doing and why it is doing it.

This blob organism has exhibited unprecedented growth, signs of intelligence, glowing properties and is composed of those metal eating bugs that most thought was a joke or some debris floating in water. What a joke indeed on those that think such a thing. Those that think it is debris floating in water are living proof that the fluoridated coma they live in has affected all basic ability to think or even just ask the simple question of:

Why is BP ROV watching it? Why have they been watching this organism for over a month now and why has BP nor the Government made any mention of a blob so big it requires two submarines to observe along with full time BP ROV cameras capturing all the action.

Could this be the same dangerous nano replicating organism that the French Nuclear Sub Emeraude reported an Omega alert and a Directive 301 on June 16, 2010 when this organism was first observed and reported? Seems our Navy moved out of the gulf about the same time to Costa Rica and also, Obama signed an executive order #13546 on July 2, 2010 about Optimising the Security of Biological select agents and toxins in the United States.

While I think it is, BP ROV has been testing, probing, releasing chemicals and taking samples. Hmmm, wonder why?

Oh well, what I would recommend is that ATS members spend more time watching these video links and if you do, you will see what I have seen. When you do, you will then confirm that what appears like the sea floor bottom is actually the top surface to a huge blob organism and while I don't expect anyone to take my word for it, that wont change the fact that what I just posted is as truthful as I can be without actually being there.

I will continue to monitor these camera feeds as long as they are provided, because as usual, they provide me the means to see what they were up to. Most could care less let alone take the time to question or do analysis regarding anything they were claiming to be doing on the ocean floor.

While BP continues to provide live feeds, these feeds have served as AWAC's central for control of what is seen and what moves on the ocean bottom. More people should have watched these video links sooner and if others had, then we would know much more about what BP has been doing while showing us and never mentioning why or how it had anything to do with fixing oil leaks.

Thanks for the posting and most of all, thanks for the full time video links. Since I expanded my coverage from those archaeological sites being surveyed that of course BP has shown no one or even acknowledged as being on the bottom of the sea floor below the BP oil rig. The only action these days going on is watching full time the growth and actions of the blob that BP watches day in and day out. Wonder why?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cajun Raptor

You seen this before? I watch the feed often and there is never these "floornadoes" just happening everywhere. But if i am wrong I will stand corrected.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Nice one, " The Blob" You should write books you have a great imagination. Truth is this leak has been fixed and the sorry story is near to an end. Pity Barack Obama had to use it to divert attention from his failings as a president. Wasn't the part that originally failed and caused this disaster made by a US company.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
reply to post by MaxBlack

Nice one, " The Blob" You should write books you have a great imagination. Truth is this leak has been fixed and the sorry story is near to an end. Pity Barack Obama had to use it to divert attention from his failings as a president. Wasn't the part that originally failed and caused this disaster made by a US company.

Oh so the hydrates leaking from the wellhead mean its "fixed?" Hydrates form from oil and methane leaks, not from a well that is 'dead, killed or static.'

But RE the blob...I don't believe his/her theory on that for a second.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Holy wow, Dragon! That's a good catch. Also very scary in a way. I wonder what else is going on down there.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Great catch - thanks for the vids. I keep thinking about all the acitivity we have seen on the floor the past couple of weeks.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This vortex was plainly created by currents or something taking place out of the frame and above the point where it intersected with the ground. As the poster stated above - "currents".

Were it from a 'drain', you'd see material being pulled downwards - into the vortex. Were it created from outgassing, the result would be clouds billowing upwards (think back a couple weeks - you'll remember what it looks like..).

There are many things we don't understand about the oceans and this may be one of them.

And to the person talking about the nanoblob, I gotta say: "WTF?"

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by atlguy

If this were 'currents' why has it not been seen before? Why the upward flow from a spot on the floor? So say the current, which is very strong, then it wouldn't form such a small tornado. You would see massive ones everywhere.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Im with Dragon on this one, it does look very strange and Ive been watching the feeds every day for longer than I even want to think about lol.

Chance it could be a natural event but it seems odd that Ive never once seen it happen after watching so long.

Im not even going to go into the blob theory, but I suppose this is a theories website and throwing ideas around is'nt always a bad thing so Im not gonny take the piss.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you know there is some action on the cams.....check out the "up to the minute thread" when you can.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
reply to post by atlguy

If this were 'currents' why has it not been seen before? Why the upward flow from a spot on the floor? So say the current, which is very strong, then it wouldn't form such a small tornado. You would see massive ones everywhere.

You don't have a good grasp of fluid-dynamics. Forcing anything upwards into a fluid will not yield a vortex. It will produce bubble(s) or a cloud.

A vortex is generated ONLY from a vacuum at the base of the vortex, OR a circular pattern developing in the fluid above. Since the material being pushed around by the vortex in the video above is plainly shown as being pulled up, it eliminates the chance of the vortex being created from a vacuum below.

Edit - In ultra-rare situations, a vortex can be created by a fluid coming from below, but the fluid would also have to be spinning in the direction of the vortex, and even then - it would dissipate almost the second the two fluids met and it would form a cloud.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by atlguy]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join