It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FX Inside 9/11 programme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Hi all, let me say that this is my first thread.....so please be gentle !
I live in the UK and am very into the whole 9/11 conspiracy, I try to keep an open mind, but also stay a little grounded as when I first started looking into various theories, I found that I was believing everything that I read and relaying it to anyone and everyone which I feel makes it even more unbelievable to the (blind) people.
What I really want to talk about (and apologies if this has already been posted.) is a programme I recently watched on cable channel FX (fox).....
called Inside 9/11 which I ignored alot of what I heard but was quite interesting when explaining about the hijackers and their backgrounds...and the timelines on the day when jumping between the different airports and flights and describing what was happening.
Much of this I have seen before but when it was showing the towers falling I kind of knew what was to follow, but it never came !!!
FOX completely missed out tower 7.....wtf how can that be, are they trying to rewrite what happened, because most people that watched this programme wont be into the whole conspiracy theory, so already tower 7 is out of their thinking.
I apologise if im corrected on this but I deleted programme after I watched it, and I am 110% certain that I didnt doze off.
Can anyone confirm this and what are your thoughts on the matter, I was shocked and tobe honest even my wife (she's starting to awake) realised it was missing.....anyways peace to all of you and look forward to your replies

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

Same reason 9 11 Commission skipped it too - WTC 7 was not relevant
to the story (same for WTC 3,4,5,6, St Nicholas Church and all the
other buildings destroyed/damaged). The purpose of the story was
to explain how the hijackers got into the country, their travels around the country (several of them lived no far from me), how they got their flight
training and finally how the plot unfolded.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Thanks Thedman, guess I was jumping the gun eh!, It kind of makes sence what ur saying....that the program was about the hijackers, their backgrounds and how it all went down.
At the time I just found it odd because they showed in great detail the towers falling and the mayhem it caused on the ground, I guess I was just expecting that next bit of detail and when it didnt come first thought was (cover-up).....especially as it was a Fox broadcast.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Fox and other propaganda-pushing media outlets will leave out WTC 7 as much as possible because of how obvious it is that it fell exactly like it would with pre-planted explosives (which is exactly what happened anyway).

new topics

top topics

join