It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible alien abduction experience?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

I think really you might benefit from speaking to a psychologist about this, to me it does sound like a case of child abuse. This is something were speaking to a health care professional will hopefully really help you. I don’t know if ATS is the best outlet to shear what happened to you, but if it’s working for you thats fine.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I appreciate your feedback, Kevin, though I don't live the kind of life or make the kind of money where I can just casually "see" a therapist.

Beyond that -- this outlet is just that. An outlet. I am as anonymous as one can reasonably be here, and I am not particularly threatened by the idea of abuse, or married to the idea of aliens. You understand how that goes, right? Nothing to lose, worth crying over.

What is interesting to me is the drawings. I have tried -- over the last week -- to really cast myself backwards to the time I would have made them (the late 1970's) and, to be honest, I don't have a lot of memories of doing them. As I pointed out before, I am capable of recognizing them as mine, but beyond that, it all feels very disconnected, compared to, say -- the thousands of non-related drawings I did from that period, and on through to the 90's, when I pretty much stopped drawing.

As soon as I get my hands on them again, I am going to scan a few and post them here for fun. It will be interesting to see what -- if any -- reaction they get from ATS. Not in the sense of "OMG what happened to you?!", but maybe someone can point out where I would have picked up those ideas (giant alien mother-ship cross-sections, with zoological and garden spheres and decks, or even massive cross--sections of underground bases) back in the 70's.

Again -- I'm not married to a supernatural or extra-terrestrial explanation. In fact -- I'd love it if someone could point out for me a precedent in the world at that time that might have influenced my eight or nine year old self to draw stuff like that.

Thanks again for your feedback. It is as valuable as any other.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

That is weird. And you are pretty sure you weren't dreaming any of it? Sleep deprivation can have some really odd effects on the human brain, especially when you are on the thresh hold between sleep and wakefulness. Of course, its hard to say what actually happened, but that is definitely a strange experience and i am not surprised it made an impact on you.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I got two words for you "MK Ultra", look over the case files, they say similar things that you talk about. It happened to alot of people in the US and shows what scum we have in charge of the world and the universe...

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

According to everything I read on MK Ultra, the files and records were destroyed in 72 or 73, and most of the operations on American citizens were done in the 60's. The experience I described here occurred in 1974 or 75. Possible? Sure. But there are far more likely explanations.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

No sleep really doesnt faze me, and im pretty sure i wasnt dreaming, because before all of this happened, i got a text message from a friend, so leading up to this, i hadnt slept much at all.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join