It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top secret anti-gravity craft hit World Trade Center (hoax topic)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Yes it's good to question the media and world events, but an anti-gravity ball in place of the two air-liners? Right ok, so what happened to the two airliners and all the people on board those flights? They just conveniantly dispeared?

They suggest the plane comes out of the other side of the tower due to bad editing? To me that doesn't look like a plane coming out the otherside but something being forced out the other side of the building, it's impossible to tell what it is due to the poor video quality, but with any explosion due to the force and pressure created there's always an exit point, and on that exit point alot of debris is going to go flying out.

And Richard D. says that wings are not visiable, at the speed that plane was travelling and taking into account the steep angle of decent and rotation of the plane AND the poor quality of the video those wings would fade due to motion blur, however if you watch the video a couple of times at 4:07-4:09 you can see that as the "ball" travels towards the tower on each side of the ball the terrain it passes over distorts somewhat, this can be down to afew things, but likely due to the planes wings traveling over the terrain.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by christianpatrick
There were thousands of people on the ground. Some of them saw the first plane crash into the building. How do you keep all of these people from talking about how it was a "flying saucer" that crashed into the building and not an airplane like they saw on TV later?
well... if to entertain this theory that is OP.....my suggestion to your question would be :

'MEN IN BLACK' FLASHY THINGY??
i am horrible at video embeds here.....and horrible at taking this BALL possibility as real.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

I was on 95/395 when the plane hit the pentagon.. We saw the approach and saw the explosion and smoke.. I have been told by several members... Because I didnt actually see the impact... The plane flew over the pentagon (staying low) and it was a rocket that hit the building.....
I still smile when I think that someone really believes that...

Some people are just dilusional.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Now we are just getting silly.

I watched till he got to the part about "same camera" etc.

Clearly not as the angle from one camera and the other is plainly different. Taken from same general area? yes? cameras at same altitude/angle -no.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This isn't a hoax, that footage is REAL, and unreal when you see the shoddy edits. Why would they put this in the hoax forum? ATS what is going on? Are you Treading The Queen and killing My Song?

9/11 was a heist!
The government could care less about YOUR LIVES!
The media was in on it, they want you to get mad, they want The Network to happen, they think we are stupid enough to kill our own brothers and sisters! They want us to start a revolution WITHOUT LOVE! This cannot be, you can't have Anarchy without YOU AND ME!

Time to hold hands, this is EVERYONE'S LAND!
Nothing belongs to a CORPORATE SCAM!

Follow the paper trails!
Money Money Money is all THEY need!
Money Money Money SPELLS THEIR GREED!

They are using us to build their 'Empire' of PAIN AND SELFISH LUST!
HUEMANS! Time to WAKE UP!

Look at the footage for yourself, debate it, if nothing else!

>NEFRAU!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I highly recommend watching "September Clues". I did last night and I have another outlook on this sham that took place on 9/11.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
This isn't a hoax, that footage is REAL, and unreal when you see the shoddy edits.

The thread is in the hoax forum because the topic is based on material that is demonstrably false, and potentially a purposeful hoax perpetuated on 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rokrep69
I highly recommend watching "September Clues".

The video series is a fraud intended to cast a disparaging light on 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Perhaps you might like to review some of my previous posts on the matter:
New Video - No real planes hit World Trade Center (Continuous Pieces)
2010.abovetopsecret.com...

(edit to repair link)

[edit on 13-8-2010 by mister.old.school]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Big S&F OP!

Wow, for the record I'm not convinced that this is a hoax (IMO) there's some pretty convincing evidence (In my opinion -- of course). Interesting analysis of the footage and it's not the first I've seen that address' MANY video "anomalies" of live and recorded footage. Kudos OP and yet again the more evidence that is found the more questions that are raised (IMO).

[edit : Well I would have flagged it!]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

This isn't a hoax, that footage is REAL, and unreal when you see the shoddy edits.

The thread is in the hoax forum because the topic is based on material that is demonstrably false, and potentially a purposeful hoax perpetuated on 9/11 conspiracies.
Wow! I didn't even know that there was a third "Magic Ball" thread.

I am glad to see them all swept into the Hoax bin. If it was a purposeful hoax to damage 'truther' credibility, it worked to some extent with me, because there sure were truthers lapping it up!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There is no such thing as a theory that is not worth considering.

Second line.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Pretty sure this video of this UFO flaying by the helicopter was CGI done for Scifi channel on TV.

As for the rest of the analysis this man has done regarding the ball and plane trajectory it seems almost the best proof so far that the media coverage of that day was CGI.

The interesting thing is the trajectory of the plane and the trajectory of the ball end up on the exact same final 100 foot path even though the plane had a much lower level approach than the ball. The ball had a much steeper approach so that proves they are two different objects. That is far far too improbable to be mere coincidence.

The more people look at the specifics of all events regarding 9-11 the more I feel like a complete fool who's emotions were played on that day. I know I was not the only one.

edit: I just realized for this to be possible there was no second object (plane) and no lower trajectory of the plane. As it never existed. So to clarify, there are two trajectories one being "real world" (ball) and one being CGI input (plane).

They had to make the plane's trajectory believable and the approach from the ball angle was too steep for rookie or professional pilots so they put it much lower. Funny how professional pilots still don't believe the angle/speed they used was still wasn't within the realm of possibility or believability.

notes: a lot of assumptions here on my part I realize that. I'm trying to reconstruct the intent behind the lower plane approach in my head and that's what came to me.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why do some of you have to be so mean and angry in your replies ?
Its a forum, we discuss various topics.

Keep the bad words out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
addition after reading all the comments in the tread, First everyone feels 9-11 was fishy. I find it hard to believe someone would go to the extent that this gentleman did to dis info/discredit the 9-11 movement for what amounts to a video on the internet and ....what else? His return on investment seems unbalanced.

However the investment put into a hoax like this is huge and grandiose and so large scale its unbelievable, but so is the return on that investment. Think about how much the world changed after this ONE grand illusion.

-The seed of preemptive war was planted and the precedence for future conflicts was set.
-The freedoms of the American people which were forever an obstacle to corrupt power were set aside in the name of safety and security.
-The information IN those two towers so conveniently destroyed.
-The WTC are conviently destroyed to allow for "new" buildings. Talk about burning your house down to build a new one in the same spot and paying for the demolition and reconstruction with the insurance money...
-The justification for two wars that oh so conveniently surround Iran
-The green light do just about whatever the hell they want to ensure safety/security.
-The unconquerable, unbeatable concept of the terrorist boogieman that will fester in the minds of the fearful and allow for the continuous raping of our freedoms to ensure safety and security.
-The list goes on and on and on and on...

talk about killing every bird in the sky with 1 stone.

This video/approach may or may not be exactly how 9-11 was constructed to change the way the world and its people operate. But that is besides the point....the point is, it happened and the only people who benefited from the whole ordeal is the government.

This video might just wake up enough people not to 9-11 being a CGI fakery done with antigrav UFO's but to the fact that it is a conspiracy PERIOD.

Sometimes telling someone the TRUTH doesn't open their mind but instead telling someone they have been lied to is enough to get them to think critically about their perceptions of things. They will find the truth soon enough on their own path.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Its been almost a decade, they got away with it...
We should focuse on how to prevent the next one

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Are we still talking about the Sci-Fi Channel TV commercial, or something else?

If people are still trying to argue that the Sci-Fi Channel TV commercial made about a UFO buzzing the WTC, don't take my word that it is fake (it was made prior to 9/11), take Jeff Rense's word for it:
Rense.com

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by mister.old.school

What would these fools have to gain from the manipulation of crappy videos? Is there a ton of fame and money in fake 9/11 videos?

You know SS247, I have thought about this and come to the conclusion that there must be a ton of money on the table for the taking when it comes to 9/11 conspiracies. I guess it is no different than the UFO money machine, at least that is one way to look at it.

When you really sit back and look at these "9/11 conspiracy money men" these AlexJones, this richplanet guy, and even I would say the AE4truth head honchos, and even Jesse Ventura they have all found a angle that works for them. If you look at these guys "stores" they are packed with stuff to buy. They all jumped on the 9/11 money train, in a attempt to cash in.

Also, the reason why they manipulate these crappy videos and then spin some amazing story like this ball theory, is because they have to do something that will literally be so wild , so sensational, that people will go check out there sites no matter if they believe it or not, kinda like a really bad car wreck on the side of the highway.

The other thing, I guess could be that these guys that put out these wild theories are just ego maniacs. They love to hear themselves talk, they want to be famous, they want to be in charge, they want people to listen to them.

This is the only other possibility for the inventing of such theories. But this is my second guess, because I would say its the money first, I wouldn't believe otherwise until I saw some of these guys financial statements and tax returns.

Of course this is only my humble opinion. I thank, and praise the Mod(s) that had the guts to finally call one of these theories a hoax and label it that.

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Lol honestly...I have spent not one dime on any of these guys and I know what their talking about. Most, if not ALL of their material is easy to find for FREE.

The reasons you bring up for them talking about this could easily apply to just about any freaking person in any type of lime light. Think about it, they have a view they present it, and because it gets peoples attention suddenly its all for some money making scheme? All of them?

If they are out to make money they are doing a lousy job because not one single person I know has ever bought anything of theirs. I know I haven't and I don't think anyone here has either. Its too easy to get for free....now if these guys were doing the Fahrenheit 9-11 crap and putting it in movie theaters, I could start to agree with you.

These guys invest too much of themselves, time, effort, passion etc into this subject for it all to be a scam to get money.

How do you suppose they spend all that time researching and getting the information out to the masses all the while feed themselves and take care of their families? Work 8 days a week? The money to produce these videos has to come from somewhere...

I'll say it one more time, I have spent exactly ZERO dollars on all this stuff and at a moments notice I can easily find most if not all of their material.

[edit on 15-8-2010 by Sly1one]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Not all 9/11 conspiracy people are in it for the money -- but many are.

Originally posted by Sly1one
Lol honestly...I have spent not one dime on any of these guys and I know what their talking about. Most, if not ALL of their material is easy to find for FREE...

....I'll say it one more time, I have spent exactly ZERO dollars on all this stuff and at a moments notice I can easily find most if not all of their material

Do their websites have ads/banners? If so, every time you click on their site, the "hit count" goes up and they can possibly ask for more money from their advertisers.

If enough people visit a website, the sheer act of visiting that site can generate money for the owners of that site. For example, even ATS doesn't necessarily need to "sell" products to make money.

[edit on 8/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Do their websites have ads/banners? If so, every time you click on their site, the "hit count" goes up and they can possibly ask for more money from their advertisers.

If enough people visit a website, the sheer act of visiting that site can generate money for the owners of that site. For example, even ATS doesn't necessarily need to "sell" products to make money.

[edit on 8/16/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

So you basically just accused ATS of doing the exact same thing as those money hungry conspiracy theorists spreading lies!! All that proves is regardless of your intention you still NEED some form of income to keep the site going and the information available.

Your reaching pretty high to paint these guys as "money hungry" by the standards you are using to justify calling these conspiracy theorists "money hungry" pretty much anyone on the TV or owning a website should fall under that category and thus all their information is CORRUPT and TAINTED!!

cmon now...

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Sly1one]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join