It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what is about to happen in the us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

does anyone remeber the fall of the soviet union?
not only did their economy crash but they got a new form of govenment
any major crash of an empire spurs a new paradime in govenence
if the states is the finacial power house of the world and world police then what happens in a soviet stlye take down
well the major industries get privatized into the hands of the eleits
the housing markets crash and foreclosure crisis benifits the money changers of the world
the social implacations are huge
but what happens in the event the world wakes up to the takedown and intervens and the govenment is stopped from following the blue print from the first great depression
does that not mean a new form of govenment is required to alter course ?
only americans can choose to callaspe or do a better job because

if america falls into the trap of self imploding the whole world will suffer

the first sign of change is rewarding the behaviour we require
the wistle blowing laws hidden in the financial bill will pay cash for wistleblowers and make it more profitable to expose corruption than to participate

this approach has already been seen in the political area with politicians recognising that the people want the values of the constitution followed and have altered their stance on liberty

when the politicians can make more money rating each other out than jioning the corruption they will poliece themselfs

most average people would not stand by and watch someone die in front of them

i will not stand by and watch your politicians kill the american way of life

and i live in a country were our army and airforce build schools and hospitals in afganistan to help the people

im hoping we will not be called in to help america but damn it if your country requires our help we will come for the aid of the people

america the corperation is bunkrupt by design but the country the people they are chomping at the bit to be allowed to do what they do best

overcome

XPLodER

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Do you ever wonder what all those little red squiggly lines under some of your words mean?

May I inquire as to what country you hail from?

If you want to help the ol' U S of A, you can start by sending me a check. I swear I'll pay some taxes with it and that will generate revenue for America. Then get all you friends to do the same. Problem solved.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
When the US falls, it won't be anything like the fall of the USSR. Two entirely different situations and sets of circumstances. Furthermore, I would bet that when the US fails, we are going to experience a totilatarian system... Something with complete control over the people. You can already see the government gearing up for such measures, with some of them already instituted.

You see, chaos is what TPTB will try to prevent, no matter what and the chances of their success at prevention, are very high. You see, America still has vast resources, much more than Iraq or Iran so TPTB aren't just going to forget about us and allow us to start over. Instead, they are going to let us collapse, but step into control us directly after. This way, they get to really clean us out of our resources.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

im a kiwi
we kiwis live in new zealand

who do i make the cheque out to?

english is my second language

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

if the us falls into a comand and controll system like china the whole world is screwed you are our best hope for the future

i think if things disintergrate too fast the sheep will awaken and take back control

the tptb are on the ropes atm and people are waking up in large numbers

must start a new war to distract the masses

im using the force here but something this way comes and its not tptb that scares me its that if america goes to far the other way

XPLodER

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yeah, no. . . Americans are dying every day from medical mistakes, prescription drugs, preventable diseases, car accidents from people on prescription drugs, and so on.

The life expectancy will go down. Population will stabilize or go down. That's all "they" really want anyway. . . and for us to be in debt and stay stupid, which is a given.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

First off, the monetary system, did that cause a problem with the Russian republic?

When or if the US system fails, that is a totally different monster.

The world is dependant upon a stable dollar, it is DIRECTLY related to ALL oil distribution.

Remember, oil is ONLY traded in US dollars.

I do not mean it is a good thing, it is just that is a FACT.

Remember that when you READ any and ALL economic outlooks. Remember that you FIRST have to include the dollar and oil. That is the economic engine first and foremost.

Sometimes idiocy develops, they think the dollar will drop, remember, the PRICE of oil is all inclusive when it comes with the dollar.

You could almost tie the dollar with oil, intentional, yes of course.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Gee all that sounds sort of familiar. Someone made a prophecy about it. Weird.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

your 100% correct on the oil us dollar thing
iraq was going of the us petro dollar then wham gulf war
iran is talking about going off the us petro dollar wham
afganistan wanted to much money for an oil pipe so wham
this plan has taken over ten years to implement
but i beleive the forclosure crisis will change gears soon or america will be debt slaves before 2012

XPLodER

ps i hope the americans dont find out we have a major oil feild in my country or wham

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

does anyone remeber the fall of the soviet union?
not only did their economy crash but they got a new form of govenment
any major crash of an empire spurs a new paradime in govenence
if the states is the finacial power house of the world and world police then what happens in a soviet stlye take down
well the major industries get privatized into the hands of the eleits
the housing markets crash and foreclosure crisis benifits the money changers of the world
the social implacations are huge
but what happens in the event the world wakes up to the takedown and intervens and the govenment is stopped from following the blue print from the first great depression
does that not mean a new form of govenment is required to alter course ?
only americans can choose to callaspe or do a better job because

if america falls into the trap of self imploding the whole world will suffer

the first sign of change is rewarding the behaviour we require
the wistle blowing laws hidden in the financial bill will pay cash for wistleblowers and make it more profitable to expose corruption than to participate

this approach has already been seen in the political area with politicians recognising that the people want the values of the constitution followed and have altered their stance on liberty

when the politicians can make more money rating each other out than jioning the corruption they will poliece themselfs

most average people would not stand by and watch someone die in front of them

and i live in a country were our army and airforce build schools and hospitals in afganistan to help the people

im hoping we will not be called in to help america but damn it if your country requires our help we will come for the aid of the people

america the corperation is bunkrupt by design but the country the people they are chomping at the bit to be allowed to do what they do best

overcome

XPLodER

The US will take the rest of the world with it financially and economically if we fall not to mention the huge power vacuum that we will leave in our wake. Everyone know what will happen then, namely the other world powers will reposition themselves to take over where we left off and wars will surely follow.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

the power vacum you metion worrys me as i think you are right about the wars that would follow

if the us is to avert this future the callaspe must be headed off
people will need to rely on state not federal help

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Let me start by saying that this is actually a very good thread, very timely to say the least!!

When (not "if") America falls it will be after many other countries fall. This is due soley to the fact that the powers that be have set us up, the good ole USA, as the "Big Brother" not only to ourselves, but to the rest of the world. I don't completely disagree with this, with our reputation within the borders of this tiny planet, but I am highly offended when the expectations outweigh the capabilities of our military, budget and just stamina in general!!

I 100% believe that we should all be helping each other and that "borders" are drawn by those in power in order to exert (sp) said power and play that up to each's respective citizens! FEAR is the order of the day and we are all buying the daily special!

But you see, that's the beauty of a site like this; we are like-minded individuals who happen to see the truth for what it is and the over all connection to ALL! Which brings me to a question?! Is there a way for all of us, or at least those of us who will want it, a way to contact each other when the eventual shtf?!

This whole Meltdown goes far beyond the collapse of any other country/empire in history. This is IT and we can all, if honest with ourselves, see that this is the truth. Let's just try to remember that we should be good to ourselves and others that we meet along the path of this next level journey.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

i advocate people keeping their holmes as this would enable public spending again

here is the idea

Mr. Morgan admitted that all of the money or credit which was used as a consideration was created upon their books, that this was standard banking practice exercised by their bank in combination with the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, another private Bank, further that he knew of no United States Statute or Law that gave the Plaintiff the authority to do this. Plaintiff further claimed that Defendant by using the ledger book created credit and by paying on the Note and Mortgage waived any right to complain about the Consideration and that the Defendant was estopped from doing so.

external linky
______beforeitsnews/story/136/680/Foreclosure:_The_constitutional_reality_is_that_you_do_not_have_to_leave_your_home_without_a_fight._Here_is_the _legal_precedent:_Only_God_can_create_something_of_value_out_of_nothing._Compiled_by_Tom_Dennen.html

if most american morgages are fraud and americans dont have to pay anymore then

housing crisis averted
people have thier morgage payments to spend each month stimulating the economy

xp

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Well the reality of it is Americans are fairly happy with our system of government. If we were to suffer a collapse like that which happened in the Soviet Union. Most people would want some changes to The Constitution to be made:

Things like term limits, corporations not being considered citizens and unable to finance campaigns, getting rid of lobbyists, maybe ditching the electoral college. Even perhaps making a public fund for candidates to campaign with so we could ban private money for them. You know the things that aid general corruption.

If things came down to an outright revolution here it isn't like it would be the citizens against the US Military, granted some would "just follow orders" but you could count on just as many if not more to join their friends and families. Most would like to see it happen without the bloodshed, but with so many polarized in the whole left/right politics anymore no one will vote for candidates that would or could be independent in enough quantities to get those things done.

Basically we should and need to get people that are just centrist enough to pass muster and break the corporations stranglehold on the government. But come November what is gonna happen is everyone is gonna go out and vote for the guy in the other party to kick out the incumbent and nothing will change, same pig different lipstick.

[edit on 8/13/2010 by Jovi1]

[edit on 8/13/2010 by Jovi1]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Just exactly what is the American way of Life? From what I can see it's....
go to work, Come home and beat the kids and wife, get drunk on cheap beer, Watch the NFL, nascar, or other banal mind numbing TV, pass out on the couch, etc.

Weekends are pretty much the same except you don't go to work.

I don't think the politicians want to kill the American way of life I just described. Keep the plebiscite drugged with their bread and circuses, keep gas cheap enough to drive a big macho pick up, and it's business as usual and the corporate oligarchy grows and flourishes.

Besides.....what can a lone Kiwi do?

[edit on 13-8-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

the thing is new zealand has been named the least corrupt govenment in the world

what can one kiwi do is not what you should be asking

its what can one american do ideas you see travel the net at the speed of light and one person can be stopped but an idea cannot be stopped

learn the system that enslaves you then teach preach and post
when people learn that once the money changer controllers of the world that require your will no longer have it the whole corrupt mess is very easyly replaced

its a change in metal attitude thats spreading america and the world

we will not pay for your bankrupcy bankers
we did not spend this money and therefore do not owe it

this stratagy only hurts the rich the top 3% of the population who holds 90% of the wealth

ask this could you do a better job with all that money?

XPLodER

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   

its a change in metal attitude thats spreading america and the world

Rock on!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

The Soviet Union had a peaceful secession of states.

Unlike the US, because the US had a terrorist racist warmonger for a president.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

it funney how little your elected officials acually have to do with public opinion

people talk people gossip people blog
presidents are actors they have spin doctors to think for them

the attitude i have seen latley is that state legislators are following the instructions of their people over the fed gov

which is funny because the power structure in the us goes from top(highest authority to lowest)
american person
notary
sheriff
county court
state court
supreame court
executive branch
judicial branch
congress
president

thing is the people have been lead to beleve the inverse of this list is correct

lets get it straight people are the only soverign power all these strutures are built from

THE CONCENT OF THE GOVEREND

xp

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by XPLodER

The Soviet Union had a peaceful secession of states.

Unlike the US, because the US had a terrorist racist warmonger for a president.

Not just one though, we have had a plethora terrorist, racist warmongering presidents! I think it's in the job description some where, seriously
!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join