It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

There are many doing this, I think most feel called, and its something that is natural, the next step, and they're the ones very in tune with their bodies. What I discovered just now in the research, was procedures and protocols, more regimented. I can't do regimented, the more I see a routine like that, where it is taken out of the natural flow of my intuition and "knowing", the more I see control and a grey prison suit comes instantly in my mind.

Its the most powerful metaphysical tool I've tried for when I first started, I had read something about thanking the energy, that the energy was alive and conscious. Anytime I encounter something like this, I reach into the wave instantly with my other senses, and was so surprised. Then I went outside and thanked the energy, carefully blinking into the sun. It made me feel good, and after a time, was sent in, it literally came in a sense, I thought of grandfather sun, saying this is good you've had enough.

Well as more came, and Higher Self connection came, (which come to think of it, was stronger from August on last year, and was after the sungazing started). I call this a phone line home.

Those seeking HS, this is it, and meditation is very good, don't stop, but if you're intuitive in any way, you'll understand what I mean.

The secret to life, is akin to the Matrix, the movie, the spoon is not real. This is a hologram, and it does have an input system.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You're being called, in that intuitive way I talked of, and its not a routine, or regiment, its natural. Thats how I've done it. This thread is including information about routines, and safe times because not everyone is in tune in that way. I suggest for those who are wondering what I mean, to meditate, freeform, for a while. Most of the ones I've talked to can't meditate they tell me, and they're always trying to follow some strict guide.

I never do. And I achieve altered state, gateway, contact even, psi experiences, memories.
So for anyone not in touch with themselves, the inner journey, the kingdom of heaven/beyond, within, meditate in nature or your room, sitting or lying, but in a way where you dont feel your body, dont worry about breathing if it makes you feel your body, and dont worry about your thoughts, let them drift, and pay attention to the ringing in your ears, the colors in your head, the vibrations in your body. I put a dark towel or even better, cotton tshirt over my eyes. Or a hoodie in winter. Seek within and then during safe times, like just before sunset, last 20 minutes go out.

I'm inside outside all the time. An apartment would make this much harder, I couldnt bear that. But I think then it needs to be a regimented routine.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Yes, I've brought up links, showing the connection to pineal, it increases it. Also there is more to this than early morning and late evening. Those are the safest times, the zero UV times. In the first videos in my OP, they did a cat scan, and a eye examination, and it showed his eyes were healthy, but also, that he was having a whole brain experience, during sungazing, it utlized many regions all over.

I'm called out, and dont do anything all the time, but frequently, sometimes every day, sometimes miss on a sunny day, but not often. And at different times. Days end is my best time for "staring" at the sun. But earlier in the morning while there is some UV, and later in the afternoon, same thing, I am called, and in the afternoon its frequent. I blink into the sun, which shines for me on purpose (ie. I'm often called out when its right there) behind the cotton wood trees. The leaves dance and shimmy and provide a strong partial screen for it, and when I close my eyes, they add complex mixes to teh color shapes, neon shimmering colors, and its like spontaneous bursts, coding, I just let it be. Our back yard extends to the nature, and reservation and is filled with trees. Its where the sun sets, and I'm out all the time.

I included links to show that we actually need some UV, and studies done In BC, my province, they did a study that showed significant inverse findings, where those working outside for extended hours had less cases, quite a significant amount less, of skin cancer, but its also needed for many other phsyical and mental disorders/diseases.

Apparently the UV-b that sunscreens block out is crucial.

So paying attention to our body, doing nothing in extreme, choosing safe hours, is a good thing, but be spontaneous and careful and make sure you get some positive UV, not burn but get enough frequenly, but avoid noon day sun.

In other words, we need a bit of UV too, and I'm called for a bit, frequently but in small doses.

This whole thread connects into the one in my signature about the Holographic Universe.
Its all connected.

That part about being really busy, and not being able to meditate as much, just keep in balance remember, paying attention to your own inner nudges and feelings. I noticed your an artist, a good one, intuitive one, so if its art partly keeping you busy this is akin to mediation too. Otherwise, just keep it all in balance.

Love & Light!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Great thread. I believe I may have some type of information to definitely support this, and maybe somewhat advance it at the same time (with personal insights, helpful info from 11+ years of meditative devotion).

Personally (as well as I believe science stipulates), I believe that staring/gazing at the sun directly for more than a few seconds is harmful to the physical eye and it's attributes. I much prefer an "eyes closed" method. As I discovered, (..I shall do my best to verbalize what I had been granted vision of, at least partially) we are all connected to the sun (obviously?). Life source, what have you.. I prefer to call it homesource (name is irrelevant, doesn't matter..).. Anyhow important part is the following; By basking in the sun alone (most certainly depends on position, time of day, what have you..) and once truly 'reconnected' not only does it heal, teach, mend, reveal, engulf, consume, repoise on many levels, but at a level, by means of light alone, it can transport the soulcraft (spiritual body) to reconnect with it. (IT can actually encode this, all bullsh*t aside)

Ok, so here comes the nonbeliever's with all their necessary devils in the details (I wish I had more details for you).

..Anyhow, as I was saying this is literally what I have, beyond-the-shadow-of-a-doubt, personally experienced/discovered. In reference to the gazing (eyes open vs. eyes closed), I feel that there are 2 main intricacies you have to keep in mind here; 1) The glance/or gaze at the sun has an initial diminishing and/or definitively transformative quality (in a positive way), that can most simply be observed as 'sun spots' when closing the eyes after glancing/gazing at it. and 2) The true mode when basking in the sun, absorbing, reflecting, and intently transforming, has the power to change (so to speak) all the imperfect qualities that would not allow us as 'beings' as we know, to journey with it. "We Must Believe The Sun."

.. and once reconnected.. well, I'll leave this for you to ascertain and maybe return to share with us what everyone that's able has experienced. If I had to sum up what I would have to say about being reconnected, the only word that could even come close is 'awesome.'

Much enjoyed reading and communicating. and once again, Great Thread

[edit on 13-8-2010 by tauschen]

[edit on 13-8-2010 by tauschen]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It is interesting to note the intensity at which birds sing to the rising Sun and the setting Sun.

To hear the Blackbirds as they prepare for bed, or the chanting of a Mockingbird to usher a new day is like experiencing Angels basking in the rays of God!

Do they do this as their own form of worship? Do they fear the Darkness? Do they rejoice for the completion of another day? I am sure if we listen intently enough we might hear those voices clearly. They would be the same voices we hear from each other, in our quest for connection to Spirit!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tauschen

The direction I want to take this, in time, as time permits is some theories, beliefs, experiences, and even wish to make, and have others, if possible contribute, excercises, some possible hands on meditational experiments.

Home, is a good choice, though the Universe is a complex machinery/mechanism/matrix/hologram, and the sun is imput and collective consciousness. Stars are. Different sizes for each system reflecting consciousness, how much of ourselves is projected in for each grade, basically, with infinite channels of space-time, ie stars and orbits, and all the stars are connected, and density or astral channels as well, and earth is but one.

Our souls come from behind the veil, the Beyond. I don't say heaven, it sounds likes it coded to mean "heavy". I say the gardens of the Beyond, and the infinite progression where there is always a Beyond, beyond this, as well. For infinity is unbounded, and has no limits.

Yet we are the sunlight, and the infinite layers of body/light body/astral body are all sunlight, streaming in, and our soul joins into this, streaming forth form the sun. I loved your choice of words, To me the sun is: ET phone home. Cores of planets are connected, its all sunlight. Each system its own dvd playing, because its a good metaphore, its all recorded, and we're standing still, perhaps more of a manga story to Higher/Future Self. My HS has provided many downloads.

I get coded closing my eyes, and letting the colors code me. When its not sunset, I can only look for a few seconds, and my eyes water, I close them for 30 seconds to a minutes and let all the shapes, geometry, colors, patterns, starbursts, streams code me.

Also, I had an interplay of beautiful washes last for many minutes closing my eyes and afterwards the message telepathic said, the sun sang you a song.

To me the sun is Higher Self, Family of Light connection and I bring all thigns, questions, yearings for eden and even request to talk to someones HS to find out how I may help them and to ask for, request help.

I've had contact with guides, in this situation.

Also this is a duality school, and the dark star, has its own symbols, to which all the leaders, and bloodlines code everything. They make use of solar eclipses to channel the other side in. I am aware of this. To me duality is really another term for a school to learn how to relate/relationships, inter-relating and the power of love being the lessons we all learn about in the end.

The core of planets is an access point, and in the end that tunnel out, is akin to the core, of our planet, and turning the space-time fabric inside out.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
It is interesting to note the intensity at which birds sing to the rising Sun and the setting Sun.

To hear the Blackbirds as they prepare for bed, or the chanting of a Mockingbird to usher a new day is like experiencing Angels basking in the rays of God!

Do they do this as their own form of worship? Do they fear the Darkness? Do they rejoice for the completion of another day? I am sure if we listen intently enough we might hear those voices clearly. They would be the same voices we hear from each other, in our quest for connection to Spirit!

Birdsong is wonderful and so very magical. The day the birds came back late winter, early spring, this year, I was missing them. Went for a walk, did some sungazing, and kept yearning for birdsong. The next morning it greeted me at the door. Some are quite friendly and will walk along though I am moving for I always greet them by reaching into the energy of conversation they are having and send love, and stay attuned. Then they disappeared, it was a bike race some miles away, loud and rucous, and I was sorely missing them inside, only to be surprised that when I went back outside shortly, the birds all greeted me again.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Awesome

We touch the Earth with LOVE barefoot and body, and the Earth will touch us with its LOVE and healing resonations.
The SUN too, as we gaze upon it with LOVE of open Heart, will gaze upon us with LOVE and healing rays.

We are energetic transceivers-transducers!
We receive energy and release new energy with our being
SUN Light enter our being, fill our cells, and increase the emanation of aura on Earth

∞LOVE∞

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I want to share a little magic relating to ET, channels, those close to us, what is basically akin to energy = matter, and matter = energy, and our misconceptions of what is reality, our bodies, (which are only after all, an astral layer, and computer language dna, a coding of light, and exotic manipulation of light energy, our souls are even more so, one that is a different configuration than the "matter" around us, the programs and incompatibile with the function of even a black hole that simply redesigns old programs. I do not live in fear of that which cannot harm us.

So how does Et travel, the ones relating to our channels , close by, perhaps akin to bodies, and warp speed, wormholes and hyper space. But, higher ups dematerialize and rematerialize as needed, and to be in our channel, it requires a body suit, a bot, or dna suit, some greys are like that, some work with the advanced ets.

Sleepers new thread didnt get enough attention. My oh my was it good.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
More UFOs than you can shake a stick at

When the sun is near, but not over, the edge of a structure, such as the roof, you can see the channels, even with your bare eyes. I highly recommend if you are using a lense to be very careful, he shows walking around the building and blocking the edge of the lense carefully. Even with eyes, this is noon day roughly, nearly 1 pm for me, and the UV is bright, and we dont want to stare at it. But right near its glow, you can see the channels and I've seen quite a bit. For them to let him capture this on video is cool beans. Really, since we're talking different energy form, not solid in our channel.

And, if you have cottonwood trees outback and the sun is there, you an see some magic. I was so intrigued by fluffballs that did not land on the groudn, that hovered near you, sometimes landed on you, and then flew straight up and off, changing direction adn flying like a small craft. I discussed this with a native friend and she said, those are the cottonwoods arent they, and used a word, that I didn't get, that was almost akin to the tree in the movie Avatar. She said the planetary alignment in the 80s brought this upgrade for them. As if an ascension.

I really wish I could nudge enough for others to start paying attention. The world doesnt behave itself, its all like magic, pixie dust, that which we do not understand. Everything else is illusion.

I found trying to look up with the sun near the edge really hard with clouds nearbye.

It dawned on me, chemtrails heavy metal and related to aluminum even, a super conductor, can hurt our eyes. We need to avoid the clouds, near the sun they create an even harsher glare, even when its blocked.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Awesome

We touch the Earth with LOVE barefoot and body, and the Earth will touch us with its LOVE and healing resonations.
The SUN too, as we gaze upon it with LOVE of open Heart, will gaze upon us with LOVE and healing rays.

We are energetic transceivers-transducers!
We receive energy and release new energy with our being
SUN Light enter our being, fill our cells, and increase the emanation of aura on Earth

∞LOVE∞

What a beautiful post, thank you. You said this so well.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If we were more natural, as the natives were and some still are, we would already sense, not because of fables and myths, not out fantasy thinking, but see for ourselves, experience first hand, the spiritual, the magic, the wonder of the natural world around us. We were not left clueless. Though some even amongst the natives, so many in the past caught up in wars, and retributions even, hardships, that they simply did not all still themselves and become one with the natural world around them, so some miss this. But what I'm talking about you would see for yourself, should you be a seeker. Native minds, and poetry, dreams and experiences, are amongst the most psi and insightful on this planet, that is, when they are not being hurt by our society and ways.

If I could do what I wished right now, it would be this: www.tumbleweedhouses.com...
note the wheels. A gypsy caravan. I with children would have several, and created joiners, like skylight tubes to join them up, but removable, so they could have their space, and I could have mine, and the oldest privacy and we would have greenhouses. In a pinch we could move them if there was trouble to another area. I would live just outside of towns, traveling around a bit, in nature, with wireless services, and erecting special double sided tents and heating devices for crafting. Modern hippy, gypsy, natives and often dream of getting a group to do this kind of wierd thing. No rent at all.

And meditate, sungaze, be one with nature, and envision, eden, passing all the tests, humanity waking up, and an upgrade for all us, not nwo or reset.

The cottonwoods ascended according my friend, others too. We see only the 3d form of them, but they are now multidimensional beings.

We need to progress.

A simple meditation that can be done prior to waiting for the sun to be near the edge of the roof, to try and see the light ships, and orbs, and prior to sungazing, and just to be attuned is:

sit outside, lie outside, relax and become the wind, teh dancing leaves of the trees, the playful but earnest insects flying by, the birds, be one with everything, move along touching them all like sunlight, skip along, and connect, for perhaps 10-30 minutes paying attention to that which seems, special.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The real secret of sungazing and being out in a nature, and except for winter cold and outings, I'm always barefoot, is: that meditation is no longer a technique, every moment becomes meditative. For becoming a warm and loving ray, clear without cloud, able to transmute negative to positive and consider past events and current relationships from all angles, light as a feather, and connecting to Family, thankful for everything and everyone is a constant state, not a technique but a way of being.

Also, a way to take a situation, that is difficult, perhaps something you couldnt deal with occurred, or a relationship problem, and reach from within, into your chi, your inner star or the connection to this, and see the sunlight, Higher Self, welling up like a spring of sunlight, flowing into all your situations and bringing clarity, warmth, third person view, is a wonderful technique. This can be anyplace, anytime, but nice during sungazing as well, or simply in nature, connected to earth.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well - its 110 degrees here today - - and I'm out weedwhacking.

I will keep in mind the Safety tips

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

And hopefully just the sun in general, dont know your timezone, but pacific time is 1 10 pm, for me, and that would mean I would not want to be in the sun for very long. Late afternoon and sunset times are great.

I love gardening, even the weeding. And everything is the sun, literally.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by Annee

And hopefully just the sun in general, dont know your timezone, but pacific time is 1 10 pm, for me, and that would mean I would not want to be in the sun for very long. Late afternoon and sunset times are great.

I love gardening, even the weeding. And everything is the sun, literally.

I'm in SW Arizona in the middle of the Sonora Desert. Really - I usually only do early morning or around 3 in the afternoon - - about 15 minutes at a time during summer. I understand Siestas now

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
So before sungazing, I would really acclimatize and become one with nature, barefoot is best, and I suggest joyful, seeking to absorb the sunlight, warmth, clarity and joy within. You can affirm, with your throat chakra, which is a manisfesting chakra, harmonics, words that draw this to you. Speak: Clarity, Love, Peace, Energy, Health, Joy, Gratitude, Team Spirit, Abundance, Equality, Freedom. Say, I always lend a helping hand. I remember who I am, I am so grateful. I transmute all negativity to postivity, all toxins to radiant health. I am filled with radiant health. I am so grateful. Thank you, so much. To Higher Power/Higher Self/Family of Light, to LOVE, and all that is LOVE.

I am LOVE and radiate light in darkness, hope and encouragement in difficulties, and always find the way. I find the way to get things done. In Love, Team Spirit and with Gratitude.

Take any problem forward, ask for someone's Higher Self the best way to intervene or assist, if necessary, and shine.

Don't be surprised to feel vibrations rushing through you, from head to toe.

Peace and enlightenment.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Right on Unity. All much agreed on my part, completely understandable, and great information.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well, I 'm sungazing only glimpsing for short second at at time, infrequently as its only 4 30 on, pm, but using that side angle where you tilt your head up to the side a bit, and just rushes of vibrations. But then, I tried blocking behind the cottonwoods with one hand, and closing one eye, though this works either way. I posted about the cottonwood ascension in the 80s, with the planetary allignment, and what my native friend said. Looking up, at that glow, you can see many hundreds/thousands of seeds, flying fast whizzing by, doing back to the trees, and higher, along with the occasional insect. One came down and looked like it got stuck on our chair, in the slots, a fluffball. I was going to rescue it but suddenly a breeze and it shot straight up and then change and flew straight off. Don't block the sun and look in the space beside it, you can't see any of this, just the occasional floating seed pod.

Up further way, higher, why are those white translucent, not quite orbs, they have a shape, not a bird, I've seen those, and at that height you can see birds without blocking the sun, but these not so, and....they're bigger than the seedpods and fly like a craft, just so excited. Will I ever convince another to try this, I can 't imagine anyone, who's relaxed into the environment not seeing this. I just want to thank Sleeper.

The world just changed again for me, also, the trees ascended but its like a multidimensional ability. If they did this, are we going to?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not quite off topic, for it relates to my interest in the cottonwood tree, its clue to ascension, and the sun. This from the Lakota no doubt, which has special relevance to me, and what another experiencer told me, about their language and its ties to andromedan. However, the cottonwood is sacred to them, and a part of their sundance ceremony, for within, when you cut the branch is a star.

www.terrapsych.com...

The Lakota Indians lived in the Black Hills area of South Dakota and in their culture trees were considered very sacred. Cottonwood trees had many sacred associations to the Lakota, but their most obvious one was their use in the sun dance ceremony. According to the Lakota, the cottonwood tree was used in the sun dance ceremony because its pith appears as a five-pointed star in cross-section and contains a sign from the star nations inside it.

This sun dance ceremony is very important to the Lakota Indians and they feel that man should emulate the tree, which reaches toward the sky and is always in prayer. They say a tree is also always growing and it prays as it moves with the wind. The “Tree of Life” that was used in the sun dance ceremony was a symbol for man’s communion with the universe. It was an expression of wholeness and unity where all life was one. It was said by these Indians that man could experience this unity only through his feelings. They also said that the star at the center of the tree is the heartwood where the seedlings are and that’s where change originates.

www.angelfire.com...

On tree day, the day before Sundance begains, a scout is selected to find the cottonwood tree that would stand at the center of the sundance circle. A cottonwood tree is always chosen because it it extrordinarily sacred. It is sacred for two reasons. One, because it was the tree that taught the Lakota how to make a tipi. It's leaves are shaped in the conical pattern of the tipi. Children made play houses from the leaves, which was seen by adults, and so they made their houses in the same pattern. Another reason the cottonwood tree is so sacred is because if you cut an upper limb crosswise, inside will be a perfect five pointed star which represents the presence of the Great Spirit.

I'm sungazing with the cottonwoods, always becoming one with nature and joining their wonderful dance in the wind, nearly every day.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just realized something with how some abductions/experiences take place, how they operate in more than one channel, for checkups, medical. How some think its astral, yet the astral can't leave wounds, chunks and implants, so there is a lot more than astral going on.

The cottonwoods leave the clue. If you go outside and take a book and block the sun, yet stare up to the out glow, just near it, and you're acclimatized (note not just quickly trying this) you'll see white transclucent things whizzing by in all directions, and not there in the normal, some are insects some are there when you look to the side, but most are not there and can only be seen near the sun, some are cotton wood seeds and go back to the trees. That is multi channel. The trees are there in our channel too.

This means that we can be in more than one channel at once. The channels that nature must be operating in relate to light spectrum, ie, we don't see much of the spectrum, we don't see much, and frequency.

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Unity_99]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join