It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

picture of my alian ubductor ! !?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ok first ,i would like to say sorry to the very kind mod that help me out ,and sent a request for this post to be moved to this section , i got this tatto in honor of this section and my love for ats ,but it was moved very quickly to BTS , and this is the only way for me to show all my respect for all thoes people in the ufo section who strive everyday to find the truth , also my first post was not as detaild because i was very excited but ill share with you the story .well my brother drew the first picture of the alian upon my request when he was about 15 .when i was around 10 i lived in wilton ca , and i swear i was ubdcted ,but my experance was not a bad on it was a good on ,the only bad thing i seen was when i looked into the eyes of the ubducter i seen the destruction of the world i think it was the world ,thats why their are two mushroom clowds in the eye of the alian i am not sure if i can say i was ubducted but it felt very real but it also felt like a dream ,
the tattoo artist has to re draw it cause it was too detaild for him to tattoo ,its also not finished yet their is still alot more detail that needs to be touched up on .

i know i am breaking the rules mods and i am sorry ,but i think this needs to stay in the ufo section , on ats , i mean no harm and no hard feelings please forgive me ..but to all the members ditto ,and sorry about the missleading title ,

many thanks and i love you all

Nephi

s1007.photobucket.com...

also forgive me for my spelling errors

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Nephi1337]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

You, sir, are a hero

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

lol was that sarcastic ? cause it hurt you know XD lol

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It's a cool tat and I hope you don't get banned for violation of site policy.... that would be ironic

I don't think I have ever been moved by a site to want to tattoo their emblem on my body.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

some one had to do it right ? ,besides when people ask me what it is i can tell them ? good markiting ? lol jk ..kind of

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Nice Tat! If you were abducted and it went well, good for you.

I had a tattoo artist friend that was playing around making a tattoo on his leg, while watching a movie, all baked and stuff..

It was a really funky cool evil clown, kinda like from IT, anyways, when he stood up, It was upside down LOL LOL

Im sure that arm will fill up with more tats, maybe of your incursions into your own research fields, or else of your personal life.
Dont let anyones negative remarks get to you! Its a nice Tattoo

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Le Colonel

why thank you so very much kind sir ,all my tattos are having to do with things that have had a great impact on my life ,like the ats witch has enlightend me so much and opend my eyes ,

Nephi

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
makes me wanna get the ats logo myself. # getting an alien. they are my worst enemy. freaking animals mutalate people. use humans as drugs and our women for hybrid experiments. not to mention the chipping.other et tech

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Cool tat.
... but I hope ATS doesn't decide to change the logo font any time soon.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
the artist did a good job.

On the other hand im deathly affred of GREYS ever sence i was like 10 years old. i really hope i was never abducted but every time i see a picture of one my heart drops. yours is quite scary to me.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Holy Crap!

Most people don't have that kind of devotion to their mother, they get a small heart that says "mom'". But you, you got a tattoo that covers your entire arm.
And for a website?!

I also just noticed that you only just registered 4 months ago.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by L0veBuZz.mRh]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
wow very nice artwork, my friend. I myself have no tattoos but my opinion is don't get one unless it is meaningful to you. sounds like you have every reason to get the one you have.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
the artist did a good job.

On the other hand im deathly affred of GREYS ever sence i was like 10 years old. i really hope i was never abducted but every time i see a picture of one my heart drops. yours is quite scary to me.
[/quote

i shard your fear for a very long time buti had to get over it and i got uused to looking at the pic ,however its on the back of my leg so i dont see it unless i look for it ,and my avatar lol ]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by L0veBuZz.mRh
Holy Crap!

Most people don't have that kind of devotion to their mother, they get a small heart that says "mom'". But you, you got a tattoo that covers your entire arm.
And for a website?!

you missed the whole point ...but thanks for the coment

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
damn, thats like getting a tattoo of all 5 of your exes name and their mothers face on your arm. whats the matter with you, you do not tat anything you love on yourself, only things you are certain of.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
damn, thats like getting a tattoo of all 5 of your exes name and their mothers face on your arm. whats the matter with you, you do not tat anything you love on yourself, only things you are certain of.

thank you for your kind words,but i am very happy with it ...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Pretty cool tat.

And the ATS logo isn't that big of a deal. If and when things change it wouldn't be that hard to just cover it up. No harm no foul.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

nice tat bro.

I've got 3 and want 4 more when cash allows. at least you got one that stands for something, everyone here should be proud.
a tat is a very personal choice, well ok for some, not the freakin dolphin or tramp stamp but a real tat.
all mine have deep meaning, although by looking at them most would walk by and not notice.
But thats what makes us human,
my lil man's hand on my chest to my cowboy hat on my back shoulder, for a friend that died from cancer.
Tats are a part of our life, a representation of where we were at the time, a time that we do not want to forget.
maby we should come up with a ats tat that is not obvious but only to those of us who live here.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

first thank you for your comment sir ..i would never cover it up because in reality the subject of UFO ect ,is above top secret in todays society is it not ?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Lol. As much as I'd love to jump on the bandwagon of "wtf were you thinkin" I'm afraid my feelings are urging me to do otherwise. This thing is on him for life, lol, no need to make him even more insecure about it than he probly already is. I think its a cool idea I have many tats myself and wouldn't mind an alien or two..the ats part I could have done without though. But, if I did have that part I surely wouldn't go around telling people its a website. I'd just say..Above Top Secret and leave it at that. Seems appropriate. Its looks cool though man, as long as you like it and it has significance to you that's all that matters.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join