It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting afterlife info from a spirit unknown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, if it isn't maybe someone will move it to the right one.

Afterlife: Interesting afterlife info from a spirit unknown

A spirit told me this information, I'm not sure if its an evil or good spirit though, so don't trust everything I say.
(I dont know what they do with you on a daily basis, this is just certain perks you have while there)
Please worship Jesus Christ, and do not commit any sins, repent from all sin. Especially suicide, you take a massive risk of going to hell and being forced to live in a world of anxiety forever if you do.

From what I know is that its even better then what I say

-The Blind will be able to see again (people with poor vision will get to have 20/20 vision)
-def people are cured of their condition, and can hear again
-any type of disability or illness will be cured
-you can feel many amazing sensations and great feelings of extacy and pure happyness, you'll never feel bad
-short people(dwarves) are made into a normal persons height
-you can visit relatives and pets that died before you
-no consequense to drug or alcohol use
-they have things that will make you feel many times better then drugs
-You dont have to go to the bathroom anymore or sleep, and you dont even have to breath air anymore
-they can make the best video games possible depending on which style of game you like (the best graphics,gameplay imaginable with many friends and family) edit: He told me this because he saw me playing video games and knows that i like them
-they can create thousands of people to do things with you, such as video games and sports, or live in your own world, and they're as real as you and me
-any fantasy you have can come true(you can become a rockstar/pro athlete/king of an empire)
-magical powers (maybe not) most likely not because sorcerery is seen as evil, but I'm only telling you what the spirit told me
-the best food and drink imaginable
-they tell me that people eventually just eat cuisine food
-you can have a mansion built, in your world and have all the highest luxuries, fast food restuarants and cuisine restaurants
-they can give you a pill which will prevent you from gaining any weight or developing any health issues
-they can erase your memory of things
-they have things for you to do for thousands, and millions of years
-you can enhance your body in just about any way you can imagine
-you can regain your youth, you can go back to any age you would like
-you can have the best music imaginable made for you, perfected in every aspect
-they can attach a new piece of brain to your head so you can learn to fly
-Rembmer: these are only some perks you have while there, I do not know everything about the afterlife just certain perks. Much of what he told me were the things that would catch my ear that I would like to do.

I also want to warn people, especially in Europe and America if you do not regain your faith with god, and do not stop sinning, soon god will take everything away from us.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by xGunthrux]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by xGunthrux
you say:

Please worship Jesus Christ, and do not commit any sins, repent from all sin.

The spirit told you:

-many wives, that are extremely attractive

Jesus said:

At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.-- Matthew 22:30

what do you think?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay, I'm just letting people know is what I heard, I guess this could be a negative spirit that told me these things.

I just edited that out then, that might offend people.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
False information spread by the spirit and way too "biblical" in some parts, in my opinion. In many Near Death Experiences I read, God doesn't care about religion and people meet their spiritual teachers to evaluate their own lives and choose the next life to incarnate to.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by xGunthrux

You might wanna leave that in there....it may very well be a negative spirit. xGunthrux, I know we all wanna believe in something when we see it but we need to be careful of how trusting we are of these entities. Anything that tends to hide behind a "curtain" is a little suspect. I dont think you mentioned...how did you receive this revelation?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
False information spread by the spirit and way too "biblical", in my opinion.

Way too biblical? Really? There is mention of drug and alcohol use and also of video games.....I dont recall reading about that in any version of the bible. This is some new age stuff to be sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, this spirit has been talking to me in my head. I don't always hear a voice, but he is communicating with me, pretty much inserting what he's saying into my thought process. Its quite amazing! its been going on for a while now, but I know for sure now that there is a life after this. I'm very happy that I know this now, and I need to let others know especially people who have it bad in this life. edit: Also he didnt say anything but there were dramatic events where it almost warned me of a possibility of going to hell because of my sins I had been commiting at the time, and I ended up learning about this stuff.

Or if this spirit turns out to be negative (which he won't tell me for some reason, he just talks) then I shouldn't go to far with this information.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

Originally posted by sphinx551
False information spread by the spirit and way too "biblical", in my opinion.

Way too biblical? Really? There is mention of drug and alcohol use and also of video games.....I dont recall reading about that in any version of the bible. This is some new age stuff to be sure.

These parts:

Please worship Jesus Christ, and do not commit any sins, repent from all sin. Especially suicide, you take a massive risk of going to hell and being forced to live in a world of anxiety forever if you do.

I also want to warn people, especially in Europe and America if you do not regain your faith with god, and
do not stop sinning, soon god will take everything away from us.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

I stand corrected sphinx. I thought you were talking about the "spirit" message because that is anything but, biblical.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
video games? no consequence for drug and alcohol abuse? sounds like OP is projecting his/her fears about the afterlife into this supercool fantasy world.

what happens if you are mentally ill, or on drugs and you commit suicide?

doesn't matter to me, I wont bow down to Jesus or repent for anything I did. Off to anxiety land for me

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Sounds to me like someone trying to prove that Christianity is the only right choice.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but we've heard it all before. Some people are getting really sick of hearing it.

Quit trying to change people with psychobabble and let everyone be who they are.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm still stuck on the assertion that there will be drugs and videogames in the afterlife.

Did the spirit say if there might be a version of Windows there that actually does what it's supposed to?

*edited to fix issue with the tense*

[edit on 8/12/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think that from time to time some people get a view of the other side.

This may include some of the more famous religious people throughout history.

However, I don't think that it is required to join a particular religion or you'll be condemned to the firey pits. Instead, I think that what is necessary is to be a decent human being.

Help others that need help. Learn to love. Try to do good things. etc etc.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Alcohol with no hangovers?

they can give you a pill which will prevent you from gaining any weight or developing any health issues

why would you need a pill in the afterlife
wouldn't you just be the perfect weight, age, and healthy? In your ethereal body?

they can attach a new piece of brain to your head so you can learn to fly

You should be able to travel instantly anywhere. You're a spirit now.

I would stop listening and start asking questions. And hell is just your own judgement against yourself.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
WOW

Second line.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

-they can make the best video games possible depending on which style of game you like (the best graphics,gameplay imaginable with many friends and family)
-they can create thousands of people to do things with you, such as video games and sports, or live in your own world, and they're as real as you and me
-any fantasy you have can come true(you can become a rockstar/pro athlete/king of an empire)
-magical powers (maybe not) most likely not because sorcerery is seen as evil, but I'm only telling you what the spirit told me
--you can have a mansion built, in your world and have all the highest luxuries, fast food restuarants and cuisine restaurants

If this is what the afterlife has in store for us, I will be severely disappointed. I am expecting the afterlife to be populated by beings of higher spiritual growth, not a bunch of layabouts playing video games and living out rockstar fantasies.

This sounds more like what a 15 year old might think of as utopia.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bagari

-they can make the best video games possible depending on which style of game you like (the best graphics,gameplay imaginable with many friends and family)
--you can have a mansion built, in your world and have all the highest luxuries, fast food restuarants and cuisine restaurants

If this is what the afterlife has in store for us, I will be severely disappointed. I am expecting the afterlife to be populated by beings of higher spiritual growth, not a bunch of layabouts playing video games and living out rockstar fantasies.

This sounds more like what a 15 year old might think of as utopia.

Just edited my main post. He told me about the video game stuff because he saw me playing video games, and knows I love them very much. Much of what he told me were the things that would catch my ear that I would like to do. As I said before, these are just some perks I know of, I'm sure there are plenty of people there with higher spiritual growth. (God)

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
A spirit told you? Did you see 'it? or did you just hearing voices? How do you know you're not hallucinating?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join