It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Quayle, the 2012 GOP ticket

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Just read this article on Dan Quayle's son running for congress.

news.yahoo.com...

This point in the article really makes it all so hilarious.

But not all is as it appears. Quayle was photographed with a pair of kids for a recent campaign mailer, but he later had to clarify that they weren't actually his children.

And his latest ad dropped the same day Quayle was forced to admit that he used to write for a notoriously raunchy gossip blog, Dirty Scottsdale.

If there are two political candidates for the GOP that should be running together, Palin/Quayle are a match made for the GOP.

Considering the modern day GOP is the party that elected the Bush/Quayle ticket, which many consider to be possibly the worst presidency in U.S. history, only to be followed by the Bush/Cheney presidency, which was even worse, they certainly deserve the Palin/Quayle ticket in 2012.

I sure hope the DNC gains seats, but I gotta pull for Quayle down in AZ.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
He also stated in a commercial that, and i quote, " Barack Obama is the worst president in history." I dont get how he gets around saying that when obama hasnt even come close to finishing his term. And its also kind of hyprocritical because his father was one of the worst vps in history.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just can't see the GOP running Palin in 2012. She's too divisive within her own party, and she is absolutely hated by democrats and independents.

If the GOP did run Palin/Quayle, I would be absolutely convinced that the entire election process is just a sham and the candidates were picked because they would obviously lose. There would simply be no other explanation.

If the GOP can pull out a decent candidate they have a shot at beating Obama. I don't see why they'd piss away their chances by endorsing a pair of losers like them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
The same Palin that has been making the rounds on the Tea Party circuit? I think she needs to pick a party and stick with it. No chance in hell she gets a faint consideration for the GOP ticket in 2012.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by drwizardphd

Because for some crazy reason Palin is very popular with the central force of the GOP. She espouses the same radical religious beliefs.

I can't believe people show up at her events, but they do. Just as I found it absurd that people would vote for the GW/Cheney ticket.

It just seems to be the direction the whole party is taking.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd
If the GOP did run Palin/Quayle, I would be absolutely convinced that the entire election process is just a sham and the candidates were picked because they would obviously lose. There would simply be no other explanation.

LOL.
Didn't Presidential candidates such as Michael Dukakis and John Kerry already convince you of this fact ?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Sherlock Holmes]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

i lean conservative but i have no problems with palin..........i dont want her to run

even with the discontent for obama and his policies it would still be a guaranteed loss

and the above poster is right shes too divisive..

mr qualye is a no name to me..... like most americans will say who?

nah this ticket is not a winner in my opinion.

but then agian when i thought americans had common sense i said bho would have never been elected...when people acutally listened to his positions.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Yepper, Palin sure seems to be a hit with the Tea Party.

www.boston.com...

Palin, Tea Party Express hit chord in Hub

Waving stars and stripes and Gadsden flags warning “Don’t Tread on Me,’’ a crowd of some 6,000 gathered on Boston Common amid patriotic tunes, heated antitax rhetoric, and much-anticipated exhortations from the tea party movement’s adopted standard bearer, Sarah Palin.

AND she is popular with the GOP

www.gallup.com...

Palin's 76% Favorable Among Republicans Tops Others in GOP

I wonder if Palin will be going to Quayles aid anytime soon.

Just AMAZING!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That ticket would end the GOP for decades. Secondly I thought George HW Bush was a pretty good president.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
That ticket would end the GOP for decades. Secondly I thought George HW Bush was a pretty good president.

Unless they get a couple of democrats to run on their ticket, the GOP is gonna be dead for some time to come. They got nothing.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Unless they get a couple of democrats to run on their ticket, the GOP is gonna be dead for some time to come. They got nothing.

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times..... Romney.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well, since the OTHER side has been the only one to respond, I guess I will be one to open up the gates.

Could care less about those two.

Ron Paul and Judge Andrew Napolitano would be an UNSTOPPABLE pair in the next Presidential election.

Probably the BEST Presidency EVER conceived!

Just my thoughts though.

Seeing that they would ACTUALLY

Stop the wars
Control the Fed
Allow TRUE Constitutional freedoms for the social
Allow TRUE Constitutional liberties for the economic
Allow TRUE Americans to see the light of day again!

Paul/Napolitano 2012 FOR FREEDOM!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrannyispeace

Watch Fox News much?

I actually like both of them, but wouldn't vote for them.

Couple Napolitano up with someone else and maybe...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyrannyispeace

Watch Fox News much?

I actually like both of them, but wouldn't vote for them.

Couple Napolitano up with someone else and maybe...

I grudgingly listen to Fox news when Randi Rhoades comes on. I can't stand that wench... and she clogs up my XM station during the afternoon. I have to listen to something when I travel but sometimes I just turn it all off. Fox, CNN, etc... they are all agenda based and the agenda is to push it far left or right to haul in the ratings.. I am sick and tired of extreme everything. Jason Lewis probably one of the more rounded talk show hosts out there. The rest could take some lessons from him.

As for Paul/Napolitano... I can't hang with Ron Paul. Judge Napolitano with the right person would be a good ticket.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike6158

Well, what component of Ron Paul do you not like?

Social freedoms
Sound money
Non Interventionalism Non entanglements No wars for those that do not understand the reference
Liberty
Justice

Now, as for Napolitano, why would you be for him, AND NOT RP?

Does not make sense.

Has the MSM clouded your mind?

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Tyrannyispeace]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Maybe this could be the beginning of the end to the two party system.

One can only hope.

Palin's appeal to the Tea Party only goes to show that those calling themselves conservative leaning moderates are really right wing fringe.

Paul's Mises economics is exactly what has created the mess we are in starting with Newt. This is even more right, more of a sell out to corporations. What do you think selling pubic assets to corporations do?

It is as bad as the race politics which has control of the democratic party.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

OH PLEASE!

What the hell do you think the government interference in the markets has ANYTHING to do with Mises economics.

Go spout your bull rhetoric to people that do not know what the HELL Mises economics is.

You would do better at HuffPo with your economic revisionist theory.

The bubbles created BECAUSE of the intervention of people like FRANK and BUSH caused this economic downturn.

Sooner or later, items would find their own equilibrium. PERIOD.

Sorry to tell you this, but economic planning DOES NOT WORK. This economy is PROOF it does NOT.

Pawn it off on people like Reagan proves the thesis that this DEPRESSION is DIRECTLY caused by what the premise states. To try and control chaos, only makes more chaos.

You need to go a FEW more mathematic models above what you understand.

Who are you, Barney Frank?!

Would you like me to post some vids of your idiots that you are espousing?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
God I hope it's true. They will be utterly destroyed.
Anyone that sports a bumper sticker, hat or t-shirt for those twits might as well put a bullseye on their back.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tyrannyispeace

What is the whether like in the land of denial. Continues effort to create the communist ideology that is the free market voodoo economics has lead to disaster after disaster. Failure, in free market ideology clings to the same notions as communists. That wasn't real free market economics. That is because there is no such thing as a free market economy, never has been, never will, just like communism. It is a bunch of phony baloney garbage, spouting unrealistic idealism that will never exist.

This is why you people have the wackos running for office like you do, and are closely associated with the religious nutcases.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Please recall that obama came out of nowhere to get nominated, as did Bill Clinton.

Let's all bookmark this very post and then check back in November of this year and again in 2012.

You might want to put some crow on ice, because surely you will be eating it.

[edit on 8/12/2010 by centurion1211]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join