It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnetic Field and the Jellyfish Crop Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

OMG.

Always knew of this jellyfish crop circle.

COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MADE OVERNIGHT BY MAN!!

And then the picture of what it would look like if a huge flar hit our magnetic field....

Discuss.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Mooradian]

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Mooradian]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
ok that picture of the jellyfish....amazing. I personally believe there is more to these things than just "man makes" but its only an opinion I must admit I dont know a whole lot of the phenomenon around the circles. It is pretty amazing art for sure. Your 2nd link didn't bring up anything, just so you know.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Why not? Do you say this with such certainty because when you imagine some number of people making this, in your imagination it takes longer than one night? That's how you know people couldn't it?

Ask yourself this: Which explanation requires you to postulate more theoretical entities, based on no evidence?

The human explanation requires that you postulate a sophisticated and effective method for making elaborate crop circles. You just assume that it exists in order to explain the observation of crop circles.

The ET explanation requires that you postulate that there is a planet with life on it near enough to earth to travel here. That on that planet, complex life has evolved. That those life forms have developed science and technology, and have their own space program. That the ET space program produced a ship that travelled to earth. Finally, that the ET ship that arrived here has a sophisticated and effectve method for making elaborate crop circles. You need all of those things to be true in order for the ET explanation to work.

Why, when both of these explanations could explain the observed phenomenon(the crop circle), would you choose the explanation that depends on such a long list of hypotheticals?

See Occam's Razor.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Okay!!

Second link fixed.

Check em out.

Again, this isn't just me making a connection, there's alot of people who have noticed this. Obviously extraterrestrial crop circle, which looks exactly the same as a pole shift?

Google the alien face crop circle.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnceReturned

Why not? Do you say this with such certainty because when you imagine some number of people making this, in your imagination it takes longer than one night? That's how you know people couldn't it?

Ask yourself this: Which explanation requires you to postulate more theoretical entities, based on no evidence?

The human explanation requires that you postulate a sophisticated and effective method for making elaborate crop circles. You just assume that it exists in order to explain the observation of crop circles.

The ET explanation requires that you postulate that there is a planet with life on it near enough to earth to travel here. That on that planet, complex life has evolved. That those life forms have developed science and technology, and have their own space program. That the ET space program produced a ship that travelled to earth. Finally, that the ET ship that arrived here has a sophisticated and effectve method for making elaborate crop circles. You need all of those things to be true in order for the ET explanation to work.

Why, when both of these explanations could explain the observed phenomenon(the crop circle), would you choose the explanation that depends on such a long list of hypotheticals?

See Occam's Razor.

Instead of being a Dbag, can you please explain how someoen could have made a 600ft, perfect magneticfield/jellyfish crop circle, overnight, with perfect dimensions...? And yes it is overnight. man who owns the land said so.

Don't have the link. just read it.

simply google jellyfish crop circle an u got it

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mooradian

oh wow so that jellyfish is a representation of the magnetic field when impacted by solar flares? thats crazy!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
it makes sense!!!! you have all of these alien races beign gods of ancient cultures... and omg google the dogon. they worshipped a star you cant even see with the naked eye!

then u have alien abductees who were given visions of cataclysms broughtr by a solar flare induced pole shif!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I always get a kick out of these "its has to be aliens" guys. You sure don't give man much credit where credit is due. Not only is it more than likely man made..but there have been others twice in size and in complexity filmed..while being made..by men..in one night..

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Ear-Responsible]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't see much of a resemblence myself.

The crop circle has a hemispherical "mantle" (to use the term for that part of a jellyfish). No part of the magnetosphere is shaped like that.

The crop circle has a "fluted" effect on the mantle. The magnetosphere has no such effect.

The crop circle has "decorations" at the edge of the mantle. Magnetosphere...nope.

The crop circle has a series of circles trailing off of the mantle. Magnetosphere...nope.

I think the crop circle looks a lot more like a jellyfish than it does the magnetosphere.

If I were going to compare the magnetosphere to a creature I think an octopus would be closer than a jellyfish.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea317ef2890d.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d1c811a8036.png[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Yep, I dont see it either... sure its 'like' it (like being very very loose here) but trying to say it is, is stretching an idea a little to far personally.

Dont know why but those straggling tentacles on the crop-circle really make me think its a man made pattern, they just dont... fit to me, the entire patterns got symmetry then bang these trailing tethers are all asymmetrical, there also the kind of flourish a human would add.

And this is from someone that thinks many of the old ones are genuinely not man made.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by BigfootNZ]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mooradian
Instead of being a Dbag, can you please explain how someoen could have made a 600ft, perfect magneticfield/jellyfish crop circle, overnight, with perfect dimensions...? And yes it is overnight. man who owns the land said so.

Don't have the link. just read it.

simply google jellyfish crop circle an u got it

You ask me how humans did it and I will ask you how aliens did it. The difference is that when you ask me how humans did it, I say, "I don't know" and you say that means that aliens must have done it. But, when I asked you how aliens did it, and you say that you don't know, then shouldn't I say that that must mean that humans did it?

That line of thinking leads us in a circle. I may not know the specific method that humans use to make that crop circle, but you certianly don't know the specific methods that aliens would have used. Do you see how not knowing the specific method doesn't make either side right? It's a question of which side is more likely to have a method. And, based on what we know about humans, it's safe to say that they are more likely to have a method.

Instead of being a Dbag, why don't you tell me how the aliens did it?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Since no one answered it, if its man made its possible in one night you get a group of people with the plan. Fly over the field a few days before, take measurements from the ground a few days before and combine the two and superimpose the blueprint with the field so you know where to go and get your team out there to do it. I'll only belive its alien if animals avoid it or freak out around it, no birds fly over that spot or nothing will grow there again.

Plus using omg, and caps also dont help lend credit to your idea, and we have enoug consperices to focus on to bring somthing silly to the table. I'm not saying there are not aliens out there, just why do they show themselves to the most uneducated people around. For that matter why abduct our least inteligent people?

And that person is right if you want it to be a prediction about the flares should make it look more ouctopus like.

top topics

join