It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont swollow that seed it WILL GROW !!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
First if this is in the wrong sorry lol.
Rember your mom telling you if you swallow that orange ,apple seed it wil grow in side you well HERE is proff your mom was RIGHT . lolol
But in his LUNG not stomic .
Now dont let your kids know this or it will be but mom if i eat the pees they will grow in me just like that guy . And how do you answer that when its true? lololol

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Oh wow thats really funny, good thing it really wasnt cancer. thanks for the vid!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Something I learned from the video:

God has a sense of humor.

...Oh wait, I already knew this. He laughs at us everyday!!

--

Glad the guy is alright but his lifetime of smoking obviously isn't doing him any good.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Well technically speaking, it's not swallowing a seed thats the problem, it's inhaling it lol. I will be the first to experiment, by snorting a line of poppy seeds

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

I see your pea ...... and raise you a fir tree .

Shocked Russian surgeons open up man who thought he had a tumour... to find a FIR TREE inside his lung

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

A fir tree has been found growing inside a man's lung by surgeons who were operating on him for suspected cancer. The tree, measuring 5cm, was discovered by Russian doctors when they opened up Artyom Sidorkin, 28, to remove what they thought was a tumour. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...[/e x]

Incredible stuff . I know of somebody who lost the use of an eye because a grass seed? germinating there.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
wow, just wow.

but how can it grow without photosynthesis?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The man said if they hadn't got that plant out of his lung as quick as they did, that he might have ended up working for the jolly green giant hahaha!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
wow, just wow.

There was photosynthesis..

Light can penetrate fairly deep into the body, but you can still get seeds of things to sprout even in a very dark place..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is a lot of space in between the atoms.

To prove this, put a flashlight up to the palm of your hand.

The light travels through your hand.

Atoms don't touch each other, and that leaves plenty of room for light to get through.

The reason seeds don't grow in the stomach is because the acids will break it down.

However there are no acids like this in the lungs, and so there might be a chance that this could happen.

Some people think these are hoaxes, other people think it's real. I really honestly have no clue either way. It sure is odd though!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by muzzleflash]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is insane.

Two cases of this, Im sure theres more.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic
wow, just wow.

A seed is a little battery pack for the life of a plant.
You can plant a seed with water and then not feed it or give it light and it will grow in the right temperature range.

For a few weeks a plant doesn't need anything but humidity once kick-started with heat and moisture.

After some serious roots start to kick in does a plant need a lot of light.

b

top topics

join