It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End Time Prophecies: A Sign of the Times

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
you may not believe it.. but if you really research it.. OR experience it...
you will come to find that all of the symptoms that go with morgellons syndrome
are exactly the same as a kundalini awakening.. or "shaumbra" or "ascension".

these I equate with what is the biblical tribulations.. opening the 7 seals.. the 7 churches in christianity are the chakras of the human body.. which in science.. are the nerve ganglions surrounding the endocrine glands of the body.. which cause hormonal changes in the human body of a phenomenally metamorphic process... evolving the human body into body with higher consciousness and newer abilities in which to interact with reality.... ie: the 14400, 1200 per each 12 tribes (12 strands of new DNA)..

you may blow this off as hooey, but it is happening.. to many many people... and they don't understand what it is.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

You're right, it's hard to tell. There have been so many peace treaties signed already but I think the one that will stand out will be the one that promises and delivers peace, even though it's for a short time.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I have a sense that there is a universal spiritual awakening going on as we get closer to a new age. A lot of people don't understand it and are trying to pass it off as many different things, but the truth shall set you free. That is the true spiritual awakening.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormwind

This is interesting because I heard this foretold in the Bible, but I couldn't imagine how a bunch of false prophets would run around deceiving people. But in fact it is happening. Normal everyday people who claim they receive word from God are making youtube videos about predictions that are dead wrong. God never gives times or dates, that's how we can know who the false prophets are.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

There will be no rapture. The christians will have to suffer along with everybody else. The concept of the rapture did not exist, even among the baptists, until 1830.

Get thee behind me Satan and push me along.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by christianpatrick

I'm very open minded when it comes to the rapture. There is no clear evidence that there will be one in the Bible. So it doesn't matter to me either way. If there is one, that would be great, but if not I am preparing myself to endure whatever the future brings.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join