It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Special Army Units for Elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Are we headed for interesting election?

Are you and your family personally prepared?

Special army unit ready to be deployed on American soil just before Nov. elections
www.thefinancialphysician.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by textex

past stuff we have seen the past few years it wouldnt surprise me at all if this was true...

but then agian there were articles about gwb doing the sames things for 8 years

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Short answer, no it's not going to happen.

Long answer, every few months for the last 10 years (at least) people have said martial law is around the corner, the government is going to round us all up, we're all being put in FEMA camps, and that the military is going to start shooting people in the streets. Not once in those 10 years has anything even remotely close that happened. All this is is yet more fear-mongering. I'm surprised the site didn't have an ad trying to get me to buy gold...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

past stuff we have seen the past few years it wouldnt surprise me at all if this was true...

but then agian there were articles about gwb doing the sames things for 8 years

I don't recall there ever being military action taken inside the United States during Bush's terms.....except maybe for 9/11 when America was attacked by Islamic Jihaidsts.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I hope it doesn't happen but if it does it will be illegal according to the Posse Comitatus Act

Wiki

The Act prohibits most members of the federal uniformed services (today the Army, Navy, Air Force, and State National Guard forces when such are called into federal service) from exercising nominally state law enforcement, police, or peace officer powers that maintain "law and order" on non-federal property (states and their counties and municipal divisions) within the United States.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
If this force is deployed it would because of a couple of possible reasons - economic crash/granting amnesty to all illegals/Gulf coast disaster of some toxic kind.
The future is nothing if not interesting, like watching a slow motion car crash. I'm just waiting to find out why it happens and where the pieces will fly when it does.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Starred for the last sentence.

No OP, it's most likely not going to happen. But hey, good luck with that revolution.

top topics

join