It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

maybe america is having problems because

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
With genius like these running the country it is no wonder America is going to pieces.
And to think it is people like this who com-plane about my spelling lololol.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by xxcalbier]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
What does a contracted work crew making a mistake while painting a road have to do with the leadership of the country? The two would have very little contact what so ever.

The closest the work crew would come to the leadership of America would be a middle management drone at best, who is looking to do one of two things:

1.) Hire the cheapest crew he can get; or
2.) Hire the crew that gives him the best bribe.

Don't get me wrong, there is quite a bit wrong with America's leadership, but this little screw up isn't any sort of example to use.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
With genius like these running the country it is no wonder America is going to pices.

May I ask where you're from?

link   
I'm guessing it was the result of affirmative action quotas for the hiring of dyslexics. The contractor already had a representative number of eulexics working for them.

link   
Eidt: Dlete odd sngile-cilkc dpulictae psot.

[edit on 8/11/2010 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I'm guessing that this occured for a couple of reasons:

1) Painting roads is monotenous, mind numbing work, it can make a fool out of anyone.

2) You go stand on hot black asphalt day after day, then come tell me you aren't starting to see things.

3) Disgruntled employee...need I say more.

I have been in construction for going on 15 years, and this stuff happens ALL the time.

It is NOT an indication of the intelligence of the individuals involved.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxcalbier
news.yahoo.com...
With genius like these running the country it is no wonder America is going to pices.

Yup
We are going down the tubes FAST.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
I have been in construction for going on 15 years, and this stuff happens ALL the time.

Can you give me the addresses of all buildings, in any, in which you were involved in construction? I'll keep them on my "no go" list.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Lol, the mistakes have to be fixed.

It's not like we get to walk away, and I can assure you that my crews DO NOT leave until the job is done right.

Edit to add - I have no internet sarcasm detection ability...if you were being sarcastic.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by peck420]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Edit to add - I have no internet sarcasm detection ability...if you were being sarcastic.

I sensed that from the ethers, thus the addition of the "
". I should have been clearer.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
o you guys are great now you complain about how SPELL CHECK spells the words lol.
and this is seen by the school as its done the town people driving by all see this and NO one noticed it was spelled wrong .
I say this town needs You guys to move there they will never have any thing spelled wrong again and if they do like in this case you could have them executed . Makes me wonder if you guys know any thing OTHER then how to use spell check.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yes this is definitely a above top secret conspiracy thread, fits right in alright.

a second line so that my post isnt a waste on the servers, even though this whole thread is.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by xxcalbier

if anything this shows the state of the current us educational system

which led to mr obama and our congressional leaders getting voted in

so yeah man thats why the countrys so messed up

new topics

top topics

join