It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Engineers unveil Lutec 1000 free energy machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Engineers unveil Lutec 1000 free energy machine

www.cairns.com.au

Engineers John Christie and Lou Brits, who have endured intense criticism after they first unveiled their invention in The Cairns Post in 2001, are now preparing to construct a prototype of their revolutionary power device they hope to market within the next two years.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 11-8-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
So, for what it's worth, they're allegedly going to have a working prototype within the next two years. Make of that what you will; I'm not holding my breath. I'm betting it's either a sham, or if it isn't, the technology will be buried by those powerful enough to do so.

Either way, enjoy the article, it's moderately interesting.

TheAssoc.

www.cairns.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

So, for what it's worth, they're allegedly going to have a working prototype within the next two years.

So exactly what have they been working on for the last 9 years? How do they know it works when they still have not built a prototype?

Also all they have patented is a "A System for Controlling a Rotary Device"
not a perpetual motion machine
www.lutec.com.au...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

To answer your second question:

It does not work via perpetual motion, rather it relies on natural magnetic forces and a pulsed electrical input.
same article

This is apparently not perpetual motion, so it must be a new device they haven't patented.

ETA:

The Lutec draws its power from a bank of batteries, with the motor turning due to powerful permanent magnets at its core being attracted and then repulsed from steel cores of fixed coils.
(same article)

So I suppose this could be the "system to control a rotary device" they have patented. I honestly don't know. I'm just the messenger boy.

I can't provide any further information pertaining to your first question. Apologies.

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Using the term "system to control a rotary device" would simply be a shortcut of the red tape to push the invention through the patent offices. That way they can protect their intellectual property without having to go into the whole "free energy" debate with patent clerks in each country they patented it. Smart move IMO and it worked, they got the patents.

Does the device work? ..as usual, we'll have to wait for a benchtop prototype to know..

Nice find, thx OP.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funk bunyip
Using the term "system to control a rotary device" would simply be a shortcut of the red tape to push the invention through the patent offices.

That makes sense. It would be an enormous challenge to get a "free energy device" patented if you specifically called it that. Thanks for pointing that out.

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The results of the generator were verified by independent engineers from SGS Australia following a test earlier this year, which confirmed the energy output from the generator was indeed greater than its input.

The patent seems to relate to the device they are standing beside in the article

The pdf version of the patent (US) can be downloaded from www.pat2pdf.org...
Patent Number: 6,630,806

The obscure name of the patent is probably the only way they could get the patent approved in 60 countries without raising too many eyebrows.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is but one of many similar models if anyone else has put in the time to research.

Steorn is doing the same thing, along with those guys that demonstrated their motor in the NL.

And remember: For all intents and purposes, our Universe is itself in perpetual motion.

It doesn't look like we will be stopping anytime soon.

So are the laws of physics describing reality?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
It would be an enormous challenge to get a "free energy device" patented if you specifically called it that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Except for
"The USPTO has granted a few patents for motors that are claimed to run without net energy input. Some of these are:
Howard R. Johnson, U.S. Patent 4,151,431
USPatent4151431-1.pngUSPatent4151431-2.png

* Johnson, Howard R., U.S. Patent 4,151,431 "Permanent magnet motor", April 24, 1979[15]
* Baker, Daniel, U.S. Patent 4,074,153 "Magnetic propulsion device", February 14, 1978
* Hartman; Emil T., U.S. Patent 4,215,330 "Permanent magnet propulsion system", December 20, 1977 (this device is related to the Simple Magnetic Overunity Toy (SMOT)),
* Flynn; Charles J., U.S. Patent 6,246,561 "Methods for controlling the path of magnetic flux from a permanent magnet and devices incorporating the same", July 31, 1998
* Patrick, et al., U.S. Patent 6,362,718 "Motionless electromagnetic generator" , March 26, 2002
* Green, Willie A., U.S. Patent 6,526,925 "Piston Driven Rotary Engine", March 4, 2003 "Fluid driven device utilizing a leveraged system with minimal displacement"
* Goldenblum, Halm, U.S. Patent 6,962,052 "Energy generation mechanism, device and system", November 8, 2005 "A chamber with a partition which lets gas molecules flow one way and not the other. The pressure which builds up on one side of the partition is used to drive a generator."
* Flynn, Joe, U.S. Patent 6,246,561 "Methods for controlling the path of magnetic flux from a permanent magnet and devices incorporating the same", June 12, 2001
* Gates; Glenn A., U.S. Patent 6,523,646 "Spring driven apparatus", February 23, 2003 "Energy is stored in the springs and power is generated by way of the various forces which cause the springs to wind and unwind."
* McQueen; Jesse, U.S. Patent 7,095,126 "Internal energy generating power source", August 22, 2006 "An external power source such as a battery is used to initially supply power to start an alternator and generator. Once the system has started it is not necessary for the battery to supply power to the system. The battery can then be disconnected. The alternator and electric motor work in combination to generate electrical power." Examiners: Schuberg, Darren ; Mohandesi, Iraj A.
* Haisch, et al. U.S. Patent 7,379,286 "Quantum vacuum energy extraction", May 27, 2008 "[...] converting energy from the electromagnetic quantum vacuum available at any point in the universe to usable energy in the form of heat, electricity, mechanical energy or other forms of power. [...] When atoms enter into suitable micro Casimir cavities a decrease in the orbital energies of electrons in atoms will thus occur. Such energy will be captured in the claimed devices. Upon emergence form such micro Casimir cavities the atoms will be re-energized by the ambient electromagnetic quantum vacuum. [...] process is also consistent with the conservation of energy in that all usable energy does come at the expense of the energy content of the electromagnetic quantum vacuum."
en.wikipedia.org...

so it is easy to do actually

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

type 1 civilisation--entry level--galatic federation here we come!!!! BEAM ME UP!!!!!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
A bit strange, however it doesn't lead to refute the claims of this machine-

I just searched for 'Lutec 1000' on SGS' Website (whom the article claimed verified the results of this machine) and it drew a blank... So either their Webmaster is busy making Pina Colada's in the toilet, or they don't know anything about it...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

Only time can tell. One of the basic reasons why we have conflict and wars is due to competition of resources. Imagine a world where everyone has all the energy they ever need and then some. Possibilities are endless. I sure hope Lutec 1000 is for real and not a sham or an idea that will get buried by powerful entities.

With all the death threats, I wonder why these inventors haven't been offed sooner. Maybe they struck a deal with one power company who is protecting them.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMoose
I just searched for 'Lutec 1000' on SGS' Website (whom the article claimed verified the results of this machine) and it drew a blank...

I emailed them and got the following reply

"In response to your email query please find SGS response below:
SGS refers to an article published in the Cairns Post on 10 August by Daniel Bateman in relation to the “Lutec 1000 free energy machine”. SGS wishes to clarify that the test work report provided by SGS Australia to Lutec was not intended nor drafted to be interpreted in any way as a validation or confirmation by SGS of the performance of the Lutec machine as implied in this article. The SGS report was for the benefit of the client only and not authorised for publication. SGS does not endorse any claims made or implied in this article in relation to the performance of the machine referred in this article.
Kind regards
Marc Montandon
Company Secretary
SGS Australia Pty Ltd
10 Reid Road, Perth International Airport

So SGS states" SGS does not endorse any claims made or implied in this article in relation to the performance of the machine referred in this article.

So once again a "free energy machine" maker lies about what a technicial report on their device actually states! Nothing new here, just more con artists

[edit on 12/8/10 by dereks]

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am wondering what has happened with lutec? Some seem to think it was stopped by the Australian govt. It seems the generators did work according to the SGS report which I found embedded in a pdf file here: www.ostfalia.de... .

There was a small machine and a large machine tested. The small machine had an efficiency of 1440% at half load (14.4 times overunity) and 1097.37% full load. The larger machine had 289% efficiency at half load and 480% at full load.
You may ask why the small machine is more efficient.The larger machine was only run at approximately half speed.The reason for this is that the meters used would not have been able to record the required data (as it would have been beyond range).

new topics

top topics

join