It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Probably the most anti climactic footage ever but be patient...Blue dot appears in the lower right side of the screen after 30 seconds, flash appears at 45 second point...you MUST go to youtube, HD and full screen...sorry
after "the flash" you can see a red "star" starting to appear in the upper left corner...

I pointed the camera straight up at the sky. At about 30 seconds in you can see the blue dot moving all over. It looks like a bug but is so illuminated it shows on the film where as none of the stars do nor any other "bugs" illuminate like this does.
At about 45 seconds in there is a flash I though was heat lightening until I stopped the film there and caught these two round lights of different colors.

Now these might be meteors but later that night I got 4 more single objects emitting bright flashes of light, one was a crescent shape and another was an egg shape and I also got another "pair" of objects traveling together flashing the same bright light for just a split second and then no more.
Unfortunately when I tried to print screen and paste, in paint, the other "set" of lights did not turn out.

This is about 30 minutes later. I never moved the camera...the blue light shows up on full screen 30 seconds in, in the lower right side of the screen and starts changing colors. You can see it FULL SCREEN , on HD on youtube
and if you look at the object through a magnifying glass THERE, fullscreen/HD you can easily see the very dramatic color changes this object goes through. Brilliant royal blue to lighter blue, then bright white, yellow and decidedly red. Meanwhile, what I guess is a star, is constantly glimmering red, in the far upper left of the screen.

If it is a satellite, why didn't I see it earlier?
The camera was set up for an hour.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Rusethorcain.....

Thank you for your videos & your commentary.....it is always a great pleasure to discuss things with you!

I've had a brief look at the first video. I see the "moving blue light" to which you refer, albeit it's difficult to discern too much from that, as per your own comments to that effect.

I have to focus on my work commitments for the rest of the day & I will look at your videos again after that.

I guess we will need to try to exclude possible prosaic explanations such as meteors, satellites, iridium flashes, stars, planes, birds, bugs, etc...

I will be interested to review the further commentary of your good self & other members when I check back in.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Did as you said.....youtube link......full screen......HD

In my opinion it's a bug, firefly or the likes.........not a UFO......sorry

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Did as you said.....youtube link......full screen......HD

In my opinion it's a bug, firefly or the likes.........not a UFO......sorry

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to look. I know it is a PITA to wait for youtube to load HD...
But did you see the second clip 30 minutes later where the bug returns and begins changing colors?

Why are no other "bugs" illuminated to show up on the camera after 2 and a 1/2 hours of filming?
You would think I would get another bug???
Thanks for your reply.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thank you so much MM!
I will look forward to your analysis and am prepared for whatever it may be. Look with some magnifying source at the last blue dot video, on high def, full screen and you will see a symphony of color changes....

I recall seeing a satellite once over the Caribbean, through high powered binoculars, and it looked just like a pac-man symbol, a little C, that changed colors in front of my eyes... so if this is a satellite I may be disappointed but it will have to suffice as an explanation.
Mama didn't raise no fool...just a very curious and stubborn girl.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
In the first video there is a star 1/2 way up the screen just in from the edge. It stays in place until the 28-second mark then starts jumping around as the camera starts moving. I would say that the blue dot "moving all over" is nothing but a brighter star such as Sirius or Arcturus. The "movement" is caused by camera shake, not motion of the object.

Do you have the location, time, and approximate position of the brighter light in the sky? It would then be possible to check on something like Your Sky to see if a bright star indeed was in that position.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewingz

Yes.
I would say that too if I had moved the camera. But I never moved the camera. This is not some video that people can debunk without my saying No....first you have to get through me.

I KNOW WHAT I FILMED.
This is simple flip video footage.
No changes.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I got this last night. Whatever it is it is moving like a lightning bolt. A bright flash and gone. Caught this still.

There was another flash that seemed to be a red round object. A meteor?

Other than this a whole lot of nothing.
Perhaps ball lightning in some of these but definitely NOT a plane. I have a plane taped and they're different. I saw 3 sets of objects in pairs like the first pic which seemed odd. Flashes could be meteors.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So today I filmed around 9am. I got a strange angular cloud and an object of interest. I paused for every bird, bee, airplane and dragonfly. This was first a bright lighted saucer shaped thing and fraction of second later reappears black. This happened fast as you can see in the video I'll post after these pictures.

This got brighter than this but I could only catch it this much. Look in the lower right corner.

Now in the next frame 7 second later, it appears black.

Here is the video. Far lower right corner...At 8-9 second mark it is bright white (upon review- I can't see it) You can see it if you look closely in the lower right corner of the photo above however...sorry.
Then at 15-16 seconds it flashes a little higher, black and vanishes.
I have the camera pointing straight up in the sky, on top of a ladder.

And these are clouds, behaving strangely, (2 white dots in middle r of screen) also recommend full screen/HD...

I am going to set the camera up again tonight, but later...between 3 and 5am.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Couldn't it just be a flare or something? Doesn't look too unusual, to be classified as a ufo.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by orbero

I know. You are right. Many of the round type objects could be flares. Ball lightning and many other Earthly explanations.

There are 2 thing however, that make me think UFO's.

1. If you (short blue) enlarge the tiny blue light that comes in an out of frame and then comes back 30 minutes later, it is clearly stationary and changing colors. Unless this is a satellite, there is NO other explanation.

2. Daytime footage shows an almond shaped object change from bright white to black.

When does that happen?... in nature, or daytime footage, of anything??

[edit on 13-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Were you seeing these things without looking through a camera lens?

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Hiya Ruse, did you know we've got a member who does the same kind of thing? It might be worth getting in touch? He's Superiorraw and runs a UFO-spotting site called Project Sky Watch.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out. I know it is a fun project.

[edit on 13-8-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Kandinsky

Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out. I know it is a fun project.

Rusethorcain.....

Kandinsky is right.....& Superiorraw is a great guy!

I also promise I will have a closer look at your videos this evening.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Very interesting footage, Rus.

Was watching the Perseids last night and think one of your vids shows one of those. Saw one very bright meteor, almost a fireball.

Thanks, Kandinsky, for info on the Sky Watch Group. As a lazy amateur astronomer inspired by Harley Rutledge's excellent Project Identification, I might join them - if I can overcome laziness.

Let's see what MBMBN thinks.

all the best

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Rusethorcain.....

Regarding your 1st video:

Humble aplogies.....

I'm not really sure what to make of that.

I wish there was a little more "info" to which we could refer.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Rusethorcain.....

Regarding your 2nd video:

Again.....humble apologies for being boring.....

I think I am looking at a star that shows strong scintillation & colour change, such as Betelgeuse or Arcturus.

Have you checked for any "likely suspects" with an application such as www.heavensabove.com ?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Rusethorcain.....

Regarding your 3rd video:

Unfortunately, there is not a lot of info to work with on there.

Therefore, I really don't know what to make of that one.

If pushed for an opinion, I might suggest it is an insect or some other small object close to the camera.

If you have a look at some of the excellent work by DepthOfField, you will see he has posted in detail about some of the strange video & photo effects that can be caused by insects. Your description & pic's remind me a little of some of the "insect" cases we have reviewed in detail.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 13-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Rusethorcain.....

Regarding your 4th video:

I can't see anything on that one.....sorry!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

top topics

<<   2 >>

join