It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentries that BLEW MY MIND. Please contribute.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey ATS,

First of all i want to thank this board, as it is a true source of enlightenment. Thanks to websites like ATS, more and more people get confronted with information, that otherwise they would never have been confronted with.

My way

A few years ago, there was a certain documentary, that spread like wildfire. Zeitgeist, is were it all begun for me. I watched it once, twice, and so on. It was truly Mind Blowing. I could not believe it, i did not want to believe it. I wanted more information, more, more, more. Because first, i did not believe any of the conspiracies prior to 9/11. Oh boy was i wrong. Knowing, that 9/11 has indeed happened, an act of pure, pure evil, knowing this was in the realm of possibility, that these people were willing to go that far, to meet with their agendas, i knew there would be more, and i was going to prepare myself for them.

I found myself, everyday, behind my pc, watching, searching, studying,.. and i kept asking myself, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! IS THIS IT?! I would not go on, and continue my life in ignorance. If there ever was a battle i would have to participate in, i would want to know my real enemy. I''d want to know everything about him. In the face of defeat, due to true overwhelming power of the enemy, we would fall, we would fall with pride. If you find yourself in the face of defeat, there is only pride. Knowing that you have done all that you could have done. No regrets, and only pride.
That is a message i want to bring to you all. I read about people committing suicide, numbers going up every year. Suicide is the leading cause of death among south Koreans in their 20's and 30's. Such a sad thing, suicide is not an option in the face of defeat. Know the power of the individual, and it will bring you tremendous satisfaction.

Here i present to you the Top 3 documentaries that totally blew my mind. I picked these 3, because they all have information so well presented, they are all 3 really eye-opening.

Documentaries that BLEW MY MIND:

The Zeitgeist Series:
www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

Old World Secrets The Omega Project Codes:
www.youtube.com...

The Esoteric Agenda
www.youtube.com...

These are the 3 most powerfull documentaries i have seen to date. Also i like the works of Chris Everard, and occasionally David Icke. Everyone Please contribute by presenting the documentary that TOTALLY BLEW YOUR MIND!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Indeed, those are a good start! That being said, I highly recommend "Kymatica" and "Alchemy Sacred Secrets Revealed".

Those were some vids that I found very informative. Keep in mind that Zeitgeist III comes out in October! Should be a good one.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
What the Bleep Do We Know was pretty cool.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Essential viewing!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Ah, I love documentaries. Perspectives at its finest on subjects from mind sets all over.

Whats not too love?

My favorite above all, would have to be Earthling. Narrated by Joaquin Phoenix. Not the most interesting or anything, but it tries to put the masses in one perspective: We all live on earth. Although I think they could have gone as far as "We all exist", but its a start, eh?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well, honestly, my favorite is freedom to fascism. Aaron Russo's account of Rockefeller telling him in advance about 9/11 and them funding the women's liberation movement concerning Afghanistan confirmed a lot for me. And started me researching all the big financial powers.

Collapse (Mike Ruppert) got me thinking a lot about what would happen if we did run low on oil or society collapsed...

edit on 10-8-2010 by time91 to add videos

[edit on 10-8-2010 by time91]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think I only saw the 1st Zeitgeist and I have definately seen What the Bleep.

One that sincerely blew my mind was "Freedom to Fascism" (sp) by the late Aaron Russo. This movie went well beyond thought provoking for me. Another good one is "Truth 911", I think it is called. I saw these docs and more during a very transitional time in my life as well, a time when all the walls of my matrix-esque reality were being demolished.

Ouroborus2012, I am going to check out the two that you reccomended as well, thanks.

Cyberjedi, S&F for you, this is a GREAT topic, we're sure to gain knowledge and awareness from the posts to come! Thank you as well

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
One that hasn't been mentioned yet is Naomi Wolf - End of America. Another couple that I thought had impact was Food Inc. and King of Corn.

You are what you eat.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
all those documents you listed are POOP.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberjedi
Hey ATS,

First of all i want to thank this board, as it is a true source of enlightenment. Thanks to websites like ATS, more and more people get confronted with information, that otherwise they would never have been confronted with.

My way

A few years ago, there was a certain documentary, that spread like wildfire. Zeitgeist, is were it all begun for me. I watched it once, twice, and so on. It was truly Mind Blowing. I could not believe it, i did not want to believe it. I wanted more information, more, more, more. Because first, i did not believe any of the conspiracies prior to 9/11. Oh boy was i wrong. Knowing, that 9/11 has indeed happened, an act of pure, pure evil, knowing this was in the realm of possibility, that these people were willing to go that far, to meet with their agendas, i knew there would be more, and i was going to prepare myself for them.

I found myself, everyday, behind my pc, watching, searching, studying,.. and i kept asking myself, WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! IS THIS IT?! I would not go on, and continue my life in ignorance. If there ever was a battle i would have to participate in, i would want to know my real enemy. I''d want to know everything about him. In the face of defeat, due to true overwhelming power of the enemy, we would fall, we would fall with pride. If you find yourself in the face of defeat, there is only pride. Knowing that you have done all that you could have done. No regrets, and only pride.
That is a message i want to bring to you all. I read about people committing suicide, numbers going up every year. Suicide is the leading cause of death among south Koreans in their 20's and 30's. Such a sad thing, suicide is not an option in the face of defeat. Know the power of the individual, and it will bring you tremendous satisfaction.

Here i present to you the Top 3 documentaries that totally blew my mind. I picked these 3, because they all have information so well presented, they are all 3 really eye-opening.

Documentaries that BLEW MY MIND:

The Zeitgeist Series:
www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

Old World Secrets The Omega Project Codes:
www.youtube.com...

The Esoteric Agenda
www.youtube.com...

These are the 3 most powerfull documentaries i have seen to date. Also i like the works of Chris Everard, and occasionally David Icke. Everyone Please contribute by presenting the documentary that TOTALLY BLEW YOUR MIND!

There's alot more out there, but I'm with you once I started seeing these documentaries It opened my mind. Like the Creature from Jekyll Island, where in history class or even college history do they say that the top bankers and business tycoons tried to overthrow the govt. using General Butler of the Marines and having him lead a massive amount of men. Then he went along and then told about them and the conspiracy. You would think that would be in history books, but it's not. The reason why is that they have to show to our public that America isn't like other countries. We don't have insurrections, or huntas, or extermination of minorities etc. etc. etc.. Much of our recent history is bleached and cleaned to make it seem that nobody did nothing wrong to nobody else.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yeah, "Food Inc." was really good, however, I didn't see the other one you mentioned; "King of Corn". I also like Micheal Moore's docs, but you have to take him with a grain of salt, he's quite biased. His movies do have a lot of good research starting point types of information though.

Oh yeah, one more; "Religulous" with Bill Maher.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by IrishCream]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Irish, Kymatica is by the same dudes who did "Esoteric Agenda".. so, you should enjoy it!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
"Run From the Cure" is the only documentary you will ever need to watch if all you want to have is conclusive proof that there is a vast conspiracy of any kind.

It entails the use of canabis oil (NOT SMOKING) as a complete cure for cancer and maybe a vital nutrient our bodies all need. It details the courts rejection of a local war veteran associations endorsement, actual documented cures at TERMINAL STAGE! and the rejected testimony of doctors.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ouroborus2012
reply to post by IrishCream

Irish, Kymatica is by the same dudes who did "Esoteric Agenda".. so, you should enjoy it!

Oh really?! I'll check that out now, it'll take my computer forever to download it though. My internet connection is currently through T-mobile web-connect
!!! Oh well, better than nuthin' and one day soon I'll have wi-fi lol.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here are a few I really like:

The Power of Myth
Century of the Self
Whaledreamers

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I dug Zeitgeist and Esoteric Agenda, and loved The Corporation and What the Bleep, as mentioned above.
Noam Chompsky's Manufactured Consent , Life and Debt and Maybe Logic by Anton Wilson were good redpill docs too.

Manufactured Consent
www.hulu.com...
Life And Debt
stagevu.com...
Maybe Logic
video.google.com...#

Peace

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'd like to add "The World According to Monsanto" and
"Empire of the City" to the others ppl have listed.

Also the film "Wake up Call" is pretty good as is
"Shadow Government" and "Don't Tread on Me"

I'd also add "Invisible Empire"

Lot of good ones listed by all ppl here.

I don't agree with some of Noam's ideas, but 95% is spot on.

His assessment of out government I agree with 100%.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
one look at the tattoos I have and anyone thats seens 'What the Bleep' will know exactly where I am coming from.

and Zeitgeist I knew most of, it was the first part on religion that really caught my attention.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
My favorite documentary is "The Beautiful Truth." It chronicles a 15 year old boy's homeschool lesson about the Gerson Method Cancer Cure. It also touches on the ills of aspartame and MSG. A great eye opener.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I agree with POWER OF THE MYTH. (the series)
You did say...mindblowing.

It was life changing for me.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join