It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: man shoots shark in head

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So this man is out with his family in the sea, they have a shark tied to a knot. apparently he couldn't untie the shark, and after wrestling with it for 45mins he decided to shoot the shark in the head.

Click here to watch Video

i dont know if the shark died straight away, and i dont know what to really think of this.

killing it was probably not the best solution, but what else could the man have done to free the shark?

what would you do if you were in his position?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
lol, what's this actually got to do with anything? Shooting a shark in the cranium isn't to bright of an idea

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

What a [snip] idiot...

He couldn't cut the line..? And he does it in front of the kids - what a hero.

*edit for mmgaarr

[edit on 10-8-2010 by facelift]

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on by elevatedone because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I agree, the guy is an idiot!

He could just have cut the line, instead he shoots it in the head, what the [snip] is that?

Cruel animal molester, thats the only thing he is!

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on by elevatedone because: removed profanity

[edit on 10-8-2010 by Schrödinger]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeutronAvenger
lol, what's this actually got to do with anything? Shooting a shark in the cranium isn't to bright of an idea

the questions are in yellow. what would you have done?

shooting it was illogical, as others mentioned above, cutting the line would have been a better solution. the shark had to pay for the man's stupidity.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

Hi!,

Until you're swimming in a freshwater river upstream from the sea and meet a bull shark.. Wonder what sort of hero you'd be then?

Peace!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The best way to avoid this act was not to go fishing.

Not only did that shark experience the worst 45 minutes of its life, trying to stay in his comfortable environment. He got killed for winning...

I suggest to kil that guy by torturing for 45 minutes with a big hook stabbed through his head pulling relentlessly from one side to another end then shout his brains out.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Sinter Klaas]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
He could have just as easily cut the line/rope. What's really sad, is the shark was probably wounded but still alive, which means it suffered until it died a slow death in the lonely ocean. This guy just wanted to show off by shooting something.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
What a tool, seriously, cut the damn line...what a depraved world we live in, Id like to chuck him in the water with a shark of equal size

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Honestly, I dont care that much about the sharks more that he fired a[snip]gun 2 feet away from his kids with horrible handling....

edit on by elevatedone because: removed censor circumvention

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This story id flawed, the shark is not caught on his line or a rope, its caught on the hook this man used to catch it nothing else. This shark isn't paying for this "man childs" mistake its paying for his deliberate maliciousness. This "child" caught a shark on his line and figured it would be cool to shoot it with a gun and impress his kids with dads disregard for life. When it came time to post the video he made an attempt to cover his ass by pretending that he had no other choice, probably learned that trick from Bush Jr. Has everyone here been drinking Fluoride ? or does anyone else see this ? This community should of spotted this for what it truly is on the first post, hell the op should of caught it. Please folks start using those critical thinking skills every one talks about so abundantly. This needs to be shown to the animal protection services wherever this crime was committed, and I think we are a community that can do that. Somebody figure out where it happened, somebody contact animal rights groups in the area, somebody track down the laws and how they can be applied and somebody please call social services and get those kids some therapy, they are also victims in this spectacle. I truly mean this lets get this "manchild" and try him for his crimes, it would be the perfect example of the people fixing the system by using it to represent our values and righting an injustice YOU ARE ATS MAKE THIS HAPPEN PLEASE

[edit on 10-8-2010 by DrunkNinja]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

I am actually looking for a way to track where this video came from. its just hard because we dont capture any images of their faces. it will be hard to find this person.

My plan is to take this video to an animal rights group and seek their assistance. they take this very seriously. this man will get DONE for his evildoing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Personally I'm going through the Google hacks list trying to find a way to find the video in his hard drive. I know you can search other peoples files using Google, so it should work for video too. If you haven't heard of google hacks, google it, lol, there are ways to input searches into google that streamline your results and change where google is searching :example the "manchild's" hard drive. I'm also seeing what data I can grab from the video itself, I read somewhere that the camera relays info into the video file, time of day camera settings etc .. but maybe even something specific to him ...maybe.. I'm also looking by date of upload to see which site this video was uploaded to first, the origins so to speak. I'm sure that there are many more ways than this to find him they just haven't been thought of yet. I am seriously trying to find this guy and I know if enough of us get involved "manchild" wont have a hope but instead his children just might. I was very serious when I said we can do this because we can. And if there is any questions as to the legality of "manchilds" act you can forget them because this is illegal in both U.S.A. and Canada, its also immoral worldwide
----Anybody interested in a public shaming campaign start posting articles decrying this "manchild's" torture killing as just that a torture killing I'm sure douchebag uploaded it to facebook and since someone knows him they might turn him in especially for a reward and since they are unlucky enough to know him might want to see him suffer we can smoke him out easier than we can find him ourselves Any Takers ...................

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Not on!
Steve Irwin would be rolling over in his grave at this hideous example of inhumane cruelty,
But being human - we all make mistakes.
Shouldn't have happened but I'm not really that surprised.
Wag.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

i never knew that but i'll look into google hacks.

i have managed to track the video and its orgin comes from youtube, when i went to the youtube link it says "This video has been removed by the user."

heres the youtube link that has been removed, i hope you can use that to find the persons account

youtube link

and

this is the link where the video was hosted later (not original upload)

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If the tables were turned that shark would've popped you and everyone you love. It is a 500 million year old murderfish. But that guy was a total jerk. How hard is it to cut the line? I hope he at least ate it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This guy is an idiot for sure, but it's a drop in the ocean compared to what the fishing industry does to many shark species.

Shark finning and long lining are just as cruel and have put sharks at the top of the marine endangered list!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nofoolishness
god you peta retards are out in force today. its a fricken shark.

if everyone was like you this world would be so cruel, and suffering will be around every corner. thank God some people still have feelings, look at the size of that shark, it must have been very hard to grow to that size. then this fools comes and ends it.

[edit on 10-8-2010 by RizeorDie]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join