It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Calls for Formation of Islamic Union to Start New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Christianity and Islam, the 2 sides of war the elites gave us!

That we still go along with.... Universe help us!!

Just read this and thought i'd post it.

Part of me wants to laugh it off as a joke, but at the same time...

"The Islamic Republic of Iran plans to establish a new economic order in the world in coordination with the other Muslim nations in a bid to pave the way for the progress and advancement of the Islamic countries," Rahimi said, addressing the Iran-Iraq Friendship society here in Tehran on Monday.

english.farsnews.com...

Whats your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
My first question is is he talking about the Arabic countries in the Middle East. There has been some movement in that direction lately. See here.

They may simply want to call the Middle East and Islamic Union much like the European Union or the African Union. Maybe a more secular name might be less alarming.

As for a union of nations in the Middle East, it's about time they showed some strength in unity. They just want to keep what they have and be a major player economically. And who can blame them?

I don't know enough about literal translations and nuances of the words to know if this is what might be being implied here or not. the article also says he "...hoped for the formation..." and it does mention the Iran-Iraq relationship a few times.

Maybe someone else can shed some light. I wouldn't go getting all alarmed about seeing Islamic here. Many of the nations there are. And look at Iran's full name.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
We already have a new world order - so he'll have to start a new new world order.
which doest have the zing of islamic revolution, or pepsi generation.
this coming from a guy in a chess king jacket he found at the rummage sale..
is part of the axis of evil thing just picking on short guys with bad fashion taste?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is just a lot of hot air coming out of Iran and their view that they wish they could control the Islamic world. This of course will be rejected by the majority of Muslims are Sunni and the Iranians are Shia.

This is not just an us-versus-them Islam versus Christianity issue, the rhetoric that is using is highly based upon their own religious views and political desires.

There is a lot more going on here than the West will understand without a knowledge of Islam.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for the reply Lucidity,

I'm not sure, are you thinking that all this union and treaty business is all innocent and nothing to be alarmed about, there's no agenda type thing?

"They may simply want to call the Middle East and Islamic Union much like the European Union or the African Union. Maybe a more secular name might be less alarming".

I think we're well aware of the slow but sure moves towards a "one world order".

I don't think any of it is good as power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

The people making the money from all the chaos now won't give that up the same as a crack head who LOVES his rocks and has plenty of money feeding his habit won't give up his dirty addiction!

But yes, i'm intrigued as to what others may think too.

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Yes...I was saying that's what it could well be, based on other indications of more unity in the Middle East in general. There are some indications that at least some in that region oppose the NWO because they think in a nutshell that's what the U.S. and European Union stand for.

Of course once they get more even with some other regions of the world as far as things like defense and the economy, they could always shift toward the darker side. So for right now, it's something to watch. And again, I'm not certain about some of the language and how it translates. Just some thoughts.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

its all a pantomime on the world stage

and yep, there is a chance the guy in a chess king jacket he found at the rummage sale(that made me chuckle) is just blowing hot air, but we know he's on the same side as bush and the nazis in some way.

I think alot of it comes down to small person syndrome n all!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Iran wants to start one because they can not control the one that already exists the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and they are not welcome in the Arab League. Sounds more like wishful thinking to me.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for the reply Lucidity,

I'm not sure, are you thinking that all this union and treaty business is all innocent and nothing to be alarmed about, there's no agenda type thing?

"They may simply want to call the Middle East and Islamic Union much like the European Union or the African Union. Maybe a more secular name might be less alarming".

I think we're well aware of the slow but sure moves towards a "one world order".

I don't think any of it is good as power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely!

The people making the money from all the chaos now won't give that up the same as a crack head who LOVES his rocks and has plenty of money feeding his habit won't give up his dirty addiction!

But yes, i'm intrigued as to what others may think too.

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

I don't think "we" are all aware of anything of the sort here, last I checked there was still a lot of disagreement over weather there even was a New World Order and even more as to what the goals of that NWO would be.

As for a matter of pure economics it is advantageous for small nations to form regional blocks like the European Union. Collectivization of nations and increased regional interdependence gives nations greater standards of living, access to resources and access to markets.

This is just economic reality, regional trade blocks are nothing new either, and are not in-and-of-themselves an evil plot.

new topics

top topics

join