It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gimme Some Chicken McNuggets And No one Get's Hurt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ahhh the humanity, I ran across this and thought it was bizzare as well as a bit disenchanting when it comes to the nature of being human. She was upset because it was still breakfast time and she wanted some McNuggets! She punches 2 employees and smashes the window. Boy some people sure are wrapped up tight these days, or perhaps this lady is a bit off her rocker. What the heck is the world coming to?
I wasn't sure where to put this, it really isn't that funny but pretty dang crazy!

www.disinfo.com...

spec

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm not sure how to respond to what I just watched.

My luck I'd end up being the guy or gal that was next in line and behind this woman.

Geez.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ok seriously, what the hell is in McNuggets! Really, what is going ON!

McDonald's out of nuggets; woman calls police

Student arrested over gift of chicken nuggets

The list goes on! What is in these things? Really people. I think that it's time that somebody takes a serious look at what is in these little things because it's making some people go crazy!

[edit on 8/11/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wingz

I know it is a bit disturbing and upon further thought, I probably should of put this in rant maybe, it's really not that funny, more crazy than anything.

reply to post by whatukno

Wow, ya know I hadn't thought about what/s in them thar nuggets! These people are acting like junkies and someone is keeping them from their fix.
What exactly are they putting in those chicken parts? ugggh....

spec

[edit on 11-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I can't even listen to that entire video about the chicken nugget 911 call. I am embarrassed for her.

top topics

join