It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alfonzo Rachel more words from the National Black Conservatives.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I thought I would just post a couple of videos and try to get some people's thoughts on what the speakers are talking about.

The first one is Alfonzo Rachel. Here is his homepage on youtube-www.youtube.com...

Here is a short video of Dr Alan Keyes

These are two short videos of the Conference held on Aug 4th.

I would like to debate the substance of the videos, not the tea partiers, nothing but the issues presented in these videos.

If my first OP fails, so be it.

If you cannot watch the video, I am currently looking for a text of the Conference, if I find it, I will post the text of the two presenters.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Awesome. No debate needed, everything they said was true. MLK jr's niece just called out the NAACP for it being racist. Time to knock them off their high horse, they are creating more problems with race relations than fixing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Are blacks naturally better basketball players....or has everyone else just gotten bored with the game?

Nike has 400 million Chinese basketball players who regularly purchase Air Jordan basketball shoes. That's more people than the entire population of the United States. Can anyone say Yao Ming?

And why aren't the Chinese constantly yelling 'racism.' Oh, that's right. China rules the world now. They are the racists. We are the victims.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofmd

Exactly, people are beginning to wake up, maybe by this fall, most will realize that giving you something makes us children. Allowing us to flourish or fail makes us adults.

reply to post by earl call

I did not get what you were getting at, explain further please.

new topics

top topics

join