It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilky

Dirt that has the strange capability to mimick a shadow.

A shadow that pays no attention to the direction of sunlight? Interesting.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/17/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilky
a reply to: Phage

Dirt that has the strange capability to mimick a shadow. Yeah right. You should find some other thread to parasitise.

Did you check out (as I said in my post) the other hundreds of images in which that object appears -- all from that same camera, and all appearing in the exact same part of the image frame (NOT the same part of the Moon, but the same part of the picture -- no matter what part of the moon was being photographed.

For example, here it is on image AS15-M-0106:

And on image AS15-M-1334:

and on 2076:

and 2329:

and 2601:

I don't feel like posting all of the hundreds of picture in which the debris shows up because:

(1) That would take me days,
(2) ATS would not appreciate me posting hundreds of images, and
(3) why should I, when people can just look for themselves at all of the images, which are in the link below:

Apollo 15 Mapping (Metric) Images

You want to look here (where arrow is pointing in the picture below) on each image of the moon to see the spot of debris (debris either on the camera or on the scanner)
NOTE: The below image is not hi-res enough to see the spot. This is for location purposes only. Please see images in the link above (the images in the link have a "zoomify" feature); the spot will be in this location on all of those images

The prove it isn't something on the Moon, it also appears in one of the first images -- and image that seem to be a picture with a reflection of equipment on the spacecraft and some blurry blob (and NOT and image of the Moon):

full image (AS15-M-0016):

And zoomed into the object:

So, yeah -- It looks like a shadow cast by debris that may have been on the camera or on the scanner.

edit on 8/17/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

And with that I'm finished. Either you understand or you don't. Either you think that every one of the images was cut and pasted with your robot or you understand what you are looking at.

Also if some monstrously huge bot was walking there would have to be changes in the position of the arm's and such not always the same exact everything.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Apollo 8 too

edit on 28-8-2014 by Moondoggie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join