It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Test - Time To Act As One. We Cannot Afford To Fail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Much of Russia is burning.

Pakistan and China are both drowning.

Greenland is melting.

The Gulf is poisoned and appears to be getting worse.

In a nutshell:

MOTHER EARTH IS RESPONDING TO US

It seems as though an unusual amount of traumatic events are occurring at the moment. One cannot escape the death and destruction unfolding on our planet and it appears as though things could be poised to get worse.

Without doubt it is heart-breaking and upsetting to say the least watching people suffer and struggle through hardships such as those highlighted above - and there are so many more which I chose not to include. Heck, you only need to browse ATS for five minutes to be inundated with bad news and concerning developments.

I feel it is times like this where we, as a collective, are given significant responsibility to aid our brothers and sisters in whatever way we can - can we continue to just look-away?

A change of mindset is needed - our current paradigm is bearing nothing bitter fruits

We are planting seeds with our thoughts and our actions - we choose what grows. We CAN stop producing such bitter fruit!

I have created several threads in recent times asking for those so inclined to send love and healing energy to the planet in an effort to assist certain dire circumstances.

I believe these threads have been successful, however they have not 'spoken' to enough people. Most users have disregarded the requests due to a belief that prayer, meditation and so on are redundant activities.

So, as one friend to another, I make this simple request to you all:

PLEASE change your pattern of thought.

- Do not think and focus on the negative.
- If you breath in negativity, PLEASE breath out positivity.
- For every bad thought/feeling, balance with a happy one.

This is such a simple concept - but it is also such a powerful one.

What you focus on expands! We are reality manufacturers! What we think is what we get!

Please try to do our collective best to change the way we think about and see the world around us.

We just might be able to turn this tide of bad events sweeping over us at the moment.

With much love and respect to you all
Thank you for reading

[edit on 9-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
[

I have created several threads in recent times asking for those so inclined to send love and healing energy to the planet in an effort to assist certain dire circumstances.

Perhaps food and clothing would be better received .

..due to a belief that prayer, meditation and so on are redundant activities.

Redundant to everyone bar the person praying and meditating, i`m sure they feel better afterwards.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
Perhaps food and clothing would be better received .

If you can provide such then it would be awesome! Not everyone can, but this is part of what I am talking about - such actions would be a change in thinking for many.

Not many people actually think about others to a degree where they would do such a thing

The entire point of this thread is to reach out to those who feel this way. I am not asking for prayer or meditation or anything of the sort this time round - what I am suggesting is that we just try to change the way we think.

Maybe dwell on happy thoughts instead of sad ones.

Yes - read the news, get the information, be aware - but also just try to be happy more than sad/concerned over the state of the world.

Can you REALLY say doing such a thing could be bad?

Anyway, best of luck to you regardless of whether we agree or not

[edit on 9-8-2010 by srsen]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

No - don`t get me wrong , you sound like a decent soul .

Its just good to `temper` our thoughts with actions from time to time. If you follow me.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
And Mars and many of the other planets that are also in warming periods are responding to....? Alien CO2 from factories and cars?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus
No - don`t get me wrong , you sound like a decent soul .

Its just good to `temper` our thoughts with actions from time to time. If you follow me.

Thanks and I agree entirely mate

I just also think though that it's good to remember the power of our thoughts and be reminded of our ability to create our reality.

Perhaps a combining of positive thoughts with positive actions is THE way to go

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousMoose
And Mars and many of the other planets that are also in warming periods are responding to....? Alien CO2 from factories and cars?

Other planets in our solar system do indeed appear to be going through changes like on earth - you're right - I personally agree that it is a cyclical occurrence to which we have little to no control over.

What I meant was this - we are a part of Mother Earth, much like she is a part of us. We are a part of everything much like everything is a part of us. We are connected and responsible, in a way, for eachother.

So if we all think/feel negativity the majority of the time then Mother Earth will likely respond in such. My 2 cents anyway.

Besides, I reckon aliens would have moved beyond cars and factories long ago

new topics

top topics

join