It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Infiltrator Exposed Posing as Racist at Rand Paul Rally

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

This is just another example of how the far-left loonies are trying to defame the tea party.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
What people don't understand is the Media has created their own Third Party!
Democrat Party
Republican Party
Racist Party

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

What people don't understand is the Media has created their own Third Party!

Actually, I believe most people understand that the MSM CREATES the NEWS. Most of the supposed "events" that they report on, are actually staged.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yea, the funny thing is, they don't need this guy to make the TPM look racist, they do a perfectly fine job on that themselves already!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Actually, I believe most people understand that the MSM CREATES the NEWS. Most of the supposed "events" that they report on, are actually staged.

"Most"?

lolwut

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/9/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

"Most"?

Actually, I was just covering myself, in case some day, they actually make a mistake and cover the news that REALLY happened. Of course, hell will probably freeze over before that happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Yea, the funny thing is, they don't need this guy to make the TPM look racist, they do a perfectly fine job on that themselves already!

LOL! I love people like you, whatukno!

Black conservative tea party backers take heat

They've been called Oreos, traitors and Uncle Toms, and are used to having to defend their values. Now black conservatives are really taking heat for their involvement in the mostly white tea party movement—and for having the audacity to oppose the policies of the nation's first black president.

"I've been told I hate myself. I've been called an Uncle Tom. I've been told I'm a spook at the door," said Timothy F. Johnson, chairman of the Frederick Douglass Foundation, a group of black conservatives who support free market principles and limited government.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Yes because that makes it all ok then right?

They are racist, so it's ok for us to be racist!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Must you attack?
Really?
If you want to find the true racist in this country look towards our government.
Racism in this country will never end until we get rid of the racist laws and programs, like Affirmative Action, that fuel it.
Racism in this country will not end until we lift people up and teach everyone that there are no minorities only EQUAL people.
How can a minority be equal when the very word implies inferiority?
Step back and look at the big picture and ask yourself honestly:
Who gains the most from holding a group of people down in this country?
Why would the government want to kill racism with so many benefits from feeding it and keeping it alive and well?
It is time to stop turning a blind eye to the real problem because you or I think it may harm/help our precious ideology.
The TP is not the problem.
If the movement was truly racist, as large as it has become, you would see many, many more incidents of racism. Not just the few that we have seen with some of those being staged by people scared that they are going to lose something they never truly had in the first place.
In short: Time to grow up.
Quadrivium

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It could be that I'm not looking hard enough, but I've not seen any direct examples of the tea party being racist.

Even the individual examples of tea party member racism were so innocuous that it's a stretch to call it actual racism. Sort of an "I'm choosing to be offended by anything these people say, so I'll find something" syndrome.

I'm not involved in the tea party in any way, though I support the overarching message of less government control.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I love this Headline today

I want white guys to back off of Michelle Obama about the Spain trip

August 9, 1:08 PM Michelle Obama Examiner Clifford Bryan

www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Really?

Between the birthers, the anti immigrant movement, and every single time they boycott anything Muslim related it's hard pressed to ignore the fact that there is a LOT of bigotry in the TPM.

And you think the government is doing it?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

What race is someone asking the President for his real birth certificate against? Are there any other Constitutional issues besides Section 1, Article Two that are racist also?

What race is an illegal immigrant? I thought it was a matter of legality.

What race is Muslim? I thought it was a religion.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
reply to post by whatukno

What race is someone asking the President for his real birth certificate against? Are there any other Constitutional issues besides Section 1, Article Two that are racist also?

Seeing as how the alleged place of birth is Kenya...I wonder?

All races but no one is protesting Russian illegals or manning the Canadian border are they?

Yet for some reason it is a handy way to keep the average American thinking of people from the Middle East and I am pretty sure you know that. Look at the Mosque protest. For some reason those Muslims are not considered American, even though they are. What must be the perception about them then since being Muslim makes them not American?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

The fact that no other US president has ever had this problem? The fact that he already has produced his birth certificate for everyone to see, yet still the TPM refuses to accept the fact that Obama was born in Hawaii?

Right, legality, uh huh, right, keep telling yourself that. Maybe some day it will be true too.

Actually, that's an example of bigotry, racism's cousin in hate, and a favorite tactic of the TPM.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Quadrivium

Really?

Between the birthers, the anti immigrant movement, and every single time they boycott anything Muslim related it's hard pressed to ignore the fact that there is a LOT of bigotry in the TPM.

And you think the government is doing it?

Brother where do you get your news?
1)Birthers? Sure there may be SOME in the TPM but they kinda have a small movement of their own in their own little world. And for them; HE IS PRESIDENT, get over it.
2)Anti immigrants? Hmm maybe you actually did not mean to leave out the word ILLEGAL. .........Anti ILLEGAL immigrants.
3)Boycotting Muslims? Guess you are speaking about what they want to do at ground zero? Well I am not even gonna respond to that one.
As a matter of fact I can now see that you also have your own little world you live in. Why shouldn't they be upset over that. There are even muslims speaking out over it.
What is it you think the TP is going to do that scares you so much? Why bash them every chance you get on this site?
Take a look at this country .......(Time to see just how small your world is with this next question) who do you blame for its current state?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

The only bright side of this act is that Billybob the mountain trash redneck has a job. Dispicable.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The fact that no other US president has ever had this problem?

Ahem:

Most official references list Arthur as having been born in Fairfield in Franklin County, Vermont on October 5, 1829. However, some time in the 1870s Arthur changed it to 1830 to make himself seem a year younger. His father had initially migrated to Dunham, Lower Canada, where he and his wife at one point owned a farm about 15 miles (24 km) north of the U.S. border. There has long been speculation that the future president was actually born in Canada and that the family moved to Fairfield later. If Arthur had been born in Canada, some believe that he would not have been a natural-born citizen (interpreting the law to mean that to be a natural-born citizen one must be born on U.S. territory) and would thus have been constitutionally ineligible to serve as vice president or president.

During the 1880 U.S. presidential election a New York attorney, Arthur P. Hinman, was hired to explore rumors of Arthur's foreign birth. Hinman alleged that Arthur was born in Ireland and did not come to the United States until he was fourteen years old. When that story failed to take root Hinman came forth with a new story that Arthur was born in Canada. This claim also fell on deaf ears. In any case, Arthur's father was not naturalized until some years after his birth, resulting in Arthur having dual citizenship.

Source

No, Obama isn't the first. Let's just hope he's the last.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I remember several news articles about 4 or 5 months ago in which leftist groups were openly discussing how they were going to fight the Tea Party by infiltrating various groups of them, then acting as agent provacateurs to discredit the movement. I remember seeing the articles, then a day or two later Alex Jones got ahold of them and predicted this is EXACTLY what would happen. I'm not fooled by this phoney video guy one bit!

Anyone who buys this load of "racist" road apples is a chump.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join