It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian NTV Reports Plane that Crashed in Pennsylvania was Shot Down by American Fighter Jets??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I need help from the large ATS audience out there. Need somebody that speaks Russian to watch this clip and see if it really does say that the USA shot down the plane that crashed in Pennsylvania on Sept 11th.

I received this clip from Dimitri Khalezov who was told me that this is the only clip out there from a mainstream media source that says the plane that went down in Pennsylvania was shot down. The only problem is that I don't speak Russian so I don't know for sure.

If anybody out there knows Russian or can show this to somebody that can translate it, please respond back with what they say about it.

Here's the Russian Clip

www.project.nsearch.com...

Also, for those of you that are not familiar with Dimitri Khalezov's version of 911 being done with the aid of nuclear demolition charges, here is all that info also.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wouldnt listen to anything out of Russia.

Although I could understand the United States shooting down the plane if it was heading to the White House.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by humbleseeker

I wouldn't trust this guy either, but I do believe Flight 93 was most likely shot down.

Donald R. has already let it slip.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah, but people will defend him by saying it was just that - a slip

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
Yeah, but people will defend him by saying it was just that - a slip

He sure let it slip didn't he, he even was reading cue cards so somebody else must have also forgot to leave that out or he add libed something he knew.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
The sad thing is that there is more truth coming out of Russia through Russia Today and others than is coming out of our new world order press in the United States. Our news is a total joke in this country and it's a real shame. I think Dimitri is solid and thats why I posted this. You need to watch all his videos on this page and the info I have on this page as well concerning the nuclear demolition theory. It's the ONLY thing that really explains how you can turn steel into DUST and we know that most of the dust at ground zero was STEEL. Thermite can't turn steel to dust, explosives don't turn steel to dust, jet fuel doesn't turn steel to dust, but the nuclear crush zone from a small nuclear demolition charge DOES turn steel, concrete and anything else to DUST!

It explains a LOT that isn't explained by the official fairy tale or other theories also. For instance the information on the melted cars that were 8 blocks away from ground zero that were exposed to no fire. How did those melt? They sure didn't melt because of thermite because if that was possible, we'd have thousands of burned people on the ground. Also, the tritium levels being over 55x over normal levels. The bogus badges they had ground zero workers wear that they told them were "air quality" badges but were the same credit card size badges they use to monitor radiation levels. These badges were just plain, nothing on them. Here's the deal, there is NO SUCH thing as an air quality badge that is like that because air quality sensors have little fans in them to pull in air and are abou the size of a smoke detector. So that entire story fits in perfectly with Dimitri's theory also. Plus you couple it with the fact that the original plan was to take down the twin towers and Bldg 7 by nuclear demolition charges when they were built! That's the fact that NOBODY wants to talk about. That was their original demolition plan when they were constructed and CDI (Controlled Demolition Inc) got a patent on this. They built tunnels under all 3 buildings to put the small nuclear demolition charges there also.

Anyway, like I said, look at all of Dimitri's evidence before you say not to trust something from Russia. America is controlled MUCH more than Russia by the new world order. Putin has his own set of problems but the one good thing he did for Russia is through out all the bankers that were raping the country. peace

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

100% Correct. The cue cards reinforce it was not a innocent "slip"

Some will try and defend this video explain these as well, but this can't be debunked either:

(click to open player in new window)

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I don't understand russian so i can't help you with the translation. i belive that flight 93 was shot down but over water as there was no parts of the plan at the crash site.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Personally, I'm stewing around the circumstances that led to the Pentagon damage on 9/11. Is it possible that perhaps the plane was shot down because the passengers bungled the "plans", thus leading to a missile hitting the Pentagon instead?

I'm confused. I do want to see the truth about 9/11 out but I believe it will be years before we really know the whole truth. The Russians seem to "know" more than the American people, which shows that they're likely trying to call our attention to things that our government is doing to us.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by RaiderJose

That's what I think happened also. Most likely over water, but definitely not at the claimed crash site.

Hopefully someone will translate this video soon.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I know for sure this aircraft was shot down as I actually know someone who lives in Pennsylvania who's close relative actually saw it happen.

Needless to say this person is very fearful about talking about it since it was obviously covered up. Last I heard from my friend was he (the relative) refuses to talk about it anymore as he is concerned for the safety of himself and his family. I understand he is quite elderly but not prone to making up stories.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

I have looked over this info and videos in the past. I havn't completely ruled it all out. The problem is, what has been proven/confirmed?

I definitely think explosives were used and if the T levels are proven at 55 times higher than normal, then that in itself is clear evidence of these type of explosives

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by angus1745

There are also other witnesses that confirm the Official Crash site for Flight 93 to be false. I think a couple more even saw a fighter jet as well.

There is a lot more here on ATS. I recommend you to read Domenick DiMaggios' LabTop's and Mike Lee's threads on Flight 93 on here at ATS, as they are the most accurate.

Have a look at this info on Shanksville to start:

hoodwinkedatshanksville.blogspot.com...

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Skyline74]

edits for spelling

[edit on 9-8-2010 by Skyline74]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I have always found the reactions of the two people standing behind Ole Rummy very interesting

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Video that provides evidence of a wide spread debris field.

My theory is that there were multiple pre-planned stories / scenarios for Flight 93 and that the most beneficial story would be pushed by the perpetrators. A common thread to all the stories was the Hero Passengers, cell phone calls to add the human element and death in the heartland of America.

1) Flight 93 shot down -- to be used if there was a public outcry over the failure of the Air Force to defend America. Story not needed and discarded. Rumsfeld slipped up and forgot the "official" story. Note that Rumsfeld takes great pride in his ability as a wordsmith.

2) Hero passengers crash plane to save Capitol / White House -- story was used.

3) Bomb on board -- back up plan to the shoot down or hero passenger stories. If America reacted negatively to the Air Force shooting down a passenger plane, it could be explained the shoot down story was an error (confusion immediately after 9/11) and the perpetrators could fall back and say it was actually a bomb on board. If the public asked why didn't the heroes to try to land the plane, the bomb on board ended their attempt.

The debris found at Indian lake appears to be documented well enough to be real.

So, there are two mutually exclusive events: 1) Crash site with localized debris, and 2) Wide spread debris which could be caused by a shoot down or bomb. There was never any story or info about 93 breaking up in mid-air.

But, both did occur.

[edit on 10/8/10 by The Surgeon]

[edit on 10/8/10 by The Surgeon]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hi to everyone.

I have even more materials about the flight 93 being shot down, and this time not in Russian, but in English - two military officers give their testimonies and they even name the actual pilot who shot down the Flight 93 - his rank, name, surname and military unit are specified. You can get it here:

www.dimitri-khalezov-video.com...

It was just added 30 minutes ago. All video files, audio files and transcipts are inside the archive. Size of the zip archvie is about 50 Mb.

Enjoy this new evidence.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Just got the Russian translation, it's confirmed Russia reported that our military had shot down Flt 93. I posted the entire translation on this page

but here it is also:

ere's the Russian Translation!
Anchor: Hello,I am Alexander Khabarov.

"Today we are try to summarize all the information which has been reporting during the day to us.
First of all these informations are coming from New York and Washington DC, where has happened of multiple without precedent terrorist act in the entire of the history.So far there is not enough evidence,but by pessimistic prediction only in NYC death toll might be 25.000 this information statement has been received from CNN tele-company.So many people could be in the both buildings.And todays accident Municipality of Mayor cabinet stated that death toll might be 50,000.George W.Bush made official statement;
BUSH- "I want to assure to American people to use all sources to help rest of the people who become victims of the terrorist attack"

ANCOR:All ready it has been named the second Harbor.This never eve been happened in the history;It was possible to watch in live.The first chronicle sight views been monitored by the objective video cameras;Live report will give you our corespondent Felipe Trafimov.

FELIPE TRAFIMOV: NYC at 9am by local time;Passenger airplane went to the WTC approximately to the 85th floor and turned to fire. Tele companies breaking channels to live report of the tremendous airplane crash;in a18 minutes the second airplane is going to the second building and all these are showing live on TV.It become apparent suspicion of the terrorist act.Rescuers are trying to get in the flame skyscrapers where the people are trapped,mean while new information coming that there is an other attack on the Pentagon. According to the witnesses big airplane crashed on the west of the the Central Military war planning operation building.All aircraft and pilot mistakes are excluded at all.All White House stuff are evacuating from the building.CIA,FBI,and the Department of the Ministry taking military action.Coming new information about explosion by the department of the State and Congress of USA.The place took the panic on the streets,WTC area,all flights are block down.International flights are permitted to land only in neighbor countries.Above the Washington show up Military airplanes;An announcement was made that any suspicious aircraft will be shot down immediately. About in an hour one WTC building is collapsing and soon after follows the second one.Entire Manhattan is in the dust and flame.It was information that all airplanes were hijacked and all carried the passengers.USA is descovering forth plane assuming heading towards Pentagon;Airforce is avoiding attack accident and airplane is shot down and fell not too far from the President residency CAMP DAVID.
Starts receiving devastating information about the casualties, in the building might be 25.000 people when attack took the place.It was FELIPE TROFIMOV Tele-company NTV.

ANCOR: So all these terrorist acts has been made with hijacked passenger airplanes. According FBI investigation there were 4 airplanes,two of them were belong to the American Air line;From the different information sources the airplanes were Boing 737 and 767;on the each board were more then 150 passengers and both airplane were flying to Los Angeles CA;One took off from Boston and second from Washington.
One more of the lost Airplane American Airline is crashed not to far from the Pittsburg PA,now you are watching the footage of the crash........VIDEO STOPED HERE.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
These witnesses beg to differ any "shootdown"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
On that day the Government does not shoot any jets down. Stands down allows Planes to hit Trade center kill 3000 plus people.
Our Air Force was unable to Respond!
After spending trillions. we have the worst Air Force in History!
The United States Air Force
but on 911 we took the day off is their official response!

I have a Flag from a Air Force Veteran that was stationed at Thule Air Force base in the late 1950's and he bragged how they could see any Plane on this half of the Planet at any time and knew in advance if any were a threat.

911 was a insult to all Air Force personal that worked threw the Cold War protecting America.

911 was just a Cold War threat that was ignored!

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here's more evidence that we shot down the plane.

1) The whistleblower interviewer done by Project Camelot by somebody that was there when the decision was made to shoot down the aircraft

2) The plane did NOT go down intact. The final impact site that they showed on TV was a JOKE! A tiny hole, no fuselage, no wings, no vertical stabilizer and news reports that pieces of Flt 93 were found miles away from the tiny burned spot on the ground they showed on the ground on TV. I remember hearing all the reports on TV and realizing that either a bomb went off or it was shot down. Very basic stuff there. If the passengers took over the plane and it crashed after that it would have gone down in one piece. End of story.

3) Alex Jones' was told personally by the North Dakota National Guard air wing by the name of the Happy Hooligans that they shot down the aircraft with two Aim 9 missiles.

So we have TONS of evidence that the official story about Flt 93 was a total fairy tale just like the rest of their story that jet fuel can melt steel! lol

new topics

top topics

join