It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will world war 3 start on 10/08/2010 or 08/10/2010 for you americans

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I came across this whilst browsing today saying that the possible date of the start of world war 3 will be 10/08/2010 - which is tomorrow.... just wondering what your thought are on this

"Why in August?

Iran is set to launch its first nuclear power plant—located in Bushear—by September. This project is a joint effort between Iran and their Russian ally and has suffered a number of setbacks over the past 15 months.
Aside from fears that Iran will advance their nuclear capabilities to that stage, Israel is also faced with the possibility of losing airspace clearance through Iraq, and the reduction of troop strength in the region, by the end of this month.
August 10th is the first day when the astronomical new moon is expected to make its appearance. This doesn’t come often, and provides a significant military advantage for air strikes. The simple reason being that the attack could come under the cover of total darkness.
The month of August is also host to Ramadan, the holiest month in the Islamic calendar.
August 10th is the anniversary of Laylat al-Qadr, translated as the “Night of Power.” It is the anniversary of the night Muslims believe the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. It is a time when Muslims fast, pray and remember those less fortunate than themselves.
Just this past Sunday Adm. Mike Mullen, the Chief of the Joint Chiefs stated publicly that the U.S. has a plan for attacking Iran.
Also, the following was just stated and reported on by The Washington Times regarding an admission---
"It will be primarily an air attack with covert work to start a 'velvet' revolution so [the] Iranian people can take back their country," said retired Air Force Lt. Gen. Thomas McInerney, a former fighter pilot."

full aticle prophecyinthemaking.blogspot.com...

moosevernel

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Man i hope not 8/10 is my birthday cant they wait till 8/11???

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
well regardless of the date i dont think it will effect you on your birthday unless you happen to live in iran

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well at least the shelf life on this thread has an expectancy of less than 24
hours. Should come to pass just in time for a "disclosure at the superbowl"
thread to start and by then we will be so into "microscopic BP bugs". Sorry,
just one of those days. I know this is not your prediction OP.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

i wasnt expecting the thread to last, was just merely interested in what peoples views on this were, i do think an invasion of iran is likely at some point, but there will have to be something happen to trigger it not just a random attack during the night

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I feel the same, im sick of disclosure threads and the word disclosure and anything with the word 'spirit' and the numbers 777 arrrgh...

anyways back on topic, it seems to be the best chance for them to launch an attack on Iran but im not too sure it will happen just yet...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by moosevernel

i wasnt expecting the thread to last, was just merely interested in what peoples views on this were, i do think an invasion of iran is likely at some point, but there will have to be something happen to trigger it not just a random attack during the night

No worries. I know it's not your prediction.
Invasion of Iran does seem on the horizon, however.
I think World War III has been going for a while now, though too.
Think about it. Who the hell is not at odds with another country?!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
then an attack would be launched after midnight tonight then?
I would imagine that Iran has alot of misciles on stand by to launch into the occupied territorys of the ME. as soon as 1 bomb is dropped on their soil, they will probably launch everything that they have in a use it or loose it strategy.
I dont know what they have in armaments but I would be willing to bet that its better that what Saddom had.
I would also be willing to bet that several other countrys in the ME are on standby to launch also.
I also would imagine that Israel would not have many people left alive after a launch and so would probably use nukes against Irans populations in order to secure a victory. I kinda want them to just get it over with allready, I am sick of the Drama. with Israel gone I think alot of problems would disapate rather fast.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

yeh i know what you mean, i personally believe the 'official' start of world war three was the invasion of iraq

and all these little wars going on and alliances with different countries is going to come to a head sometime soon it just takes one of the big players to create conflict with another one and KABOOM

moosevernel

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by moosevernel

wasnt 9-11 the start of world war 3??

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
that may of been the initial trigger but i dont believe it is classed as war until one country is occupying or actually fighting with another

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Thinking about it, yes your right...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
This is just my opinion, but based in definitions.

WW3 has already started.

Definition of World War:

www.thefreedictionary.com...

world war - a war in which the major nations of the world are involved

Where the Houdini part comes in is that some of the major nations
are involved by proxy.

In other words they do not directly fight, but pull the strings on
other nations and the fighting happens there.

The Korean War never ended, it was just a Armistice.

North Korea recently said they have negated the Armistice.

We are at war in Iraq openly.

We are at war in Afghanistan openly.

We shoot missiles into Pakistan, but don't call it war.

Sometimes less obvious weapons are used...

We used derivatives to financial rape Iceland and other nations.

We fund billions of dollars to Israel and other nations that are
in what is called "Low Intensity" conflicts.

We have CIA operatives arrange Coups and large scale
drug operations to fund covert actions like the operation
that was run out of Mena partially by Barry Seal.

en.wikipedia.org...

There were other CIA ops to be sure.

So for me WW3 is already underway, but it is more of a covert war
and the victory condition seems to be "Full spectrum Dominance".

We don't openly take over your country if your leaders will willingly
wear the strings of a puppet.

This and many other things and how financial terrorism was
used to lay many nations low are outlined here.

I will concede it is not the World Wars we have seen in the past, but as
Sun Tze said the greatest victory is achieved without open combat.

And so it goes...

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The war will start on the eighth of October for Americans, after the rest of the world has been fighting since the tenth of August.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

....or 08/10/2010 for you americans

I'm an American. I guess I'm also a 'rebel' for bucking a trend...I prefer the 'day/month/year' format. That's how I program my mobile phone time/date display.

(When I'm really frisky, I jumble it around in my head, like year first...AND I can chew gum at the same time! Yes --- I am that skilled...!!).

You know what? I think my efforts have single handedly avoided WWIII!!!

You may all now worship me as your saviour. (See? Sometimes I spell funny, too...)

I accept cheques (
) by snail mail, but prefer all donations be sent via Pay Pal.

Your generosity is most appreciated.

~~~~~

Edit so it looks like I'm not TOO perfect....

[edit on 9 August 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

next youll be telling me you drive on the left side of the road

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Tried it --- wasn't so successful, actually....

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
hope you werent on the interstate

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I am glad to see this thread as the last thing I posted on the "Disclosure Today" thread, which somewhere along the line turned into tomorrow ,was this:

This might be really reaching, well it probably is but, I couldn't help but notice my first thought after we reached the point of we have to wait until tomorrow yet again was the thread about tomorrow being a good day to start a war with the new moon etc. I can't remember the exact thread, but Im guessing some of you read it and know what Im talking about. That would certainly be a wake up call in itself. I think it would definitely trigger a LOT of changes on how people will act and become.

I can't help but have a bit of a sick feeling with this actually. My gut is usually pretty right on. At least we wont have to wait days to find out how this one goes. lol that thread went dead after that post too!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

well i suppose well know by this time tommorow eh the thing what intrigued me about this was its not actually that far fetched tbh

top topics

<<   2 >>

join