It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck compares Obama's America to "Planet of the Apes"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

the points he made WILL make sense to those reading this thread who actually UNDERSTAND what is going on.

Im sure youll find that those that DONT understand what he said in his post, are the ones flinging the dung at beck, and making baseless accusations...

"Beck is a tool" is not a valid argument, if you think he is , explain why.

And to the poster above going off on republicans, Beck is a conservative independent FYI, and always has been since before he ever had a TV on CNN or FOX news.

If you guys are going to debate the man or his viewpoints fine , but back it up with facts........

If you just want to fling mud w baseless accusations or simple name calling.......

Then you just strengthen our case against you.......

What Beck talks about resonates with people who have the intelligence and the GRIT to look around, face ones own demons and see whats REALLY going on in the destruction of our country......

You know its funny, with all his theories and all his matching up and connecting the dots with the administration and union members etc etc...

I would think all the conspiracy nuts on here would LOVE him, ive seen them fawn over much less intelligent and much more baseless people.......

The man has these peoples number, and they HATE him for it and will do anything to bring him down......

And people like the OP are right up there with them

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
he's not even a tool, more like a fool /court jester ,or as he said "a rodeo clown."
the phony crying, the whole schtick, an act that plays well with the yokels.
why else would he be featured on fox. a rupert murdoch propaganda spew hole.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Care to tell me when his crying is phony? How do you know? are these hard facts or just your opinion?

He was saying the SAME things when he was on CNN , or is he only a shill now that hes on FOX?

Do you realize that youre whole argument is based solely the names your calling this man instead of any facts what so ever.

I see this type of rhetoric a lot from far left wingers or progressives.......we dont have any facts so we will just scream and yell and call names.....

When you care to bring something of substance to this conversation, please feel free......

until then youre post has no merit

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
He just insulted the Monkeys
Everyone knows even an Ape/Monkey would not lower himself to Obama Standards.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I see my point was ignored. Maybe I should give my motivation for posting it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Anybody who still listens to Glenn Beck needs to be institutionalized.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Perplexity

Wait a minute, you got that wrong.

You MEANT to say, anyone listening to anyone decrying the government or Obama needs to be shot. That is the proper terminology for a proper marxist/communist revolutionary.

Does that work better for you?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by p51mustang

Care to tell me when his crying is phony?

Maybe this comparison video might help.

- Just some fun on an otherwise serious thread. I kid.

[edit on 11-8-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

that was edited in very poor taste.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by undo

You know its funny, with all his theories and all his matching up and connecting the dots with the administration and union members etc etc...

I would think all the conspiracy nuts on here would LOVE him, ive seen them fawn over much less intelligent and much more baseless people.......

I have often wondered this myself. This guy digs so much and puts out so much info you would think he was a member here. Sure, he can rant for way to long, on many topics, but some of the connections he has made are pretty interesting. I'm not really a big fan, and maybe catch his show once a week or so but man, I can't figure out why he is so hated. Is it that he defected from CNN and is now on FOX that has so many people turned off without ever listening to him? I actually like the fact that he is digging up all of this information. I wouldn't care if he was on CNN, MSNBC, or any other outlet at least he is serving as some kind of balance. Lord knows, no other show on any other MSM outlet seems to be checking into this type of information.
I actually happened to be watching the day he made that remark and cringed right after he said it not because I took it as racist but knew that it would be blown out of proportion, and context, and end up on youtube. I have to say though, adding that clip at the end of the video was a brilliant move.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Glenn Beck's Fake Photo Shoot.

There ya go, Glenn Beck Fake Crying. How's that?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

that was edited in very poor taste.

I agree. Lucille Ball was a much better actress then Glen Beck and it's offensive to her legacy to include them in a comparison video.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Apologies. The topics he was talking about were probably not the best to make light of whether he was or was not actually crying.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think most people look kinda like a different animal. I know a guy that looks like a frog.

Lil Wayne (black) looks like a Sleestak to me.

GWB (white) looked like a chimp to me.

and most people with down syndrome look like orangutauns to me.

Its not ment to be racist on my part by any means. I just call it like i see it.

Heck I saw pictures online of a girl that looked like one of those stupid Avatar folks.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Frankenchrist]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join