It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enter the vessel of life and dreams

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by tierrafragil

Is your repetive dream always exactly the same? or does it start from where it left off the last time you dreamt it? Also... how often does this dream happen?

Have you tried meditating and trying to get your mind to travel to this place in your dream?

oh and thanks for reading and replying

You are welcome,

I always dream of different places, I had those dream since I was a child.. I would say like 3 times a year every year .. I have tried meditating but I will get glimpses of other dreams that I never remember

thanks for reading

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No problem...

Will you share with us in this thread your dream? or send in a u2u?

sounds interesting...

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
No problem...

Will you share with us in this thread your dream? or send in a u2u?

sounds interesting...

Hi , I spent like 10 min writing you a U2U and then click send,... I cannot send until I have 20 post hahahha..

I will send you again when i have 20 posts

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Dreams are something I've always been interested in. I used to have this dream when i was a child, I remember having it when I "was too young to remember". It's pretty vague and I have no idea the meaning, but I'll share my experience anyway, maybe one of you have some insight.

From the time of about 2-3 years of age up until about age 10 I had this dream of an all white room, I usually describe it as a kitchen, though it was very plain. There was a "breakfast bar" and a large white table with 4 persons (none of which I ever saw their faces) and everyone was dressed in white. The whole dream was spent trying to see their faces as it felt like I was in a familiar place. The thing that makes me remember this specific dream is I would wake up screaming, unable to open my eyes. My mother recalls this just as well as I and she chalks it up to night terrors. But there was nothing specifically terrifying about this, only the fact that I couldn't open my eyes, and though I could hear my mothers voice and talk to her, I couldn't stop the dream or open my eyes. I've never really shared this with anyone other than my parents (obviously) and my current girlfriend. It all sounds so insane to me and I've only had the dream once in my adulthood, which lead to me having to tell me girlfriend about it. Please don't ridicule, respond if you have insight or a similar experience.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hi guys..

I have had many vivid dreams or lucid dreams, not sure how to differentiate between the two...

But I just had a dream interpreted that I had last night- And apparently- my spirit guide is trying to make contact with me. If you believe in stuff like that.
The funny thing is- A couple of days ago, I did a meditation on meeting your spirit guide. They have to be invited- so that's what I did and this is what I dreamt a couple of days later...

This pretty much sums it up.
I was on the ocean (or so it seems and I wasn't on a boat) the water was silver and reflecting like a mirror.... I looked up at the clouds and there was this ball of light dropping slowly from it. Out of this ball of light, came a boy. A blond boy about 12-13 years old...he was standing on a sphere which looked like earth. The sphere had wings which was carrying him down from the clouds. When he got of the sphere, his wings unfolded and he started walking towards me on the water and he was smiling at me.( He was walking on water! and I must have been too because there were no boats and just us on this huge ocean) The lighting in this dream was golden, which is weird because my dreams are normally very dingy, like a rainy day- never any sunlight... Then the alarm woke me up- I was so upset...

But the weird thing is- when I was 15 I also had a dream of a boy coming to earth as a light ball/ shooting star- and he took me up to space the same way he got to earth....

The interpretation-

Twice you have had this “visitation”
– each time a young male presence, similarities are a “sphere”, light ball, shooting star, “coming down to earth” …this seems to me that you have a spirit guide who is trying to make contact with you, a protective presence as he is smiling and moving towards you… ·

The ocean could be another dimension you have travelled to….the fact that he was “walking on water” suggests that he is of higher source….as in not us “mere mortals” ·

The colour Gold is almost always our crown chakra / soul chakra – again, you are been woken up here…. Water is always meant to be of emotions…..so, to my mind, you are ready to move on with your spiritual / soul Journey and your guide happens to be a young male energy who is saying to you that it is o.k. to do so!

A wonderful dream indeed!! I have to say I feel that our dreams are significant in that they open us up to new possibilities, we delve into our sub conscious and use whatever means is necessary to assist on our Journey!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tierrafragil

ok will look forward to reading what you send to me in a u2u!

Thanks

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 6minutes212

This sounds to me either a short memory of the life you had before this, or your brain trying to sort an event out in your mind that happened when you was young that gave a problem maybe...

maybe you should try meditation and focus on that room, you never know you could go through the exact event in your meditation trance and actually see these peoples faces...

[edit on 13/8/10 by justjoemusic]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

That sounds like a great dream!! and I feel the interpretation of the dream is spot on!! definately your spirit guide giving a message.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Awesome thread to read right after a great night of sleep!

I agree on the power of the human brain with you to an extent however. I do believe in telepathy and telekinetic powers but in the future I believe the most powerful "computers" will be a mix of organic/light/machine components. I just don't the the human brain alone has the capability for the calculations needed for space travel.

On dreams, I can remember quite a lot from my childhood and a few times a week I still have quite vivid dreams. There are a few I'd like to share...

The first was the day of the Norway Spiral, I had recently quit my job shipping things for the big military contracting companies and was getting ready to go to Northrop Grumman to start doing some surveillance work with a department they have training intel agents. It was also at this time where I started reading and practicing meditation and naturally I found my way back to alternative news. This really confirmed what I had been believing in for the longest time on many subjects. So I was kind of nervous about really making a life out of Northrop Grumman...

So I decided to throw it all away, and I was literally drifting into the unknown. Anyway back to the dream and day of the spiral. ***Dream starting*** I had walked into this weird facility and saw the manager from the shipping job and my contact for NG and started feeling very odd like I should get out. As I remember, I tried to leave and ended up in this very strange tunnel, like an experimental tube. I immediately sensed a life form at the other side and telepathically I saw her face and it just looked cold and lifeless. All of a sudden I could feel a very intense feeling come over me and I could tell the girl was trying to get into my brain. It was the most intense feeling I think I have ever felt, my vision was only focused on her and the tube made a spiral type pattern. Then suddenly I told myself to fight it and not let her control me and slowly I came out of it and woke up.

Crazy dream, glad I got that out finally, hopefully didn't derail the thread but the point is I think you have the power to control your life through dreams sometimes. I sometimes wonder where I would be right now if I would have just let her take over me, would I be in with the military industrial complexes evil practices?

And I also relate to the one poster who said there is a familiar place they use to be at in dreams, like a white room. I use to have a reoccurring dream where I would be outside a huge building and I would always get the wierdest physical feeling during these dreams. I feel like the facility I was taken to in my Norway Spiral dream is this building...

<< 1   >>

join