It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the world ends before Jesus returns?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

You are right! very good!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

thanks for going back and forth with me I sent you a private message and check out my new thread

[edit on 6-9-2010 by itistrue]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Messiah_Tooth_Fairy

Jesus is as real as you are. Try to prove he is not real and i will prove that he is real.

It's like me trying to say you aren't real.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Jesus wants to come back to conqour sin, death, the devil, the false prophet, and the beast. He already promised it and he doesn't break his promises because he is God. Wait and see he will come and every eye shall see, then every tongue shall confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.

How will he come..... Like a theif in the night.......
He will sneak into earth like the first time............
People won't believe who he is just like the first time......
Exept when he chose to reveal himself......

Why did Jesus say to his mother mary. My time has not yet come..?

Because he didn't chose to reveal himself but because he love his mother so much he chose to perform one miracle changing water into wine.
This was mary's choice. Jesus time to reveal himself was at the river jordon.... And when he did reveal himself then what happened????
He came out of the water, the Father spoke out of heaven and then the Spirit fell upon Jesus and Jesus was full of the Holy Spirit without measure.....

This was God's timing!!! compared to mary's timing.... Now have you ever heard that expalined so simply before?
I bet you haven't unless you were truly there.....
Or Your Father told you in this day and age what happened...
So tell me this why is it so simple for me to say this is true?
Was I there OR did my Father reveal it to me?
This is your challange if you decide to take it.......And everyone on the internet..... Read my posts on this site and prove one thing to the world.

IS JESUS CHRIST A LIAR, A LUNITIC OR IS HE TELLING THE TRUTH?

The Christian book I am reffering to spoke about Jesus's frist coming. I am speaking about his first coming and second coming.......

Signed J

P.S. no cheating in this challenge only take my posts and judge by my words and nothing else who J is?
I know myself and I know Jesus. Are we different or are we the same?
This is a challange to see if I am smarter than any theologian living. So in this thread bring all your teologic questions from all the Christian leaders and see if I give the right answer or they do...
Then let the world judge according to the Bible which is the only source of truth in the world...... Who is telling the truth about the Bible.

But wait there is one more source of truth on earth right now....... Jesus....
Now how can I know that because I know him very very well. So well that he has given me this challange to the world. Prove that Jesus doesn't exist through the Bible and I will show you that he does and Prove to me that he is not the author of the Bible and I will show you that he was and is here letting me know all the answers of the bible so there is not one person who knows the Bible betters than me in the world including....
Jack Van Impe
Pat Roberson
Joyce Myer
Joel olsteen
Benny Hinn........ETC ETC ETC
Pool all thier knowledge together and they still only know a drop in the bucket compared to Jesus...
I can tell you that None of them have the fullness of the Holy spirit as I do and I can prove it....

Have you ever heead one of themm ever expalin what the Bible verse
"Ye are gods"?
My challange is this if everone on the internet can ask all the religous leader of the world for this one answer and have them post it on their website before the feast of trumpets 2 days from now. Then they will prove that they are smarter than me... But if they cannot I will give you the answer right now.......
A TRUE BELIEVER has the potential to become just like JESUS!!!!!!
I know it because my apostles did it!!!
Are any of these Christian leaders really Apsotles? or Jesus?
OH wait there is one more leader you need to ask Rabbi Ralph Messer.
Please inquire of all these people..... I have sat under all their teachings in this world and they each have something right.. but not everything.. I have everything right because I am J..

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Thanks for your post.. IT has started me revealing the truth about the condition of the Christian leaders. Check out MY new thread calling Christian leaders to the CARPET!!!

This means having them confess the errors of their ways before I return...
Please check it out and pass on the thread to all the CHRISTIAN LEADERS including

Benny Hinn
Rabbi Ralph Messer
Kenneth Hagin JR.
Pat Robinson
Joel Osteen
Jack Van Impe
John Hagee
Joyce Meyer
TL OSBORNE
Anyone and everyone who calls themselves a CHRISTIAN LEADER THROUGHOUT THE US AND THE WORLD.

Leaders of the 7th day adventists
and the leaders of every major CHRISTIAN DENOMINATION!

Through this one new thread I will iron out the whole GLOBAL Christian Church IF the leaders can respond to it on their WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

So post to all the religous CHRISTIAN leaders of the WORLD and THE MESSIANIC JEWS OF THE WORLD and see if they have the perfect doctrine OR better yet see if they are in the truth of not.........

Thanks again for your post..... This is the beginning of the end......... Please take this challenge seriously.........thanks J

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Thanks for your post.. IT has started me revealing the truth about the condition of the Christian leaders. Check out MY new thread calling Christian leaders to the CARPET!!!

Please check it out and pass on the thread to all the CHRISTIAN LEADERS including

Benny Hinn
Rabbi Ralph Messer
Kenneth Hagin JR.
Pat Robinson
Joel Osteen
Jack Van Impe
John Hagee
Joyce Meyer
TL OSBORNE
Anyone and everyone who calls themselves a CHRISTIAN LEADER THROUGHOUT THE US AND THE WORLD.

Through this one new thread I will iron out the whole GLOBAL Christian Church IF the leaders can respond to it on their WEBSITES!!!!!!!!!!!!

So post to all the religous CHRISTIAN leaders of the WORLD and THE MESSIANIC JEWS OF THE WORLD and see if they have the perfect doctrine OR better yet see if they are in the truth of not.........

Thanks again for your post..... This is the beginning of the end......... Please take this challenge seriously.........thanks J

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Two known end results:

1. There would be no person or animal left alive
  2. The Lord Jesus Christ would be unable to rule Planet Earth for 1000 years

Have faith in the Bible, especially Revelation.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by itistrue

Benny Hinn
Rabbi Ralph Messer
Kenneth Hagin JR.
Pat Robinson
Joel Osteen
Jack Van Impe
John Hagee
Joyce Meyer
TL OSBORNE

I could add a bunch more names to that list.....

Kenneth Copland
Rodney Howard Browne
Rick Joyner
Robert Tilton
Paula White
Beth Moore
Creflo Dollar
Rick Warren
Kim Clement
Robert Shuller
TD Jakes
Todd Bentley
Jesse Duplantis
Juanita Bynum

and more...

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I saw the Stephen Hawking thread predicting the end of humanity and a thought popped into my head. What if a catastrophic event happens that ends the world and humanity before the supposed 2nd coming of Jesus? Has anyone thought about that? What happens to those who believe in the rapture? It was just an instant thought and I am curious if anyone has given it any thought. No bashing pls.

edit to fix spelling error

Jesus is God. God knows the end from the beginning. Jesus has already told us the events of the future in both Daniel and Revelation.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

reply to post by nlouise

actually it is simple. Does the moon always shed it's light during a 2 month lunar cycle?

Here is webster's definition of a new moon. And read both of the definitions.
Definition of NEW MOON
1: the moon's phase when it is in conjunction with the sun so that its dark side is toward the earth; also : the thin crescent moon seen shortly after sunset for a few days after the actual occurrence of the new moon phase
2: the first day of each Jewish month marked by a special liturgy

So if you know you Bible at all you know that Jesus is coming back on the feast of trumpets during the new moon. When there is not sunlight and no moonlight. Very VERY simple for me to answer. Very very hard for people to understand.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I don't know much about lunar cycles and such, so I am very limited on my understanding of how all that works. Thanks for the synopsis.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   

reply to post by nlouise

All it takes is the lights to be out for a second to be dark including the moon.

True. My understanding of that event is that the time of darkness will be very short.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
According the the Bible, the earth will never be destroyed:

Ecclesiastes 1:4 A generation is going and a generation is coming but the earth is standing even to time indefinite.

Psalms 104:5 He has founded the earth upon its established places; It will not be made to totter to time indefinite or forever.

-sindee21

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Well if that happens, then i presume we are never going to find out the truth..

peace

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The earth will continue to exist but not life on the planet, neccesarity.
Old evil was organic in nature to where water could clean it up.
The current evil is a synthetic man-made type that will need extreme heat to clean it up.
That will allow heavy particles like radioactive uranium, to sink into lower layers of the earth where it will be safe.
Also, complex molecules that are toxic will be broken down to more inert elements.
Of course no living thing will be able to survive that furnace.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join