It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing Ufo's? 8-8

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thought I would throw this video up of some morphing ufos. Yes it is a bit shaky, but it still appears something is going on. I am sure you folks will tear it apart, but still worth a looksie I think. It is also recent.

in case video doesn't work:

Morphing Ufo's

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
No, but this is a morphing ufo I made:

Sorry - serious: I see 2 pixels that fuse some times - not more. I really wish to see HD UFO footage one day.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Judging from the fact it's either sunrise or sunset, I'm going to take a logical guess and say it's the sunlight reflecting of something and playing tricks with the mind ?

Cushy that's one of the best CGI attempts I've seen, only let down is when the morphing balls leave the scene but you've got the CGI matching shake & zoom down to a T which is something most of the hoaxers haven't quite got right yet which fortunately makes it easy to spot a hoax.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'd recognize the ufo in the first video. It's a nabisco oreo saucer!

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

My wife and I both watched this sunset from our 3rd story apartment. Sunsets during Monsoon here in Tucson are quite amazing. The thing the OP did not show, however, was the sun finally poking thru the bottom of that cloud.

I typically photograph sunsets, but this one was not as good as most, so we just watched it. However, if she is going to claim the SUN is an "orb" now, I'll have to just tape them to disprove em. (The new Canon T1i can shoot HD video as well...).

I had already explained her "mountain orbs" as just being traffic on the road that heads up Mt Lemmon to the north, which she eventually agreed to, then blocked my account from further comments.

There may be UFOs out there, but please don't try and fool people that the SUN is an orbie.....especially to those that live in the same city as you.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

My wife and I both watched this sunset from our 3rd story apartment. Sunsets during Monsoon here in Tucson are quite amazing. The thing the OP did not show, however, was the sun finally poking thru the bottom of that cloud.

I typically photograph sunsets, but this one was not as good as most, so we just watched it. However, if she is going to claim the SUN is an "orb" now, I'll have to just tape them to disprove em. (The new Canon T1i can shoot HD video as well...).

I had already explained her "mountain orbs" as just being traffic on the road that heads up Mt Lemmon to the north, which she eventually agreed to, then blocked my account from further comments.

There may be UFOs out there, but please don't try and fool people that the SUN is an orbie.....especially to those that live in the same city as you.

Pheww for a second there I thought you were referring to me and I got confused! I do see that you did post on the original yt posting. I do have to ask how cars merge together like that though if that is the case? Is it a trick of the eyes? Can you possible get a pic of the mountain we are looking at without the sun glare so we can see it?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The "mountain orbs" were a different video of hers. Basically, the road that goes up Mt Lemmon is a nice twisty road. It is pretty well travelled...especially people going to Babat Duag point to watch sunsets. What she was seeing were car or truck headlights following the twisty road up Mt Lemmon.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The sad thing is, I can easily debunk pretty much every video she has. Being a 40 year resident of Tucson, I'm pretty used to the air traffic here, which is heavy at times. Perhaps she originally comes from a small town?

I'm curious what part of Tucson she is filming from....because there are many factors she is not considering:

- Davis Monthan AFB sits in on the east side of town...with their aircraft flight path passing directly over the city. (one aircraft crashed just outside the University of Arizona a number of years back, and WAY back an A7 corsair crashed short of the runway, taking out my favorite spaghetti place).
- Tucson Medical Center is a trauma one site for Arizona...and see a LOT of helicopter traffic. I should know...I live just over a mile away from it and see its traffic on a daily basis.
- Tucson International Airport sits on the southwest part of Tucson, so air traffic coming from the east makes it descent pasing across the north of Tucson.

Again, it is a lot of local air traffic (or car traffic driving up Mt Lemmon for one video)....nothing odd going on here. UFO's in Tucson would definitely liven things up here, but sadly this is not the case.

top topics

join